Dumb noise

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Tarjei wrote in his Inquisition image post 35196:

      "Frankly, my cute little pumpkin doll, I don't think this tactic would
      be effective, because if there's something one doesn't give a shit
      about here, it's that kind of dumb noise, but it would be fun to try,
      wouldn't it?"

      I'm thinking with his "that kind of dumb noise", he is alluding to a
      previous point he made when he spoke of the "wording" that people
      commonly do when they are under the impression that they are thinking.

      That was one hell of an important point in the context of spiritual
      science and speaks directly to anyone of us who are seriously
      interested in the question, "What is thinking?".

      Steiner lays it out clearly and concisely in "Human and Cosmic
      Thought", pp. 10-11...right after that he lowers the boom on
      "Nominalism"...yeah, the words "Holy Spirit" do mean something and not
      just any old thing that pops into your mind...Gman