Anthroposophical Guidelines

    Message 1 of 67 , Dec 11, 2007
      6. When we look at lifeless nature we find a world revealed in
      coherent relationships. We investigate these relationships and find
      that they are the functions of natural laws. But we also find that
      through these laws lifeless nature unites with the earth as a whole.
      From this unification of the lifeless with the earth, we can then
      proceed to a contemplation of the plant-world. We see how the cosmos
      beyond the earth sends the forces from outer space which extract life
      from the lap of the lifeless. We become aware of the essence in the
      living which extracts from the mere earthly and manifests what works
      down upon the earth from distant of cosmic space. In the most
      insignificant plant we become aware of the essence of the cosmic light
      beyond the earth, just as a luminous object is reflected in the eye.
      By such enhanced contemplation we can observe the difference between
      the earthly/physical, which governs the lifeless, and the outer-
      earthly/etheric, which acts in living things.
      Message 67 of 67 , Jan 4, 2012
        55. A purely spiritual, long enduring epoch follows, during which the human soul prepares its coming earth-life in the sense of karma, together with other karmically conjoined human souls and with beings of the higher hierarchies.