Re: Solstice, Galactic Center and the Heart

  • carol
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 1, 2008

      G. Perhaps a better person to ask of for such information would be Tom, seeing as he posted the source from which discussion on the Anthro site took off. Since he's no longer inscribed as an active member of AT, you could if interested, approach him through personal email.

      Over on the Anthro site, Bradford has used this source on 'neurocardiology' to elaborate what he has already been developing for some time.

      I guess you'd have to objectively dissociate yourself from the history of friction which you have both, perhaps innocently/semi consciously cultivated together, before taking a look at what B's soul has managed to formulate on the subject:

      G. In this post, Bradford includes a passage from a Steiner lecture to substanciate that spiritual forces/beings were/are engaged in creating earthly matter, in this case, the human form and organs etc..

      Support from Dr. Steiner;

      http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/SpirHier/19090417p01.html

      "Now let us consider that point at which all those globes came to a stand-still on primeval Saturn. About this the sages of primeval wisdom taught the following: On ancient Saturn the first foundation of the human physical body was formed. That first foundation was really formed of warmth, but in that body of warmth were already contained the germs of all the future organs. At the point where the first movements which had been produced were brought to a stop, was formed the germ of that organ of the human body which, when its movements were one adjusted, later changed the whole mechanism of the human body from rest to movement — this is the heart. Here, from the first stimulation to movement, arose the beginning of the heart; but this could only originate because at that same point the movement was brought to a standstill. Through this, the heart is that organ by which, when it ceases to beat, the whole physical body and its functions are brought to rest.

      Each member of the human body was given a distinct name in ancient speech. The heart was called the Lion within the body. Primeval wisdom said: to which direction of the Zodiac must one point, if one wishes to indicate the region out of which were laid the first foundations of the human heart? They pointed upwards, and named the Thrones, Cherubim and Seraphim who acted from the region of Leo (Lion). Man received the first outline of his physical body projected from out [of] universal space, and the region of his body, which he was accustomed to call inwardly, Leo, was also called the region of Leo out in the Zodiac Thus are these things connected.

      Thus also have all the other foundations or germs of the human organs been formed by the Animal Circle or Zodiac. The heart was formed by Leo the Lion. Near the heart, the cage of the ribs, which is necessary for the protection of the heart, was called the breastplate. In the beginning a region had naturally to be formed before the inclusion of the heart. Another name for the breastplate arose, which was taken from an animal who had received such a breastplate from nature — Cancer, the Crab; that which is out in space is really called `breastplate,' a protection which the Crab has from nature, hence that region was called `the Crab.' It lies on one side of the Lion. The other regions of the Zodiac were named according to the same principle. In fact, it is man projected outwards into universal space who has given these designations to the Zodiacal circle. But it is not always so easy to discover the original intention, in the transformed names, as for example, with the Crab. The name has not always been transmitted in a direct line, so that one has to return to the original sense if the meaning is to be made clear."

      Good luck and best wishes for the coming year, carol.

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58" <gaelman58@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "carol"
      > organicethics@ wrote:
      > >

      > > Well Diana, nothing like engaging some Luciferic forces here- where in
      > > my post did you see mentioned anything about little green men? Quite an
      > > imagination you have there, or perhaps it is an extreme tendency to
      > > evade TRUTH.
      > >
      > > Obviously you are not sensitive to FEEL with your physical organism-
      > > perhaps you can with your emotions though.
      > >
      > > Anyway, may I remind you that this PRESENT group is an Anthroposophic
      > > group, and I personally take offence to the term 'anthrojargon' being
      > > employed here, in a condescending manner especially by someone who
      > > doesn't appear to appreciate any spiritual science truths.
      > >
      > > Also, within the link which I furnished in my last reply, you will find
      > > a favorable discussion on how Waldorf education can be seen to allow a
      > > small population of individuals a chance to employ greater parts of
      > > their 'newer brains' whereas most of society's institutions and
      > > technological gadgets work in the opposite direction.
      > >
      > > Ah, and ms Winters, while responding, remember-this is the PRO anthro
      > > group you're on.
      > >
      > > carol.
      >
      > Carol, the above is waste of time especially if you're interested in
      > discussing anything having to do with spiritual science...it just
      > wants to go on about the people here and damned little else. Your "I
      > personally take offence..." is quite within its area of interest
      > whereas the new ideas surrounding neurocardiology are not.
      >
      > Pearce's interview is something of considerable importance having to
      > do with spiritual science and its bearing on contemporary affairs, not
      > the least of which is education. That one input of yours has more
      > weight and substance then all of its "contributions" in the time it's
      > been here.
      >
      > Any more sources for neurocardiology?...G.
      >

      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"
      > > <winters_diana@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Yes, she "brought forth" (what's with lapsing into anthrojargon
      > > > lately?) a piece on little green men in space ships. They raped
      > > > humanity or something, also they're altering the weather. I can't
      > > > hope to match Carol's brilliance, I wouldn't even try.
      > > >
      > > > I should go back and re-post some of the stuff you wrote to me when
      > > > you first came to this list - you had entirely different ideas about
      > > > me until I proved unwilling to laugh at your dirty drooling and
      > > > slobbering insults. They're not funny, Gaelman - they're just stupid
      > > > and most everyone but Jennifer is just thinking, "Ew." "Yuck." What a
      > > > creep. Haven't you noticed?
      > > >

      > > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"

      > > > of

    • winters_diana
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 4, 2008
        >Diana, when you view disputes between individuals on this list,
        you
        > witness seperate individuals engage themselves in
        social 'intercourse'
        > using a mix of: given conscious, sub and unconscious 'soul
        forces'
        > (in varying degrees of experienced awareness) which they apply
        towards a
        > common fraternal goal: they employ the method of socialization to
        > individualy 'hammer out' what is spiritually TRUE for our epoch-
        while
        > relying on THE living spiritual force connected to the impulse of
        > Anthroposophy.
        >
        > This is a BIG human step which feeds itself into MANKIND'S EARTHLY
        > EVOLUTION.

        Sure. You're all taking big steps toward MANKIND'S EARTHLY EVOLUTION
        here.