Deeds

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 41 , Dec 12, 2007
      Freedom of speech...the speaking of and the speaking to...of which
      contention can be part...it happens in a free context,eh?

      Deeds ain't speech...they're a doing.

      Over time the Waldorf folks and the Critics have at each other within
      a free speech context...then some shitbird(s) decides things aren't
      going their way and decide to DO something. They bring suit with the
      intention of doing actual damage to people...and so on. The
      justification for the suit lies in some "higher purpose" supported by
      crappy ideology...but an outside observer sees it has to do with
      personal bullshit.

      Here. The speaking to and the speaking of...doesn't matter what the
      issue is. Then some shitbird decides to DO something...whatever can
      be done to screw up the free context because they perceive that they
      aren't faring too well...it's a weak personal thing with an
      ideological covering...it plays the "victim" card knowing it must have
      an effect within the explicit context of internet...and the funny
      part, it gets support from some "friends of Anthroposophy"...to all of
      you who support such DOINGS...take your weak, whiny ideology and stick
      it where the sun doth not shine...McC
    • winters_diana
      Message 41 of 41 , Jan 1, 2008
        <hisholiness@...> wrote:

        >Somewhat reluctantly, I have to admit that this is good circus.
        >Deleted messages to be tracked down and exhumed and then sent off to
        >someone's spouse after a date in Manhattan was canceled or stood up --

        Canceled or stood up? He wouldn't have the nerve to speak to me face to
        face in an anthroposophical eon. He was too scared to even acknowledge
        the invitation.

        He'll mutter periodically about "real women," but real men don't sit at
        their computers writing to women the kinds of things he writes to
        women - only scared little boys do that.
        Diana