Re: Alignment

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Simone"
      <simonedim@...> wrote:

      > Professor McDopey,
      >
      > Your lack of self-criticism is obnubilating your view of things, as
      > usual. I'm pretty sure none of these people you count as adversaries
      > spare a thought about you; if you didn't realize it yet, let me put it
      > clearly for you: you're none's enemy here, you're just a clown who's
      > funny to have around and joke about. Got it? Ok, so keep playing the
      > intellectual and refrain from filth immoral descriptions, you sound like
      > a hateful psychopath when you do that; because your lack of moral
      > references you thought you would get laughs and cheers, but that sort of
      > sickness is never funny, it doesn't matter your careful choice of
      > targets it's disgusting and that's not the easy way to popularity as you
      > thought, just believe me, since you obviously can't understand it. So
      > keep the role that's a success for years, the nosey folk with 2 neuron
      > cells who tries very hard to belong and sound as if he knew what he's
      > talking about; and trust me, you've been consumed by hate of people who
      > don't care a thing about you, so, stop feeding these deliriums of
      > enemies, imaginary wars, allies, etc. Get real.
      >
      > Happy Holidays, that is, do your best, I guess a clumsy unfortunate like
      > you can hardly be happy.

      > You say "you've been consumed by hate of people who don't care a
      thing about you"...but evidently you do care...I give you something to
      write about AND, ahem, DO something about :)

      You must understand your "sister" will be disappointed in your
      offering above...it's not terribly well written and lacks sufficient
      venom. My general attitute toward the two of you is summed up below...

      WOMAN'S LOVE POEM
      Before I lay me down to sleep,
      I pray for a man,
      who's not a creep.

      One who's handsome, smart and strong.
      One who loves to listen long.
      One who thinks before he speaks.
      One who'll call, not wait for weeks.

      I pray he's gainfully employed.
      When I spend his cash, won't be
      annoyed.
      Pulls out my chair and opens my door.
      Massages my back and begs to do more.

      Oh! Send me a man who'll make
      love to my mind.
      Knows what to answer to "how big is my
      behind?"
      I pray that this man will love me to no end,
      And always be my very best friend.

      MAN'S LOVE POEM
      I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with
      huge boobs who owns a bar on a golf course,
      and loves to send me
      fishing and hunting. This
      doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.