Re: Perishing Blonds & Bye-bye Baby Blues (Part 1)

  • Simone
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hi Deborah,
      I think you meant aristoplatonist, and I agree entirely it's
      mouthful for most who don't even know what it implies, and for those
      I suggest a look at "Syllabus for Introduction to Philosophy" in the
      files section; following the suggested reading is a good start.
      Simone

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "doybia" <doybia@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm definitely a platotelian on the days when I'm not an
      > aristoplatonian. Although it is a mouthful, either way.
      >
      > DeborahK
      >
      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Simone" sim1di@
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith"
      > > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > That's ok for members of the General Anthroposophical Society.
      > But if
      > > > you want to be member of the First Class, you MUST have blue
      > eyes.
      > > Else
      > > > how are you ever going to undersand Philosophy of Freedom. R.S.
      > had
      > > > black eyes btw, but he only wrote it, didn't have to understand
      > it.
      > > >
      > > > Frank
      > >

      > > That's fine with me Frank, I'm not ambitious anyway, besides,
      > > I've you to read it with your blue eyes and patiently explain to me
      > > point by point. You could start by this discussion with Tom, this
      > thing
      > > of the 2 streams, do you guys have to necessarily identify
      > yourselves
      > > with one of the streams, can't you like some of the things in one
      > > side and some in the other, say, "I'm a Platotelian", why
      > > everything has to be so polarized?
      > >
      > > Abraços,
      > >
      > > Simone

    • doybia
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 1, 2007
        Thanks Simone. I'll pull my tongue out of my cheek and uncross my
        toes.