Re: German anthropop youth movement

    Message 1 of 52 , Dec 1, 2007
      Diana Dearest wrote:
      > Tarjei:
      > >Sister Diana dearest, are you accusing the sister who loves you the
      > >most of endorsing and approving of anti-Semitism and holocaust
      > >denial as long as it's not pinned on Steiner?
      > She doesn't approve of it, she doesn't give a shit as long as it's
      > not pinned on Steiner, and even then she wouldn't give a shit except
      > that it's not cool.
      > >The least you should do when coming with such an accusation is to
      > >quote Dottie where she says that anti-Semitism and holocaust denial
      > >are acceptable.
      > I did quote it, silly, but you deleted it in your reply. Dottie wrote:
      > "The work you put upb Mr. Mason clearly shows him to be
      > an antisemetic holocaust denier. That's all fine and
      > good until he tries to tie Steiner to that bedpost as
      > well."

      This should be so crystal clear to you, sweet sister, that one sees no need to twist it into something it isn't: Bondarev is indeed an anti-Semitic holocaust denier, and he has published books to this effect, which prompted the Vorstand to wisely terminate his AS membership. This was a bitter pill for the nutty anti-Semite and holocaust denier Mr. Mason to swallow. In his wet dream, the Vorstand is taken over by his racist ilk and his sick anti-Jewish ideology is ultimately pinned on Rudolf Steiner, a twisted fantasy that may be shared by some of those demons that have been possessing your own soul in your darkest moments, dearest sister. This also seems to be Dan Dugan's dream, to have the Vorstand populated by Mason's ilk: Anthroposophical neo-Nazis.

      Your frustration with sister Dottie seems to be that she points to the huge distance between the Vorstand and anti-Semitic holocaust deniers, but you're playing very dirty, my sweetie, when you try to pin any tacit endorsement of this sickness on her, when she is simply saying that it's all fine and dandy that Mason identifies Bondarev for what he is as long as he doesn't try to contaminate the Vorstand with it, like your demon and DD and PS are trying to do. Do you think that Dottie's rabbi is an anti-Semitic holocaust denier too?

      Like I said, sister Dottie loves you and is more than willing to help you shake off that demon of yours that makes you cling to false prophets who spread such lies about the Vorstand and try to pin the ugliness on the Good Doctor himself. That particular demon of yours hates the Good Doctor because it hates love and light and honey and freedom and flowers.

      Love & divine sweetness,

      Message 52 of 52 , Dec 10, 2007
        Hi Ottmar,

        What I wonder Ottmar is where people say things that
        are rumor or gossip without putting up the other
        persons point of view, ie. Sergei Prokofieff's, on the
        comment that he took something from Mr. Tomberg.

        Rudolf Steiner often said he was accused of just
        taking things from other streams and that this was not
        true. In fact the critics use this point exactly to
        say he 'stole' from other spiritual streams. So for me
        it's always so important to know what the person being
        accused thought of such a thing. Is it possible that
        he too had already come to this information on his own
        and then saw it in another's work and was validated
        from it? Or did he take it and not say rightly that he
        took it? It's always so crucial to have what the other
        person things on such things or what they have to say
        about it.

        I think it fair before spreading rumors. And it is
        spreading rumors in the sense that the other person
        can not defend themselves or make their notes known.
        And I don't think things happening like that are fair.
        Although I do trust they happen all the time, I know
        that as a spiritual science student I am ever learning
        how quick fire is spread and how quick I may have to
        backtrack. And so I have to think twice always and
        some times three times and sometimes I still make the
        mistake of putting someone else in a badlight from
        someone else's comments.

        You offered this up about Sergei and Mr. Tomberg and
        then someone asked Tom what he thought and he
        republished it on this list and who knows how many
        rooms this will run through.

        We did a funny experience one time in one of Dennis
        Klocek's workshops. Two people on two different sides
        of the room started out with a sentence shared only
        with them. They then told the next person and that
        person told the next person and so forth on down the
        line. Can you imagine what it ended up like at the end
        of the line? Well, let me tell you, it was so funny by
        the time it reached me I could not tell it without
        being in hysterics to the person next to me. Somehow I
        did say it to the next person with tears in my eyes
        and that person could not send it on down to the next
        person as well. It was just too funny.
        So we stop and we say what we heard and then the
        person who heard it first told us what the sentence
        was originally. It was so different we laughed for
        days on end. And that's what happens to rumors.

        All good things,

        === message truncated ===

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?