Re: Solstice, Galactic Center and the Heart

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 30, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"
      <winters_diana@...> wrote:

      > Yes, she "brought forth" (what's with lapsing into anthrojargon
      > lately?) a piece on little green men in space ships. They raped
      > humanity or something, also they're altering the weather. I can't
      > hope to match Carol's brilliance, I wouldn't even try.
      >
      > I should go back and re-post some of the stuff you wrote to me when
      > you first came to this list - you had entirely different ideas about
      > me until I proved unwilling to laugh at your dirty drooling and
      > slobbering insults. They're not funny, Gaelman - they're just stupid
      > and most everyone but Jennifer is just thinking, "Ew." "Yuck." What a
      > creep. Haven't you noticed?

      The problem with the last bit about drooling and slobbering would be
      the following facts: Some women have, in the past, posted a
      photograph that is accessible to people on the list...are they
      slobberable? Yeah, that's not a stretch...The Critics also have a
      photograph...it shows what anyone would first take for four
      women...who could possibly know there's only three?...Well two, it
      seems to me , qualify as slobberable...nothing exceptional in
      that...standard male/female stuff.

      In addition to the assumption that he was exchanging posts here
      with a human being, a guy would also be aware of what that "person"
      looked like, wouldn't he? How could it think that anyone would be
      inclined to slobber over it after having viewed that photograph.

      It is not slobbered over by anyone...neither has that happened in the
      past....nor is it evidently on tap for the future...that is an area of
      human activity that is utterly foreign to it and will, no doubt,
      remain so. Its unslobberability has nothing to do with me.

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
      > <gaelman58@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"
      > > <winters_diana@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Very convincing, Carol. Mystery space machines!
      > >
      > > As I pointed out nothing but reactive, self-indulgent uselessness
      > > here...Carol brings forth..an article and a commentary...something
      > > think about, agree or disagree with, something having to do with
      > > spiritual science.
      > >
      > > My much disliked imagery is spot on about its self gratification.
      > >

      > > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "carol"

      > of

    • winters_diana
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 4, 2008
        >Diana, when you view disputes between individuals on this list,
        you
        > witness seperate individuals engage themselves in
        social 'intercourse'
        > using a mix of: given conscious, sub and unconscious 'soul
        forces'
        > (in varying degrees of experienced awareness) which they apply
        towards a
        > common fraternal goal: they employ the method of socialization to
        > individualy 'hammer out' what is spiritually TRUE for our epoch-
        while
        > relying on THE living spiritual force connected to the impulse of
        > Anthroposophy.
        >
        > This is a BIG human step which feeds itself into MANKIND'S EARTHLY
        > EVOLUTION.

        Sure. You're all taking big steps toward MANKIND'S EARTHLY EVOLUTION
        here.