Re: Alas, even worse than I thought

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "doybia" <doybia@...>
      wrote:

      > I've met Tom Mellett in the flesh a couple of times. I wasn't greatly
      > impressed by him as a person or as an anthroposophist, but I'm easy
      > going and I've been trying to be tolerant and understanding and give
      > him space.
      >
      > But, sadly, I've got to say that Tom is even worse than I thought he
      > was, and my starting opinion was pretty low.
      >
      > Sub-sub-sub basement, coming...up? Darn, that doesn't work.
      >
      > I'll just put it this way.
      >
      > Trash mouth is not a sign of creativity. (Also applies to Gaelman).
      >
      > Shrug.

      Deb, you are rather like an ovine creature(Not one, like one) sitting
      contently, chewing your self-indulgent cud in a meadow...you are
      irritated by the barking of canine types in the distance that do not
      have you as a focus of interest...besides,you have no discernment with
      respect to sheep dogs and wolves anyway...for you, they are simply the
      "other"...should the predatory types approach you in sheep's clothing
      you and yours would soon be out of luck...the wolfhound is just now
      trying to sink its teeth into the slithering creatures that
      periodically infest the area...its in the breed...I see no connection
      between that and your personal repugnance/sympathy.