Re: Airheading

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 1, 2008
      wrote:

      > > When you say "airheading," one
      > > makes an assumption (correct or not) that the intent behind it is
      > > questionable. First, airhead is a noun referring to "a mindless
      or
      > > stupid person," according to Webster. Yet there's another
      airhead,
      > > too: "an area in hostile territory secured usually by airborne
      troops
      > > for further use in bringing in troops and matériel by air." So,
      what
      > > do you mean? One can only guess.
      > >
      > (snip)
      > > It's getting better, no?
      >
      > Absolutely. Now I understand: when G-yo-man said you and Deb were
      > "airheading", he meant you were landing by parachute in hostile
      territory.
      > Frank

      That much is clear as mud, yes. Frank, I have been thinking about
      environment here lately, and how we typically think of it as our
      surroundings, things outside of ourselves. But looking at it another
      way, as the environment within, we see that what is outside of us
      (hostile territory, for example) sometimes bears little resemblance
      to the environment within. Call it soul environment, if you will.

      Gman asked what draws me to anthroposophy and I would have to say the
      way it helps my resiliance, ability to fend off negativity, if that
      makes sense.

      Jennifer
    • gaelman58
      Message 47 of 47 , Jan 5, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"
        <winters_diana@...> wrote:

        > > I guess it doesn't matter, not really. He said something,
        > > and you were offended and want others to share your outrage?
        >

        > His problem with her is that she's Jewish. That's the "personal
        > problem" she's supposed to have with the "Christ Event."

        Well, it's finally got me :)...I'm Catholic, not Christian, and refuse
        to believe that absolute absurdity that God Himself incarnated as a
        kike...it's angel, the one it's oblivous to, is obviously fucking with
        it...perhaps to get its attention?