Airheading

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 27, 2007
      The following is beyond the competence of the it.

      I wonder about the airheading that Jenny and Deb sometimes do...don't
      know them well enough to know if they don't know what they're talking
      about...or just pulling something from their repertoire, deeming it
      appropriate for a specific occasion...it is an absolute fact that
      sometime in their life, they've been accused of that...what person
      hasn't? So, in their self-reflective periods they would have looked
      at it...objectively...and made some kind of judgment...the thought
      would have had to occur to them that such a thing can indeed be a "way
      of being" that is sometimes to one's advantage....like feigning fear,
      displeasure or whatnot..there is a whole lot of the feigning of
      disinterest...the "above it all" horseshit. A truly accomplished
      airhead can manipulate the hell out of people...e.g. someone like Judy
      Holliday in "Born Yesterday".

      Most men haven't a clue about this airheading business and could,
      sometimes therefore, not be "in control" when they think they
      are...power is what power does.

      The subject here is airheading. I've said there would be those who
      cannot address it...use it as an excuse to talk about something else
      maybe, but not the thesis itself :)
    • gaelman58
      Message 47 of 47 , Jan 5, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"
        <winters_diana@...> wrote:

        > > I guess it doesn't matter, not really. He said something,
        > > and you were offended and want others to share your outrage?
        >

        > His problem with her is that she's Jewish. That's the "personal
        > problem" she's supposed to have with the "Christ Event."

        Well, it's finally got me :)...I'm Catholic, not Christian, and refuse
        to believe that absolute absurdity that God Himself incarnated as a
        kike...it's angel, the one it's oblivous to, is obviously fucking with
        it...perhaps to get its attention?