Anthroposophical Guidelines - 32

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      32. In the human head the physical organization is a copy of the
      spiritual individuality. The physical and etheric parts of the head
      stand as a self-contained image of the spiritual, and alongside them
      the astral and "I" parts stand as autonomous psychic-spiritual being.
      Therefore, the human head represents a juxtaposition of the relatively
      autonomous physical and etheric on one hand, and the astral and
      I-organization on the other.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2011