Re: Solstice, Galactic Center and the Heart

    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 1, 2008
      She doesn't want to look at beauty, Jennifer, she gets easily jealous
      of other females. Bobby once sang a song about her though:

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=sNJ7d52llic

      Tarjei

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs"
      <write3chairs@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana" wrote:
      >
      > > I'm sorry, Jennifer, but I'm not interested in your picture.
      > > Diana
      >
      > That's cool. I'd still like to see you, though, if a picture is
      > available online.
      >
      > Just for the record, here is one from a few years back. Scroll way down
      > to the end of the page. That's me with my friend Kris, who gave birth
      > less than a month later to the little girl at the beginning of the page.
      >
      > http://www.wondermom.org/2005_06_01_archive.html

    • winters_diana
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 4, 2008
        >Diana, when you view disputes between individuals on this list,
        you
        > witness seperate individuals engage themselves in
        social 'intercourse'
        > using a mix of: given conscious, sub and unconscious 'soul
        forces'
        > (in varying degrees of experienced awareness) which they apply
        towards a
        > common fraternal goal: they employ the method of socialization to
        > individualy 'hammer out' what is spiritually TRUE for our epoch-
        while
        > relying on THE living spiritual force connected to the impulse of
        > Anthroposophy.
        >
        > This is a BIG human step which feeds itself into MANKIND'S EARTHLY
        > EVOLUTION.

        Sure. You're all taking big steps toward MANKIND'S EARTHLY EVOLUTION
        here.