Re: Aristotelians and Platonists

  • winters_diana
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2007
      Another post typical of Dottie, whom some of you think of as
      excelling at "heart thinking." This post just tells who she thinks is
      cool and who is not, and taunts an individual for being not as cool
      as someone else. This is immaturity, not spirituality.

      ______________
      > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

    • doybia
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2007
        I'm not sure Tom wants to know his stream. He wants to be a STREAM
        or perhaps a BOMB. Modesty and humility are not Tom's strengths, so
        sad.
        DeborahK

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Simone" <sim1di@...>
        wrote:

        > Tom, for the sake of my highlights, yesterday you were more
        Aristotelian
        > than Aristotle himself, ready to settle thousands-year-old scores
        with
        > the Platonists, today the bomb-logger-Platotelian cap fits youÂ… Oh,
        > Man, know thy Stream!!!
        > Frau Dok
        >
        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13"
        > <TomBuoyed@> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Olmsted"
        > > sa.olmsted@ wrote:
        > > >
        > > > All this talk about Platotelians got me remembering something
        Brian
        > > Gray at
        > > > RSC said at a conference on this very matter. It was kind of
        off
        > > the cuff
        > > > and a long while ago but I think he said that there were some
        who
        > had
        > > > "special" incarnation circumstances that were in both streams.
        He
        > said
        > > > these people tended to sit on the sidelines and lob bombs into
        the
        > > movement.
        > > > I thought it made sense: Categorizers needing a dramatic push,
        or
        > > dramatists
        > > > thinking they could channel the chaos with some well placed
        > fireworks.
        > > >
        > > > For what it's worth...

        Steiner

        > > Hi Scott,
        > >
        > > Thank you so much for your contribution here. I certainly more
        than
        > > resemble that remark. It kind of fits me to a "T", doesn't it?
        The T