Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Aristotelians and Platonists

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2007
      Tom:
      Anyway thanks again for unlurking. I hope my
      > Scorpionic destructivity
      > will be right kind of spiritual demolition work that
      > opens up the
      > forum and the field for some new anthroposophical
      > thinking and insights.

      What an ego Tom. To actually think planned demolition
      is your very own task as it will 'open up thinking and
      insights'. That's what they say about Joel so I
      imagine you get to stand behind him. We all know how
      uncomfortable that has been for you, him being the
      leading anti anthroposophist of his time here in the
      states supposedly and you just playing second fiddle.
      Why not try for freedom Tom, instead of doing the
      bidding of your ego.

      All good things,

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • winters_diana
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2007
        Another post typical of Dottie, whom some of you think of as
        excelling at "heart thinking." This post just tells who she thinks is
        cool and who is not, and taunts an individual for being not as cool
        as someone else. This is immaturity, not spirituality.

        ______________
        > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

      • doybia
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2007
          I'm not sure Tom wants to know his stream. He wants to be a STREAM
          or perhaps a BOMB. Modesty and humility are not Tom's strengths, so
          sad.
          DeborahK

          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Simone" <sim1di@...>
          wrote:

          > Tom, for the sake of my highlights, yesterday you were more
          Aristotelian
          > than Aristotle himself, ready to settle thousands-year-old scores
          with
          > the Platonists, today the bomb-logger-Platotelian cap fits youÂ… Oh,
          > Man, know thy Stream!!!
          > Frau Dok
          >
          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13"
          > <TomBuoyed@> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Olmsted"
          > > sa.olmsted@ wrote:
          > > >
          > > > All this talk about Platotelians got me remembering something
          Brian
          > > Gray at
          > > > RSC said at a conference on this very matter. It was kind of
          off
          > > the cuff
          > > > and a long while ago but I think he said that there were some
          who
          > had
          > > > "special" incarnation circumstances that were in both streams.
          He
          > said
          > > > these people tended to sit on the sidelines and lob bombs into
          the
          > > movement.
          > > > I thought it made sense: Categorizers needing a dramatic push,
          or
          > > dramatists
          > > > thinking they could channel the chaos with some well placed
          > fireworks.
          > > >
          > > > For what it's worth...

          Steiner

          > > Hi Scott,
          > >
          > > Thank you so much for your contribution here. I certainly more
          than
          > > resemble that remark. It kind of fits me to a "T", doesn't it?
          The T