Re: Airheading

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 1, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58" wrote:

      > > It's getting better, no?
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > Jennifer
      >

      > Jenny, I don't know what's getting better because I don't know what
      > you're referring to. I'm here to learn something of spiritual
      > science...and I just referred to that in a previous post...that
      > happens often enough here to keep me participating.
      >
      > The personal takes and references to current ideological/political
      > "ideas" don't interest me much...unless they're funny...I don't
      really
      > know what you're particularly interested in.
      >
      > With that in mind, let me ask you something,...what draws you to
      > anthroposophy? What good do you think you might get out of it?...
      >
      > The Epiphany is coming up...you know, when those three guys from the
      > East showed up...guess who one of them became next time out..."Yes,
      > Virginia, there really is..." D.

      Thanks for asking! I am not sure what draws me here. Maybe it? ;)

      This group is one of the most entertaining places I've found on the
      Internet, peopled with creative beings like yourself.

      What about you? How did you become interested in anthroposophy?

      And Happy New Year to ya. :)

      Jennifer
    • gaelman58
      Message 47 of 47 , Jan 5, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"
        <winters_diana@...> wrote:

        > > I guess it doesn't matter, not really. He said something,
        > > and you were offended and want others to share your outrage?
        >

        > His problem with her is that she's Jewish. That's the "personal
        > problem" she's supposed to have with the "Christ Event."

        Well, it's finally got me :)...I'm Catholic, not Christian, and refuse
        to believe that absolute absurdity that God Himself incarnated as a
        kike...it's angel, the one it's oblivous to, is obviously fucking with
        it...perhaps to get its attention?