Solstice, Galactic Center and the Heart

  • tmasthenes13
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 22 7:10 AM
      Here is a nice correlation of today's Winter Solstice with the
      Galactic Center and the Heart, given the identification of the
      Galactic Center as the "Heart of our galaxy."

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Conscious Heart of the Heavens

      Pluto, Jupiter, and Sun conjunct the Galactic Center

      (Winter Solstice 2007)

      by Anthony J. McGettigan

      http://ncrising.com/2007_012_conscious_heart_of_heaven.html

      The Sun, Mercury, Jupiter and Pluto conjoin--just as Pluto aligns with
      the Galactic Center for the first time in 250 years. All this
      coinciding with Winter Solstice; the Sun's southern solstice is
      currently closely aligned with the Galactic Equator and within a short
      few degrees of its closest approach to the Galactic Center. The
      importance of this event is great--perhaps the most significant
      celestial event of the new century.

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      He links to a 1998 interview with Joseph Chilton Pearce, which
      mentions Waldorf and Steiner:

      http://www.ratical.org/many_worlds/JCP98.html

      Pearce mentions Steiner's view of the heart as not a pump and then
      links to the Institute of HeartMath in Boulder.

      http://www.heartmath.org/

      Now get ready to see that Sun at Midnight!

      Tom
    • winters_diana
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 4, 2008
        >Diana, when you view disputes between individuals on this list,
        you
        > witness seperate individuals engage themselves in
        social 'intercourse'
        > using a mix of: given conscious, sub and unconscious 'soul
        forces'
        > (in varying degrees of experienced awareness) which they apply
        towards a
        > common fraternal goal: they employ the method of socialization to
        > individualy 'hammer out' what is spiritually TRUE for our epoch-
        while
        > relying on THE living spiritual force connected to the impulse of
        > Anthroposophy.
        >
        > This is a BIG human step which feeds itself into MANKIND'S EARTHLY
        > EVOLUTION.

        Sure. You're all taking big steps toward MANKIND'S EARTHLY EVOLUTION
        here.