Editorial - NYTimes

    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 31, 2007
    • carol
      Message 2 of 30 , Dec 31, 2007

         http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/31/opinion/31mon1.html

        Ok,  and so remove the part suggesting innocent reactive 'panic' on the part of the Bush administration,  the military, CIA  etc etc vis a vis Sept 11, 2001 and replace it with concealed FAULT-  then the opinionated piece would reflect outward TRUTH.

        I personally don't think that we should collectively continue to shy away from looking at the scope of human mischeif being expressed in this technological era we are living in.  To avoid this  only serves in preventing more luminous fraternal Michaelic  forces from circulating amonst the striving consciencious and/or spiritually sensitive incarnate souls. c.

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

        > http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/31/opinion/31mon1.html

      • holderlin66
        Message 3 of 30 , Dec 31, 2007
          "Ok, and so remove the part suggesting innocent reactive 'panic' on the
          part of the Bush administration, the military, CIA etc etc vis a vis
          Sept 11, 2001 and replace it with concealed FAULT- then the opinionated
          piece would reflect outward TRUTH.

          "I personally don't think that we should collectively continue to shy
          away from looking at the scope of human mischeif being expressed in this
          technological era we are living in. To avoid this only serves in
          preventing more luminous fraternal Michaelic forces from circulating
          amongst the striving consciencious and/or spiritually sensitive
          incarnate souls. c."

          Bradford comments;

          A day late and a dollar short! Worse, all along these stubborn Anthros
          sat mocking the idea that the Bush and Cheney, Caiaphas collaboration,
          or Bin Laden or 9/11 was a false flag set up for the Oil grab. Even
          worse, they stood on this list diddling and squandering and promoting
          sweet sentient soul pandering and for Frank, Frank wishes to prove that
          he does recognize common sense. Jo Ann recognizes common sense, but how
          terribly long..in short term thinking, how long for their mean spirited
          egregorical denials, their jabs, their taunts, their mockery of their
          own Michael fire Christ child...who isn't fed on sweet, sweet, sentient
          soul vicious mood swings of sympathy and antipathy. Encouraged and
          enabled the child abuse of the Christ Child in our souls by the
          continued undercutting and playing tit for tat they relished, and they
          then offer a NYT times editorial to show that they have some common
          sense. Some insight. Rather with Frank's wonderful and clear
          translating of condensed study items of Anthroposophical guidelines...
          They ask, if someone could understand Time and the Trans-Temporal basis
          of the wonderful Christ Being.

          It was Tarjei who first brought this Time Being to our attention and all
          Tarjei wanted to prove was something about Space Cadets. He took a
          briliant insight and taunted those who were space cadets because
          apparently he can't keep up with how we are retiring Einstein and
          Physics and re-defining physics itself by including the Christ Being.
          Then who could forget the Hind-brain, Fore-brain and mid-brain baloney.
          If they wanted to grasp what was meant by such insights they could have
          done their homework, but no, they pander and pander still to a
          Washington D.C. Administration that PANICKED... such excuses when it was
          planned to deliver chaos and that Bin Laden has been dead for over four
          years. Panic, what lame excuses for watered down Michael Intelligence.

          The only thing that graces this Holy Night, are the crisp, brief
          guidelines that Frank has brought with such refreshing vitality. Yet if
          I had to enter the complexity of the soul life and view the many sides
          of the Frank Military Intelligence Egregore.. or Tom's military
          Intelligence egregore, what we find is tainted, taunting compromise of
          Dr. Steiner against doing very noble deeds for Dr. Steiner. Frank is a
          wonderful complex human being as are we all. The only thing potent and
          powerful about this list so far is how much generous toleration, how
          rich the variety of superficial joy that a classroom full of wrangling,
          ad hom food fights on a daily basis allows everyone, including me, to
          make a fool of himself.... and wise, grandfatherly Frank quietly re-sets
          the Christimas feast after the malicious and silly sentient soul
          classroom has been turned upside down.
          Message 4 of 30 , Dec 31, 2007
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...> wrote:

            > It was Tarjei who first brought this Time Being to our attention and all
            > Tarjei wanted to prove was something about Space Cadets.  He took a
            > briliant insight and taunted those who were space cadets because
            > apparently he can't keep up with how we are retiring Einstein and
            > Physics and re-defining physics itself by including the Christ Being.

            Nah, Tarjei doesn't know his physics, which would at least require some Intellectual Soul thinking, and now he's been demoted to a Sentient Soul condition along with the rest, way back in ancient Mesopotamia.

            Darwin is probably being retired along with Newton and Einstein by the honored graduates from The Michael School Dept of Physics - retired and retarded back in time with all the others who never attended Michael School or simply dropped out because they couldn't explain to the dean's satisfaction how GWB's etheric body assumed the shape of a dodecahedron when he proposed to keep the nuclear option on the table with regard to Iran. If the students couldn't see that clairvoyantly, they were supposed to illustrate it through an occult equation. When they failed this exam, they were demoted all the way back to (Darwinian) Neanderthals and orangutangs, and that's where we'll end up too if we don't recognize with our Consciousness Souls and confess with our keyboards that the 9/11 skyjackers were Zionists in Saudi disguises.

            Well, it's 45 minutes into 2008; New Zealand was among the first to go almost 13 hours ago; Laura Bush hasn't even put her nuke-shaped New Year's Eve steak in the oven yet.

            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 1, 2008
              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
              <holderlin66@...> wrote:

              Hey, Bradford! Where ya been, baby? I guess you wrote this still
              reeling from a Texas bar-bee-q and beer New Years Eve, so I'll forgive
              the hyperbole. Anyway, you wrote, quoting Sister Carol:

              > "Ok, and so remove the part suggesting innocent reactive 'panic' on the
              > part of the Bush administration, the military, CIA etc etc vis a vis
              > Sept 11, 2001 and replace it with concealed FAULT- then the opinionated
              > piece would reflect outward TRUTH.
              >
              > "I personally don't think that we should collectively continue to shy
              > away from looking at the scope of human mischeif being expressed in this
              > technological era we are living in. To avoid this only serves in
              > preventing more luminous fraternal Michaelic forces from circulating
              > amongst the striving consciencious and/or spiritually sensitive
              > incarnate souls. c."

              F: What both Bradford and his acolyte miss..is the point. And the
              point is that the article referred is a New York Times editorial. It's
              not from a two bit blustering blog that nobody reads and its not by a
              columnist. So the detail (go for it, Bradford) that they say Bush and
              Co. "panicked" rather than that they blew up the Towers with artfully
              concealed magical explosives, as claimed by fruitcake
              spiritual-waco-"scientists" is pardonable.

              > Bradford comments;
              >
              > A day late and a dollar short! Worse, all along these stubborn Anthros
              > sat mocking the idea that the Bush and Cheney, Caiaphas collaboration,
              > or Bin Laden or 9/11 was a false flag set up for the Oil grab. Even
              > worse, they stood on this list diddling and squandering and promoting
              > sweet sentient soul pandering and for Frank, Frank wishes to prove that
              > he does recognize common sense. Jo Ann recognizes common sense, but how
              > terribly long..in short term thinking, how long for their mean spirited
              > egregorical denials, their jabs, their taunts, their mockery of their
              > own Michael fire Christ child...who isn't fed on sweet, sweet, sentient
              > soul vicious mood swings of sympathy and antipathy. Encouraged and
              > enabled the child abuse of the Christ Child in our souls by the
              > continued undercutting and playing tit for tat they relished, and they
              > then offer a NYT times editorial to show that they have some common
              > sense.

              F: They? Are you suggesting that JoAnn and I are clones? If so, which
              is the original? Or perhaps two peas in one pod? Or a bro-sis
              vaudeville act?

              B: Some insight. Rather with Frank's wonderful and clear
              > translating of condensed study items of Anthroposophical guidelines...
              > They ask, if someone could understand Time and the Trans-Temporal basis
              > of the wonderful Christ Being.
              >
              > It was Tarjei who first brought this Time Being to our attention and all
              > Tarjei wanted to prove was something about Space Cadets. He took a
              > briliant insight and taunted those who were space cadets because
              > apparently he can't keep up with how we are retiring Einstein and
              > Physics and re-defining physics itself by including the Christ Being.

              F: OK, Bradford, how about some *condensed* insight on the space to
              time being. Seriously.

              B:> Then who could forget the Hind-brain, Fore-brain and mid-brain
              baloney.

              F: Ugh! I prefer leberwurst.

              B: > If they wanted to grasp what was meant by such insights they
              could have
              > done their homework, but no, they pander and pander still to a
              > Washington D.C. Administration that PANICKED... such excuses when it was
              > planned to deliver chaos and that Bin Laden has been dead for over four
              > years. Panic, what lame excuses for watered down Michael Intelligence.

              F: I get it. The admin. *wanted* the disaster which is now Iraq, and
              JoAnn and I (Ah, wait, one of us must be a troll - or maybe both. Who
              is behind it? Tarjei? Dottie? Diana?) are pandering to them - or to
              the NYTimes. Not clear. Bin Laden dead 4 years? We all know that
              Bradford would never disguise a mere opinion as fact, so this insight
              must have been obtained by supersensible investigation.

              B:> The only thing that graces this Holy Night, are the crisp, brief
              > guidelines that Frank has brought with such refreshing vitality.

              F: Thanks
              B: Yet.....
              F: Never mind "yet".

              B: if
              > I had to enter the complexity of the soul life and view the many sides
              > of the Frank Military Intelligence Egregore.. or Tom's military
              > Intelligence egregore, what we find is tainted, taunting compromise of
              > Dr. Steiner against doing very noble deeds for Dr. Steiner.

              F: Me and my good witch egregore (JoAnn?)have sent Cpl. Tom out on a
              secret intell. mission to undercoverly save the world from tarot-popes
              and bad conspiracy egregores.

              B: Frank is a
              > wonderful complex human being as are we all. The only thing potent and
              > powerful about this list so far is how much generous toleration, how
              > rich the variety of superficial joy that a classroom full of wrangling,
              > ad hom food fights on a daily basis allows everyone, including me, to
              > make a fool of himself.... and wise, grandfatherly Frank quietly re-sets
              > the Christimas feast after the malicious and silly sentient soul
              > classroom has been turned upside down.

              Fee-Fie-fo-fum, I smell the blood of an anthro-bum. Welcome back,
              Bradford.
              Frank
            • carol
              Message 6 of 30 , Jan 1, 2008

                Frank wrote: "So the detail (go for it, Bradford) that they say Bush and Co. "panicked" rather than that they blew up the Towers with artfullyconcealed magical explosives, as claimed by fruitcake spiritual-waco-"scientists" is pardonable."

                http://www.st911.org/

                "Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice" (Dr. Steven E. Jones, member)

                "....the 9/11 Scholars for Truth whose membership includes up to 75 leading scientists and experts from universities across the US."

                http://911scholars.org

                "Scholars for 9/11 Truth"

                (Dr. James H. Fetzer, founder) http://stj911.org/

                Also, these Canadians don't look too spaced out nor waco:

                http://canadawantsthetruth911.blogspot.com/

                NOW FRANK, from an anthroposophic perspective. In a basic, fairly straight forward lecture on the nature of evil in our time, Steiner pointed out that among the specific areas (ex scientific superstition) in which Evil is allowed to take hold of the human soul, the use of HALF TRUTHs proves very effective in weakening the soul: quite more so that absolute falsities.

                FRANK, this is  IN YOUR FACE, and you are refusing to look at it. carol.

                And, it is offered up by servants of Michael, don't forget.

              • M Howell

                  Message 8 of 30 , Jan 1, 2008
                    --- Frank wrote:
                    > F: They? Are you suggesting that JoAnn and I are clones?
                    > If so, which is the original? Or perhaps two peas in one
                    > pod? Or a bro-sis vaudeville act?

                    Face it, Frankie-baby, we are so busted. Your attempts to
                    baffle Bradford's anthro-superpowers have failed utterly
                    and there is nothing left but to confess all.

                    So, as all y'all should know, I am but a humble
                    sock-puppet. It's all Frank! All the time! I don't know
                    how he finds enough hours in the day!! It must be one of
                    HIS anthro-superpowers.

                    Puppet-mastered regards,
                    JoAnn

                    ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
                    When people tell you who they are — believe them. -- Maya Angelou
                  • winters_diana
                    Message 9 of 30 , Jan 1, 2008
                      Tarjei:

                      >Nah, Tarjei doesn't know his physics, which would at least require
                      >some Intellectual Soul thinking, and now he's been demoted to a
                      >Sentient Soul condition along with the rest, way back in ancient
                      >Mesopotamia.

                      >Darwin is probably being retired along with Newton and Einstein by
                      >the honored graduates from The Michael School Dept of Physics -
                      >retired and retarded back in time with all the others who never
                      >attended Michael School or simply dropped out because they couldn't
                      >explain to the dean's satisfaction how GWB's etheric body assumed
                      >the shape of a dodecahedron when he proposed to keep the nuclear
                      >option on the table with regard to Iran. If the students couldn't
                      >see that clairvoyantly, they were supposed to illustrate it through
                      >an occult equation. When they failed this exam, they were demoted
                      >all the way back to (Darwinian) Neanderthals and orangutangs, and
                      >that's where we'll end up too if we don't recognize with our
                      >Consciousness Souls and confess with our keyboards that the 9/11
                      >skyjackers were Zionists in Saudi disguises.

                      Tarjei, this is a funny post, don't say I never laugh at your jokes,
                      or that I have no sense of humor, okay? This is a riot.
                    • winters_diana
                      Message 10 of 30 , Jan 1, 2008
                        Tarjei wrote (satirizing Bradford);

                        >confess with our keyboards that the 9/11 skyjackers were Zionists in
                        >Saudi disguises.

                        Except, if I'm not mistaken, he didn't refer to Zionists. Do you need
                        to check those posts again to see what he said, or were you
                        deliberately trying to soften it?
                      • holderlin66
                        Message 11 of 30 , Jan 1, 2008

                          Bite Me, New York Times.

                          I don't think pardonable comes into the picture.  War crimes, torture, the Geneva Convention and Panicked or Pardoned just doesn't cut it unless you are Scooter Libby.  It is pardonable that such souls like you failed to understand the hints in Project for a New Ahrimanic Century, or what the PNAC meant. They meant what they intended, they meant that unpardonable offenses against all of humanity were now part of the American dream or any human dream.

                          Oh poor Yorick, this was not Panic by an innocent caught off guard administration, this was merely another black bag over a rotting corpse that stands for an excuse, like the lame wide eyed 'we didn't have any idea planes could fly into buildings...' utter crap. Three building collapse in their footprints... three buildings collapse in their footprints in exactly the same way.... on exactly the same day. A stand down for defense over the airspace of America... I hope you find out how Washington let them murder our own citizens on our own streets and for the time it takes you to find out, for every day, you dallied and refused to think it through, you should be refused water...for the months and years it took, you should be locked away and maybe waterboarded because we didn't give a maggots eye if we renditioned and tortured innocent people for lies... Your lies... and you remain in stubborn and ugly denial of what America has become and how it got here. It got here because of U.  Where and in what capcity in the Michael School do you serve?

                          I love ignorant, denial, thoughtless dead weight who claim to have interest in Anthro and Michael thinking.  I suggest you wait till you get the imps out of your intellect and clean your house of the infested maggots that you are forcing your own Christ child to eat.  What corrupt, dried out brain sewage are you nourished with...  Time Spirit, shime spirit rocks have more insight and are more useful as dead weights than the cobwebbed closet you call your insights.

                          F: What both Bradford and his acolyte miss..is the point. And the
                          point is that the article referred is a New York Times editorial. It's
                          not from a two bit blustering blog that nobody reads and its not by a
                          columnist. So the detail (go for it, Bradford) that they say Bush and
                          Co. "panicked" rather than that they blew up the Towers with artfully
                          concealed magical explosives, as claimed by fruitcake
                          spiritual-waco- "scientists" is pardonable

                          On the last day of 2007, the New York Times published an editorial, titled "Looking at America," bemoaning what the nation has come to. It starts out like this:

                          "There are too many moments these days when we cannot recognize our country. Sunday was one of them, as we read the account in The Times of how men in some of the most trusted posts in the nation plotted to cover up the torture of prisoners by Central Intelligence Agency interrogators by destroying videotapes of their sickening behavior. It was impossible to see the founding principles of the greatest democracy in the contempt these men and their bosses showed for the Constitution, the rule of law and human decency."

                          It's a great editorial, and I agree with pretty much every word in it.

                          So why am I so pissed off?

                          Because the NYT was no small contributor to the state of affairs in which we find ourselves today. In fact, this little tid-bit:

                          "We have seen the president, sworn to defend the Constitution, turn his powers on his own citizens, authorizing the intelligence agencies to spy on Americans, wiretapping phones and intercepting international e-mail messages without a warrant."

                          was information that the Times knew about before the 2004 election - and sat on so as not to hurt George W. Bush's chances for re-election! Like the Supreme Court in 2000, who delivered a ruling that only applied to Bush to guarantee his civil right to be President by not counting votes, a lot of institutions seem dedicated to protecting at all costs one man's divine right to the Presidency. Funny - I thought the first responsibility the press has (and the reason that it is the only profession singled out in the First Amendment for special protection) is to the public interest and the public's right to know the truth - not covering the President's rear end. But the New York Times held back what they knew about warrantless wiretapping, and Dubya was able to weasel into another deadly term.

                          This supposed 'liberal rag' was a cheerleader for this war that they are now wringing their hands about. Judith Miller delivered article after article filled with 'information' trumpeting 'weapons of mass destruction', which gave credibility to the Bush Administration's insistence that Saddam Hussein was an imminent threat who could only be dealt with by pre-emptive military attack.

                          Every time the Times had a chance to stand up and tell the truth, they cravenly rolled over for their corporate masters. Now they're blubbering about how awful these last seven years have been.

                          Boo hoo hoo.

                          You can bite me, NYT.

                          The editorial finishes up like this:

                          We can only hope that this time, unlike 2004, American voters will have the wisdom to grant the awesome powers of the presidency to someone who has the integrity, principle and decency to use them honorably. Then when we look in the mirror as a nation, we will see, once again, the reflection of the United States of America.

                          Unlike 2004? You mean when you kept vital information from the American voters so as to assure another Bush presidency? How about looking in the mirror as a newspaper, instead of a propaganda mouthpiece?

                          And, to add insult to injury, at the same time you're sniveling into your hankie about how horrid it's all been, you serve up more of the same, hiring Bill Kristol, neocon war-monger extraordinaire, as your newest 'columnist'. Could you possibly find a more credibility-challenged candidate? Practically every word out of his mouth has been proven wrong again and again, and yet he continues to be treated as an 'authority' of some kind. David Corn writes in the Nation:

                          On March 5, 2003, Kristol said, "I think we'll be vindicated when we discover the weapons of mass destruction and when we liberate the people of Iraq."

                          Such vindication never came. Kristol was mistaken about the justification for the war, the costs of the war, the planning for the war, and the consequences of the war. That's a lot for a pundit to miss. In his columns and statements about Iraq, Kristol displayed little judgment or expertise. He was not informing the public; he was whipping it. He turned his wishes into pronouncements and helped move the country to a mismanaged and misguided war that has claimed the lives of thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians. That's not journalism.

                          This is someone who should be writing for the 'Paper of Record'?

                          So pardon me, NYT, if I'm not buying your sob story. Save it for some other chump.

                          The Gray Lady doth protest too much, methinks.

                        • holderlin66
                          Message 12 of 30 , Jan 1, 2008

                            there is no excuse for the immense lies and cowardly devouring of these lies by any Michael student. They can stand up and engage or stand back and see clearly. Mockery of anyone who can discern the obvious lies in front of their nose and still stand there and declare over and over and over again, the dumb ass emperor didn't panic, the White House didn't panic, they instigated and promoted and promote to this day nothing but deception and lies and Michael students react as if their puppies being scratched behind the ears instead of shouting, the friggin Emperor hasn't had any cloths on from day one.

                            There is a difference between panic and planned to disrupt, planned to start an arab islamic fire storm as an age old ruse.  Planned and needed an excuse to invade innocent Iraq.  There is such a difference between stand up and roll over and play stupid and we still baby sit Anthro students who fail at every level of discernment and common sense... we love to enable them, we do enable them in fact by not standing up and being honest. At least American Anthros still seem to fail.... I can't claim to know what Argentinian exiles, retired spies and fully aware of the compromise of their comfort zones feel, because they will not admit that America is spinning rapidly toward an obvious Orwellian nightmare not unlike Germany or Stalin or today's Israel. They prefer to pander and compromise and push Dr. Steiner in the background so that they can enjoy all the fun we're having.  And such fun it is, isn't it?  All that is required is a discerning, stand up, pinch of i am light....nobody says you have to be an initiate just be conscious of the bare minimums of deception.

                            The Voice of the White House

                            Washington , D.C. December 30, 2007 : "My, my, children, just think, another `Bin Laden tape' has surfaced!  Isn't that astounding?

                            It would seem that the Bush people, who have these made up, must have a new policy of repression aimed at the American public. Isn't it astounding? Every time the proto-fascistic Republicans want something, they try to terrorize the pubic with threats of World War III, a possibility of a nuclear attack from some fictive terrorist group but of all of these, the cherry on the sundae is the famous (and convenient) `Bin Laden Tape.'

                            I hate to jerk the covers off this charming game but Osama Bin Laden has been dead and buried since 2003. He died of kidney failure in a Pakistani hospital, with the full knowledge of General Musharraf and for certain, our government. A dead Bin Laden is of no use to us but a live one is a wonderful threat so the "tapes" just keep coming and always at just the right moment.

                            And as to who killed Benazir Bhutto, the PDB (President's Daily Briefing) makes it very, very clear that Musharraf was the motivator. His army might not have supplied the bomb or the gun but he was the prime benefactor of her convenient death. Que bono always.

                            The General doesn't give a royal fuck what Bush wants and under the guise of fighting the Taliban, he and his cronies have ripped off the American public for billions of dollars in cash and military aid. Some of the money goes into their Swiss bank accounts and a good deal of it is used to prepare for an attack on India , already long past the planning stage.

                            I recently read a CIA analysis of the activities of the Pakistani military in the imminent attack on India but no one else in the public gets to see these things. This report, unlike the fake ones Bush needs to back up some disastrous policy, is genuine which means Bush will never see it.

                            If it doesn't support his weird and useless concepts of world politics, then it will not be shown to him. He would refuse to read it and immediately sack the writer.

                            Bush is incapable of having a rational and intelligent conversation with anyone and never has been able to do more than giggle, snicker, crack barbershop jokes and act like the retarded frat rat that he really is. "

                            Editorial

                            Looking at America

                            December 31, 2007

                            New York Times

                            There are too many moments these days when we cannot recognize our country. Sunday was one of them, as we read the account in The Times of how men in some of the most trusted posts in the nation plotted to cover up the torture of prisoners by Central Intelligence Agency interrogators by destroying videotapes of their sickening behavior. It was impossible to see the founding principles of the greatest democracy in the contempt these men and their bosses showed for the Constitution, the rule of law and human decency.

                            It was not the first time in recent years we've felt this horror, this sorrowful sense of estrangement, not nearly. This sort of lawless behavior has become standard practice since Sept. 11, 2001 .

                            The country and much of the world was rightly and profoundly frightened by the single-minded hatred and ingenuity displayed by this new enemy. But there is no excuse for how President Bush and his advisers panicked — how they forgot that it is their responsibility to protect American lives and American ideals, that there really is no safety for Americans or their country when those ideals are sacrificed.

                            Out of panic and ideology, President Bush squandered America 's position of moral and political leadership......

                            Message 13 of 30 , Jan 1, 2008
                              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...> wrote:

                              <snip>

                              > There is such a difference between
                              > stand up and roll over and play stupid and we still baby sit Anthro
                              > students who fail at every level of discernment and common sense... we
                              > love to enable them, we do enable them in fact by not standing up and
                              > being honest.

                              So anthro-students are being babysat by anthro-masters, initiates who see things clairly and make absolutely no errors of judgement. If I had been an anthro-student, I think I would have preferred to try on my own and fail and request a restraining order against them anthro-babysitters, but it's generous of the strict masters to be so patient with all them retarded sentient souls and intellectual souls who devour lies in such a cowardly fashion and mock those anthro-babysitters who see everything so clairly.  I would have sent them off to the dean's office for an occult whipping. Repeated offenders would face suspension and a note home to their mamas.

                              Cheers,

                              Message 14 of 30 , Jan 2, 2008

                                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, JoAnn Schwartz <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

                                > --- Frank wrote:
                                > > F: They? Are you suggesting that JoAnn and I are clones?
                                > > If so, which is the original? Or perhaps two peas in one
                                > > pod? Or a bro-sis vaudeville act?
                                >
                                > Face it, Frankie-baby, we are so busted. Your attempts to
                                > baffle Bradford's anthro-superpowers have failed utterly
                                > and there is nothing left but to confess all.
                                >
                                > So, as all y'all should know, I am but a humble
                                > sock-puppet. It's all Frank! All the time! I don't know
                                > how he finds enough hours in the day!! It must be one of
                                > HIS anthro-superpowers.
                                >
                                > Puppet-mastered regards,
                                > JoAnn

                                Well, JoAnn, as you know Bradford and Carol like to throw around the name of the Michael School, of which they are both alumni - but they don't say *which one*. I'd like to take an educated guess:

                                1. http://www.geolocalizador.com/ciudad-saint-michael-elementary-school-X4949871.html - a lot to choose from here.

                                2. http://www.michaelsschool.com/html/index.cfm

                                3. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/edffdbe5d6  (Michael Vick's  School for Disobedient Dogs)

                                Personally I don't pretend to have attended any M-school at all, and if lack of rational discernment, as demonstrated by our interlocutors, is an example of the education received there, I see no reason to be jealous.

                                Frank

                              • carol
                                Message 15 of 30 , Jan 2, 2008

                                  Frank: "Personally I don't pretend to have attended any M-school at all, and if lack of rational discernment, as demonstrated by our interlocutors, is an example of the education received there, I see no reason to be jealous."

                                  Excuse me!!

                                  I would NEVER and I mean NEVER trivialize the Spirit realm nor cast Michael and his mission downward, using the will force of my ego,  in the manner in which you just did.

                                  Shame to you FRANK.

                                  Carol.

                                  --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

                                  > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, JoAnn Schwartz
                                  > sr_joanna@ wrote:
                                  > >

                                  > > --- Frank wrote:
                                  > > > F: They? Are you suggesting that JoAnn and I are clones?
                                  > > > If so, which is the original? Or perhaps two peas in one
                                  > > > pod? Or a bro-sis vaudeville act?
                                  > >
                                  > > Face it, Frankie-baby, we are so busted. Your attempts to
                                  > > baffle Bradford's anthro-superpowers have failed utterly
                                  > > and there is nothing left but to confess all.
                                  > >
                                  > > So, as all y'all should know, I am but a humble
                                  > > sock-puppet. It's all Frank! All the time! I don't know
                                  > > how he finds enough hours in the day!! It must be one of
                                  > > HIS anthro-superpowers.
                                  > >
                                  > > Puppet-mastered regards,
                                  > > JoAnn
                                  >

                                  > Well, JoAnn, as you know Bradford and Carol like to throw around the
                                  > name of the Michael School, of which they are both alumni - but they
                                  > don't say *which one*. I'd like to take an educated guess:
                                  >
                                  > 1.
                                  > http://www.geolocalizador.com/ciudad-saint-michael-elementary-school-X49\
                                  > 49871.html
                                  > <http://www.geolocalizador.com/ciudad-saint-michael-elementary-school-X4\
                                  > 949871.html> - a lot to choose from here.
                                  >
                                  > 2. http://www.michaelsschool.com/html/index.cfm
                                  > <http://www.michaelsschool.com/html/index.cfm>
                                  >
                                  > 3. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/edffdbe5d6 (Michael Vick's School
                                  > for Disobedient Dogs)
                                  >
                                  > Personally I don't pretend to have attended any M-school at all, and if
                                  > lack of rational discernment, as demonstrated by our interlocutors, is
                                  > an example of the education received there, I see no reason to be
                                  > jealous.
                                  >
                                  > Frank

                                • doybia
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Jan 2, 2008
                                    Flags are very handy for wrapping oneself in.

                                    I'm with Frank, who does the thing rather than talking about doing
                                    the thing.
                                    DeborahK

                                    --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "carol"
                                    <organicethics@...> wrote:

                                    > Frank: "Personally I don't pretend to have attended any M-school at
                                    all,
                                    > and if lack of rational discernment, as demonstrated by our
                                    > interlocutors, is an example of the education received there, I see
                                    no
                                    > reason to be jealous."
                                    >
                                    > Excuse me!!
                                    >
                                    > I would NEVER and I mean NEVER trivialize the Spirit realm nor cast
                                    > Michael and his mission downward, using the will force of my ego,
                                    in
                                    > the manner in which you just did.
                                    >
                                    > Shame to you FRANK.
                                    >
                                    > Carol.

                                    > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
                                    > >

                                    > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, JoAnn Schwartz
                                    > > sr_joanna@ wrote:

                                    > > > Face it, Frankie-baby, we are so busted. Your attempts to
                                    > > > baffle Bradford's anthro-superpowers have failed utterly
                                    > > > and there is nothing left but to confess all.
                                    > > >
                                    > > > So, as all y'all should know, I am but a humble
                                    > > > sock-puppet. It's all Frank! All the time! I don't know
                                    > > > how he finds enough hours in the day!! It must be one of
                                    > > > HIS anthro-superpowers.
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Puppet-mastered regards,
                                    > > > JoAnn
                                    > >

                                    > > Well, JoAnn, as you know Bradford and Carol like to throw around
                                    the
                                    > > name of the Michael School, of which they are both alumni - but
                                    they
                                    > > don't say *which one*. I'd like to take an educated guess:
                                    > >
                                    > > 1.
                                    > >
                                    > http://www.geolocalizador.com/ciudad-saint-michael-elementary-
                                    school-X49\
                                    > \
                                    > > 49871.html
                                    > >
                                    > <http://www.geolocalizador.com/ciudad-saint-michael-elementary-
                                    school-X4\
                                    > \
                                    > > 949871.html> - a lot to choose from here.
                                    > >
                                    > > 2. http://www.michaelsschool.com/html/index.cfm
                                    > > <http://www.michaelsschool.com/html/index.cfm>
                                    > >
                                    > > 3. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/edffdbe5d6 (Michael Vick's
                                    School
                                    > > for Disobedient Dogs)
                                    > >
                                    > > Personally I don't pretend to have attended any M-school at all,
                                    and
                                    > if
                                    > > lack of rational discernment, as demonstrated by our
                                    interlocutors, is
                                    > > an example of the education received there, I see no reason to be
                                    > > jealous.
                                    > >
                                    > > Frank

                                  • carol
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Jan 2, 2008
                                      "Flags are very handy for wrapping oneself in."

                                      Ah, that's interesting. Pardon my far reaching, living, pure
                                      philosophical cognitive inclination but- I DON'T GET IT.

                                      Are you inadvertantly confessing that you are unable to elevate your
                                      soul from the collective nationalistic experience of the place in which
                                      you live?

                                      And that it is because of this that you go along with Frank- but also
                                      because he imposes his will force in establishing a thought image which
                                      denotes that it can only be 'fantasy' to assert one's familiarity with
                                      the time spirit Michael and his earthly undertakings?

                                      Could it be also that you more comfortable with egoistically 'imposing
                                      your own will force' than you are with allowing the Time Spirit Michael
                                      space in your soul to 'transform' the world, on the exterior AND
                                      interior?

                                      Or do you take 'side' with Frank because he holds a member's card to
                                      Dornach and runs a web magazine and that that's the best living proof
                                      that he's a geniune Michael student, and that since 'we' have nothing to
                                      show, we must be, in reality, nothing to Michael and his earthly
                                      mission?

                                      Well there Deborah, may I remind you that Rosicrucianism is the
                                      precursor of Anthroposophy.

                                      Carol.

                                      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "doybia" <doybia@...>
                                      wrote:

                                      > Flags are very handy for wrapping oneself in.
                                      >
                                      > I'm with Frank, who does the thing rather than talking about doing
                                      > the thing.
                                      > DeborahK
                                      >
                                      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "carol"
                                      > organicethics@ wrote:
                                      > >

                                      > > Frank: "Personally I don't pretend to have attended any M-school at
                                      > all,
                                      > > and if lack of rational discernment, as demonstrated by our
                                      > > interlocutors, is an example of the education received there, I see
                                      > no
                                      > > reason to be jealous."
                                      > >
                                      > > Excuse me!!
                                      > >
                                      > > I would NEVER and I mean NEVER trivialize the Spirit realm nor cast
                                      > > Michael and his mission downward, using the will force of my ego,
                                      > in
                                      > > the manner in which you just did.
                                      > >
                                      > > Shame to you FRANK.
                                      > >
                                      > > Carol.
                                      > >
                                      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith"
                                      > > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
                                      > > >

                                      > > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, JoAnn Schwartz

                                      > > > Well, JoAnn, as you know Bradford and Carol like to throw around
                                      > the
                                      > > > name of the Michael School, of which they are both alumni - but
                                      > they
                                      > > > don't say *which one*. I'd like to take an educated guess:
                                      > > >
                                      > > > 1.
                                      > > >
                                      > > http://www.geolocalizador.com/ciudad-saint-michael-elementary-
                                      > school-X49\
                                      > > \
                                      > > > 49871.html
                                      > > >
                                      > > <http://www.geolocalizador.com/ciudad-saint-michael-elementary-
                                      > school-X4\
                                      > > \
                                      > > > 949871.html> - a lot to choose from here.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > 2. http://www.michaelsschool.com/html/index.cfm
                                      > > > <http://www.michaelsschool.com/html/index.cfm>
                                      > > >
                                      > > > 3. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/edffdbe5d6 (Michael Vick's
                                      > School
                                      > > > for Disobedient Dogs)
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Personally I don't pretend to have attended any M-school at all,
                                      > and
                                      > > if
                                      > > > lack of rational discernment, as demonstrated by our
                                      > interlocutors, is
                                      > > > an example of the education received there, I see no reason to be
                                      > > > jealous.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Frank

                                    • Mike helsher
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Jan 2, 2008

                                        <http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/31/opinion/31mon1.html?_r=1&oref=slogin&\
                                        > ref=opinion&pagewanted=print> , titled "Looking at America," bemoaning
                                        > what the nation has come to. It starts out like this:
                                        >
                                        > "There are too many moments these days when we cannot recognize our
                                        > country. Sunday was one of them, as we read the account in The Times of
                                        > how men in some of the most trusted posts in the nation plotted to cover
                                        > up the torture of prisoners by Central Intelligence Agency interrogators
                                        > by destroying videotapes of their sickening behavior. It was impossible
                                        > to see the founding principles of the greatest democracy in the contempt
                                        > these men and their bosses showed for the Constitution, the rule of law
                                        > and human decency."
                                        >
                                        > It's a great editorial, and I agree with pretty much every word in it.
                                        >
                                        > So why am I so pissed off?
                                        >
                                        > Because the NYT was no small contributor to the state of affairs in
                                        > which we find ourselves today. In fact, this little tid-bit:
                                        >
                                        > "We have seen the president, sworn to defend the Constitution, turn his
                                        > powers on his own citizens, authorizing the intelligence agencies to spy
                                        > on Americans, wiretapping phones and intercepting international e-mail
                                        > messages without a warrant."
                                        >
                                        > was information that the Times knew about before the 2004 election - and
                                        > sat on so as not to hurt George W. Bush's chances for re-election! Like
                                        > the Supreme Court in 2000, who delivered a ruling that only applied to
                                        > Bush to guarantee his civil right to be President by not counting votes,
                                        > a lot of institutions seem dedicated to protecting at all costs one
                                        > man's divine right to the Presidency. Funny - I thought the first
                                        > responsibility the press has (and the reason that it is the only
                                        > profession singled out in the First Amendment for special protection) is
                                        > to the public interest and the public's right to know the truth - not
                                        > covering the President's rear end. But the New York Times held back what
                                        > they knew about warrantless wiretapping, and Dubya was able to weasel
                                        > into another deadly term.
                                        >
                                        > This supposed 'liberal rag' was a cheerleader for this war that they are
                                        > now wringing their hands about. Judith Miller delivered article after
                                        > article filled with 'information' trumpeting 'weapons of mass
                                        > destruction', which gave credibility to the Bush Administration's
                                        > insistence that Saddam Hussein was an imminent threat who could only be
                                        > dealt with by pre-emptive military attack.
                                        >
                                        > Every time the Times had a chance to stand up and tell the truth, they
                                        > cravenly rolled over for their corporate masters. Now they're blubbering
                                        > about how awful these last seven years have been.
                                        >
                                        > Boo hoo hoo.
                                        >
                                        > You can bite me, NYT.

                                        Geesh brother Bradford...Who wants to bite who here?

                                        Ya ever stop to think for a minuet that all this vehement anti-Christ
                                        info might be serving to create more of the same?

                                        Well If I'm an anthro michael school flunky, then I'll just have to
                                        reside to being an anthro-biocybernaut instead.

                                        http://www.biocybernaut.com/

                                        For $15,000 they will hook me up to the latest scientific gear for a
                                        week and teach me to consciously create alpha brain waves that are
                                        supposed to reduce stress, enhance creativity, allow deep forgiveness
                                        and raise IQ, so as to be a more positive light onto my own little world.

                                        I'll Let you know when I'm back and I'll take your Michael school exam
                                        then.

                                        In the mean time, might I suggest for you a hot lavender Bath, a daily
                                        breath mediation, and a daily glass of organic Kombucha (biodymanic if
                                        you can find it).

                                        Peace

                                        Mike
                                        Message 19 of 30 , Jan 2, 2008
                                          Mike wrote:

                                          > Geesh brother Bradford...Who wants to bite who here?
                                          >
                                          > Ya ever stop to think for a minuet that all this vehement anti-Christ
                                          > info might be serving to create more of the same?

                                          Look at it this way, Mike: I think Carol and Bradford are spicing things up around here by coming across as vehement Jehovah's Witnesses of Anthroposophy, ensouled by the vengeful luciferic angels of the Apocalypse pouring vials of wrath on disobedient humanity. Apart from the fact that "on fire with thunder" would be a more poetic and spiritual and Michaelic expression than Bradford's rather vulgar and uneducated "pissed off" when taking a swing at the NYT, there are some absolutely delightful passages in their posts, and a collection of excerpts might make a very readable piece for the entertainment section of Frank's and Jo Ann's "Southern Cross Review".

                                          That much said, it also seems to me that the inspiration of such colorful rhetoric -- Sentient Soul rhetoric maybe? -- is heavily inspired by dramatic passages from the very cradle of modern English: The King James Bible of 1611 and William Shakespeare, who finished his last play (The Tempest) in 1610. So when Bradford, for instance, lashes out at the NYT and its readers and especially perceived anthros who quote from it, he's doing Christ's fiery attack against the scribes and pharisees in the 23rd chapter of Matthew:

                                          "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!"

                                          (........)

                                          "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

                                          That's Bradford and the NYT in a nutshell.

                                          His tirades are also reminiscent of some excellent and equally dramatic passages from Shakespeare. When King Lear realizes how evil his eldest daughter Goneril is, he has this to say (ACT I SCENE IV):

                                          Hear, nature, hear; dear goddess, hear!
                                          Suspend thy purpose, if thou didst intend
                                          To make this creature fruitful!
                                          Into her womb convey sterility!
                                          Dry up in her the organs of increase;
                                          And from her derogate body never spring
                                          A babe to honour her! If she must teem,
                                          Create her child of spleen; that it may live,
                                          And be a thwart disnatured torment to her!
                                          Let it stamp wrinkles in her brow of youth;
                                          With cadent tears fret channels in her cheeks;
                                          Turn all her mother's pains and benefits
                                          To laughter and contempt; that she may feel
                                          How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is
                                          To have a thankless child! Away, away!

                                          This doesn't mean that Bradford regards the NYT as his own evil daughter, but that he likes Shakespeare and Matthew so much when they're being dramatic and condemning that it feels good to unleash some of this stuff on truant Michael School students and drop-outs in cyberspace.

                                          I wish I could write like that, but my English is beginning to falter after 20 years back in Scandinavia. I find myself having to consult the dictionary for spelling every once in a while when I type -- I never had to do that in the old days.

                                          Speaking of which, the NYT has come up with something neat in their web design, have you noticed? Check out any online article of theirs and double-click on any word, phrase or name -- this opens a new window with a dictionary definition or encyclopedia entry.

                                          Cheers,

                                          Tarjei
                                        • holderlin66
                                          Message 20 of 30 , Jan 3, 2008

                                            Musharraf Still Stands
                                            Posted on Jan 1, 2008

                                            By Amy Goodman

                                            http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20080101_musharraf_still_stands/

                                            Amy Goodman: Bhutto's Dead, Osama is Still Alive, and Musharraf is Still in Power 1/3

                                            Bradford comments;

                                            This is what we mean. Bhutto described in an interview with David Frost that Osama was dead.  Osama is dead but in the article by the actual Amy Goodman, she doesn't mention that OSAMA IS STILL ALIVE.  Because both Fox and BBC edited out the comment by Bhutto that Osama was killed.  Fox and the BBC edited it out.  And for Tarjei who loves Amy Goodman, I didn't see in the article she wrote a statement that Osama is STil Alive... that is precise Spin, Orwellian mind games, pure Military Intelligence training and pure Ahrimanic deception so that the monsters in Washington D. C. can still feed the fat slobs and Michael lard assses such nonsense to suspend disbelief for just a little, wee, while longer.  Oh please, please let them believe at all costs that the ghost of Che Guevara that so haunted the memory hole of every liberal revolutionary, has been spun back on our fat asses so that we will believe that the Egregore, Osama who did not do 9/11 stil haunts the world.

                                            Al-Qaida for the reading impaired, who study reality and study Steiner in the same sloppy manner, Al-Qaida was the name of used for a CIA file on a whole group of infested black ops in the Islamic Arab community.  So let's summarize.  On BuzzFlash we see a headline that Osama is still alive and on Fox and BBC they edited out the clip with David Frost when Bhutto blurted out that she knew Osama was dead.  Well you can't have the public know that sort of thing.  In fact if that got out and if all the facts got out regarding the false tapes and everyone knew that Osama was dead, the whole scare tactics and fear mongering and links to black ops 9/11 would fall in a heap.  But the heap of crap that the NYT has caused by lying bare faced and shilling for Ahriman's War throne, the mighty Pentagon... the mighty War throne that defies the human form..that stands there just as Steiner predicted that Architecture would make a statement, would make a moral or immoral statement.

                                            We have wonderful cases of how Architecture speaks a whole new Moral language.  Every Waldorf School and the 1st Goetheanum itself and most Steiner centers speak a whole new organic architectural language.  The Pentagon speaks in defiance of the human form.  If we take the famous Da Vinci Man we see the defiance of Man itself in the War throne of the Pentagon.

                                            Bradford concludes;

                                            Disinformation and Orwellian Ahrimanic creep show and using psy-ops think tanks to create a ghost to haunt the new time, based on a pattern of Che, the Che the hidden and always active revolutionary undermining the world... Such psy-ops transference using a time rhythm of those whose etheric bodies lived through the youth culture to those that are now cowering before the latest Poster Child ghost Osama.  Honesty or insight, Amy Goodman is semi-watered down but she doesn't say Osama is alive... Osama is dead and Che is dead.  But the deception still lives and lurks, the egregore creep show in the soul of Anthros still lurks and what we get from the NYT that Frank so worships is baloney, they are paid and have a history of being paid and are shills of the War Throne of Ahriman.

                                            Students of George Orwell, you all seemed to flunk that fundamental class.  You can't even connect Ahriman properly... Frank in his Judas piece tries to appease, as Frank always does, he tries to appease and doubles and overlaps what he knows is a Luciferic insight into Judas, in his latest Judas Priest, a wonderful appeasement to his Catholic nature saying, Lucifer made me do it.  That may be true, Lucifer is an inspiration to Goethe and Frank, and Goethe mixed his Lucifer and Ahriman... and still when the text refuses to admit, ya, I'm Mephistopheles, I'm a smushed mix of Ahriman and Lucifer and I fit nicely in the guts of Catholics everywhere and let's throw in some sex... maybe a little Magdalene..  Frank knows the level of his readers Intel and panders to it.  So the accusation of appeasing and pander as well as Milton/Goethe confusion goes once more to Frank.... a wonderfully complex soul, I think we all agree on that.  A wonderful Michael student who cares, who cares deeply and really tries to be fair and grandfatherly.

                                            But as said, if we enter into the complexity of the piece that Frank offers we see the muddled complexity of kindly Michael student slowly giving his wisdom and slowly melting down the barriers so that his flock will ween themselves slowly and slowly see the deep wisdom that both Goethe and Frank and his impulses carry.  It is very wise in many ways.  It doesn't shock the system and it doesn' alienate the target audience.  And in sweet detail it is a healthy mix of the Mixed Metal King that Frank and all of us have in us.... Oh, that reference for those unfamiliar with Spiritual Science has to do with The Green Snake and Beautiful Lily.  The Threefold Kings under the surface of our being, in the subconscious, before subconscious was a word, Goethe and those Kings... and since we are approaching Jan 6 and the Three Kings.... perhaps we can see that the sloppy, tossed together salad of Frank's dense clay and mayaonaise king, with willo wisps everywhere is wonderfully transparent.... as is the Egregore of appeasement.

                                            Message 21 of 30 , Jan 3, 2008
                                              <holderlin66@...> wrote:

                                              Frank knows the level of his readers Intel and panders to it. So the
                                              accusation of appeasing and pander as well as Milton/Goethe confusion
                                              goes once more to Frank.... a wonderfully complex soul, I think we all
                                              agree on that. A wonderful Michael student who cares, who cares
                                              deeply and really tries to be fair and grandfatherly.
                                              __________

                                              Grandfatherly?! Is anyone here under fifty?
                                              Frank
                                            • holderlin66
                                              Message 22 of 30 , Jan 3, 2008

                                                "....the stately figures of the Kings appeared within the Sanctuary....the gold King asked: "Whence come ye?" "From the world," said the old Man. "Whither go ye?" said the silver King. "Into the world," replied the Man. "What would ye with us?" cried the brazen King.

                                                So we want to know something about the Three Kings and the subconscious do we?  Here we are approaching rapidly the season of the Three Kings.  Here we are in contemplation of kernel crisp, living Life-Spirit or Budhi, etherically condensed seed thoughts.  Here we are, all one big happy Michael family. Nothing could be more condensed for the Anthro student then the complex tale of the rise of Spiritual Science and the Coming of the Michael Age than the tale of The Green Snake and Beautiful Lily.  The fully condensed Mystery Dramas and the fully condensed unfolding force of a real IMAGINATION out of the devachan, brought down for us to live, relive and recover and restore our spirits in the mystery of exactly how wonderfully condensed are the Life-Spirit seed germs of the Anthro guidelines that are crisply translated by, well, lets say for the moment, by the old fart with the Lamp.  Let's just let Frank have that for now, because if you wanted to examine the complexity of the Frank appeaser and the Frank panderer and the Frank Michael School student, well we have more than we need to help us see the immense complexity of this very fine, fine human being, Frank!  Of course, I had always thought that Gaelman was actually Frank's shadow in more ways than one.  I always thought that Frank could say things through his Gaelman hand puppet that were very different than the person I admire as Frank the Michael student.

                                                But certainly all of us have feet of clay.  We are potent with clay and mixed metal, where there is a great mass of metal, such stratification is liable to occur, alloys and mixed dimensions of soul layers are we and none of them are pure.  Alchemy is taking the Gold Soul forces, and the will o wisps don't eat the Gold of the Gold king or the Silver King or the Brazen King and were those the ages of Saturn, Sun and Moon and Earth?  Were they the Bronze Age, the Gold Age and the Silver Age, like the Ice Age?  But see here, see here, we are researching the layers of sentient soul, intellectual soul and consciousness soul and they are all within us a mixed metallic mass like the Mixed Metal Kings that we are.  Alchemy is sorting this soul wisdom and sorting out the various layers and forces and willowing out the fine forces and will o wisping with our current intelligence and seeking out where humanity does well or we do well with insights, however unconsciously, of rich layers of sentient soul, rich layers of intellectual soul and rich layers of consciousness soul, so that from the four kings, three kings arise that are the Trinity themselves in us that will support the Spirit-Self; Life-Spirit and Spirit-Man or ATMA.

                                                So up from down under in the depths of the unconscious rises, through various sacrifices, the new Kingdom of the Michael Age.  It rises from the hidden depths of the human unconscious before the subconscious and unconsciousness were such easy come, easy go phrases as they are today.

                                                bradford brought;
[...]

                                                http://wn.rsarchive.org/RelAuthors/GoetheJW/GreenSnake.html

                                                "They had not gone far till the procession halted in front of a large brazen door, the leaves of which were bolted with a golden lock. The Man now called upon the Lights to advance; who required small entreaty, and with their pointed flames soon ate both bar and lock.

                                                "The brass gave a loud clang, as the doors sprang suddenly asunder; and the stately figures of the Kings appeared within the Sanctuary, illuminated by the entering Lights. All bowed before these dread sovereigns, especially the Flames made a profusion of the daintiest reverences.

                                                "After a pause, the gold King asked: "Whence come ye?" "From the world," said the old Man. "Whither go ye?" said the silver King. "Into the world," replied the Man. "What would ye with us?" cried the brazen King. "Accompany you," replied the Man.

                                                The composite King was about to speak, when the gold one addressed the Lights, who had got too near him: "Take yourselves away from me, my metal was not made for you." Thereupon they turned to the silver King, and clasped themselves about him; and his robe glittered beautifully in their yellow brightness. "You are welcome," said he, "but I cannot feed you; satisfy yourselves elsewhere, and bring me your light." They removed; and gliding past the brazen King, who did not seem to notice them, they fixed on the compounded King. "Who will govern the world?" cried he, with a broken voice. "He who stands upon his feet," replied the old Man. "I am he," said the mixed King. "We shall see," replied the Man; "for the time is at hand."

                                                "The Lights, who till now had been employed upon him, drew to side; they appeared, although pale in the morning radiance, yet the more well-fed, and in good burning condition; with their peaked tongues, they had dexterously licked-out the gold veins of the colossal figure to its very heart. The irregular vacuities which this occasioned had continued empty for a time, and the figure had maintained its standing posture. But when at last the very tenderest filaments were eaten out, the image crashed suddenly together; and then, alas, in the very parts which continue unaltered when one sits down; whereas the limbs, which should have bent, sprawled themselves out unbowed and stiff. Whoever could not laugh was obliged to turn away his eyes; this miserable shape and no-shape was offensive to behold. "

                                                Bradford concludes;

                                                The Three Kings are slowly seen in the depths of our being.  We understand or we think we can grasp the Golden Heart and thinking forces that alchemizes substance into true Gold, Sun Gold or Etheric Christ gold, the substance of Michael fire that nourishes each of our own latent slumbering Christ child's in us.  Spirit Men as yet unborn, while our elder brothers and sisters, the hierarchies have already passed through the unfolding forms of consciousness that we are passing through as humanity now.  Christ was that advanced, an elder, an advanced human, whose Time Body IS Saturn, Sun, Moon, Earth, Jupiter, Venus and Vulcan.... and all the fixings and all the details of a living solar system, like the relation of the Sun-Gold to Saturn-lead.  And there is us, now today, every single one of us, a mass of mixed metal an Amalgamation of mixed untransformed, unplumbed soul depths, where in the soul depths hide the treasures of the stirring of the hidden Three Kings in all of us.  Than of course there is Frank.  I have said Frank is a complex human being, as we are all complex human beings.  Frank has learned as we have all learned to appease, to pander and know when to hold em and know when to fold em. But on the scale of always seeking for Michael balance and Michael Intelligence, or at least thinking, INTELLIGENCE, exceptional, lucid intelligence, arrogant, deeper, wiser intelligence, Frank has had a gift.  And we thank heavens for Frank's gifts.  And we thank him for allowing us to understand the germinal forces that are latent in the Anthro Guidelines, seed thoughts that have in them in condensed etheric and Life-Spirit form, a germinal power if placed in the right soil.

                                                Goethe's Fairy Tale of the Green Snake and the Beautiful Lily
                                                Illustrated by David Newbatt

                                                David Newbatt has painted 19 illustrations to accompany Goethe's Fairy Tale. We are pleased to offer these as a set. The complete set comprises 4 double sized cards, on each of which is either 3 or 4 illustrations, and 6 individual postcards. There are short accompanying notes in English and German.
                                                Price per set: £5.99
                                                Code: GF1-19

                                                David Newbatt has also illustrated Goethe's Fairy Tale as a series of 7 images. These are available in a book which includes the complete story translated into English and an introduciton by Tom Raines.

                                                The Will-o-the-wisps and the Ferryman

                                                The Will-o-the wisps

                                                The Greeen Snake, the gold coins and the Ferryman
                                                The Green Snake in the temple
                                                The Man with the Lamp

                                                The Prince and his hawk
                                                The Prince and Lily divided by the river
                                                The Lily and her canary

                                                The old woman and the Prince
                                                The Prince in the garden of the Lily
                                                The Prince collapses into the arms of the Lily

                                                The healing of the prince

                                                The raising of the temple

                                                The Gold King
                                                The Silver King
                                                The Brazen King
                                                The Mixed King

                                                The Marriage of the Prince and the Beautiful Lily

                                                "The concept of Metal Men lends itself to liberal use of CG animation. Written by Robert Kanigher, penciled by Ross Andru and inked by Mike Esposito, the comics chronicle the adventures of six intelligent robots that possess unique powers dictated by the different types of metal they're made from."

                                                The Gold King
                                                The Silver King
                                                The Brazen King
                                                The Mixed King
                                              • winters_diana
                                                Message 23 of 30 , Jan 3, 2008
                                                  > Grandfatherly?! Is anyone here under fifty?

                                                  Certainly!
                                                • winters_diana
                                                  Message 24 of 30 , Jan 3, 2008
                                                    --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <

                                                    Oh, good grief. How insane can this possibly get?
                                                  • carol
                                                    Message 25 of 30 , Jan 3, 2008
                                                      Diana: "Oh, good grief. How insane can this possibly get?"

                                                      What, the fact that you have just posted a string of 12 comments on a
                                                      list which treats a subject of which you are in essence, antagonistic
                                                      towards? c.

                                                      ps. I take it that you don't like to feel flowing, the warm and fiery
                                                      soul forces of your inner life.

                                                      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"

                                                      Message 26 of 30 , Jan 4, 2008
                                                        Carol, you're the queen of non sequitur. I don't know why it is
                                                        surprising I'd post 12 comments on a subject I'm critical of -
                                                        something it would never occur to you to do, I guess that is what
                                                        you're saying?

                                                        So go on Carol, why don't you tell us what "personal problem" Deborah
                                                        has that makes Gaelman perceive her as having a problem with
                                                        anthroposophy, despite the confusing fact that she has supported
                                                        anthroposophy in every conceivable way - from financially to
                                                        institutionally to ideologically - for several decades. I know that
                                                        you know what that problem is all about. I believe Gaelman even used
                                                        the word "antipathy" - she's supposed to have a personal antipathy
                                                        toward something at the heart of anthroposophy.

                                                        If nobody can guess, I'll explain eventually, but I'm just interested
                                                        to see how long certain people are going to pretend none of this has
                                                        even been mentioned.

                                                        Message 27 of 30 , Jan 4, 2008
                                                          <winters_diana@...> wrote:

                                                          > Carol, you're the queen of non sequitur. I don't know why it is
                                                          > surprising I'd post 12 comments on a subject I'm critical of -
                                                          > something it would never occur to you to do, I guess that is what
                                                          > you're saying?

                                                          Ok, Diana, as you know, Carol and I are usually in complete
                                                          disagreement, but it is not the case here. I suggest that you make
                                                          yourself less disagreeable by condensing your comments into fewer posts.
                                                          Message 28 of 30 , Jan 4, 2008
                                                            Frank wrote:

                                                            , Diana, as you know, Carol and I are usually in complete
                                                            > disagreement, but it is not the case here. I suggest that you make
                                                            > yourself less disagreeable by condensing your comments into fewer posts.

                                                            I would recommend a monthly gossip blog for Mrs. Winters. Hostile
                                                            exchanges seem to be the only thing she's genuinely interested in. She
                                                            seeks to justify her own contributions of this nature by the
                                                            "look-see-who-started-it" approach. So she keeps digging through the
                                                            archives in order to revive any hostile exchanges of the past. Look
                                                            what so-and-so wrote about me, or to me. And when there isn't enough
                                                            of that, she'll intercept herself into any quarrel, or perceived
                                                            quarrel, between two other individuals, and then she goes on and on to
                                                            explain to Jennifer what Gaelman wrote to Deborah and especially how
                                                            insulting he was, and if Jennifer hasn't been digging into this
                                                            nonsense like she should, it means she's been failing a very important
                                                            subscriber duty and doesn't know what the group is all about!!!!

                                                            Gee whiz!

                                                            Message 29 of 30 , Jan 4, 2008

                                                              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <hisholiness@...>says:

                                                              "Gee whiz!"

                                                              Captain Marvel says- SHAZAM

                                                              • La sabiduría de Salomón,
                                                              • la fuerza de Hércules,
                                                              • la resistencia de Atlas,
                                                              • el poder de Zeus,
                                                              • el coraje de Aquiles,
                                                              • y la velocidad de Mercurio.
                                                            • winters_diana
                                                              Message 30 of 30 , Jan 4, 2008
                                                                You have a point. I *have* been trying to leave, it usually takes me
                                                                several tries. If people would stop replying to me it would be
                                                                helpful :) It becomes addictive and unconstructive - you're quite
                                                                right. I'll try to pipe down.
                                                                Diana
                                                                (stifling herself - been watching old Archie Bunker re-runs, Archie
                                                                tells Edith to "Stifle yisself," or sometimes just, "Stifle,
                                                                Edith . . ."