New World Order Links

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2003
      Hello Giselle, et al,

      Here are my two biggest favorites. I have lots in my folder, but the 911
      video preview on infowars and the WTC documentation on Serendipity are totally
      amazing, I haven't ordered Alex Jones' video yet, but I did get the New World
      Order Exposed book by Victor Thorn. "A People's History of the United States" by
      Howard Zinn was recommended and loaned by a friend. I'm 3/4 through it.
      Amazing.

      These websites link to others and there is a tremendous amount of info out
      there. This is so very important. Some of it may be untrue and we can't accept
      everything on face value, but so far much of the documentation is certainly
      more complete evidence-wise than anything the information factories of the
      government controlled media is handing out. Just watch the clip of Building 7 going
      down on infowars. This was on the network media!!! (Later suppressed of
      course) not one word of explanation as to why that building imploded!!!

      http://www.serendipity.li/wtc.htm

      http://www.infowars.com/

      Who knows how long we will have this kind of freedom of information?? Let's
      take advantage of it while we can. (See Tarjei & my previous references to
      Fahrenheit 451)

      In hope,
      Christine
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        At 05:45 30.11.2003, Christine wrote:

        >http://www.serendipity.li/wtc.htm

        At first glance I was suspicious because I thought the domain .li stod for
        Libya or something, but it's Lichtenstein.

        >http://www.infowars.com/

        Holy Macro, check this out:

        Expanded Patriot Act Reach Would Hit The Net, Too

        AVN Media Network

        A bill approved by Congress last week to extend the reach of the Patriot
        Act would expand the FBI's business document and transaction power to
        cyberspace stations like eBay, Internet logs, and Internet service
        providers, and without requiring a judge's approval.

        >Who knows how long we will have this kind of freedom of information??
        >Let's take advantage of it while we can. (See Tarjei & my previous
        >references to Fahrenheit 451)

        The banning of books etc. is an unlikely scenario. The internet has always
        been a thorn in the eye for the enemies of free speech, and it's impossible
        to silence without dismounting the technology completely worldwide.

        Tarjei
        http://uncletaz.com/
      • golden3000997@cs.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
          What about something like requiring a government approved password? And it's
          the tracking of where the individual goes on the net that is already being
          done. So that anyone accessing certain sites sets off an "alarm" of some sort and
          puts that person on a surveillance list.
        • Gisele
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2003

            golden3000997@... wrote:

            What about something like requiring a government approved password? And it's
            the tracking of where the individual goes on the net that is already being
            done. So that anyone accessing certain sites sets off an "alarm" of some sort and
            puts that person on a surveillance list.

            ~~~~True. This can be recognized by various traces, for example: when most of your mail is delivered with delays, arrives half open, or well sealed but with a small slit on the edges (they have special machines that can roll the paper inside, extract it through the tiny hole, and put it back in. Also, when the mail sorting office stamping the envelope is not the local one but always the same in another location (that is, the main big one where Intelligence work}

            http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/I3dslB/TM

            Download Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to WIN Robbie Williams "Live At Knebworth DVD"
          • golden3000997@cs.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2003
              WHOA!

              Reminds me of the White Rose. Postage stamps were rationed and the post
              marks, of course, could be traced, so the group had to go through all sorts of
              things both to get the postage stamps and then to carry the Anti-Hitler flyers all
              over the country as widely as they could to post them from remote locations.

              The Nazis got them anyway, though. I think about it everytime I buy stamps,
              really!

              : O Christine