Re: Vorstand Discord: Prokosophy vs. Bodosophy

    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hey look, Dottie, nobody can monopolize plain words and make them into
      trademarks or logos. And "Anthroposophy" is just another word. So
      anyone can re-define it and make it into something barely
      distinguishable from anthropology.

      You can't do exactly that with "Theosophy", because that word means
      "knowledge of God" or "knowledge of the gods". But "Anthroposophy"
      simply means "knowledge of man", so if you define man as a plain
      biological featherless two-legged unit, you can easily arrive at an
      anthroposophy void of Christ, void of spirit, with no deities or
      departed souls or anything like that, and you can also detach
      Steiner's works from your definition altogether and ask yourself: How
      would Ahriman like to define "Anthroposophy" -- ? So far, people like
      PS have given us a partial answer to that question; it becomes
      something like Isaac Asimov's analysis of Biblical texts. (Yes, he
      wrote a guide to the Bible.)

      Now look at it this way: Tom has stated unequivocally that he aspires
      to be Ahriman's advocate amongst us, because anthroposophists are so
      luciferic that they need more Ahriman for balance. And in this vein,
      he vouches for PS, DD and PK as the most eligible candidates for
      anthroposophical leadership. But you and I both know, Dottie, that
      once Steiner's works are absorbed and understood, no leadership is
      needed whatsoever. It's don't follow leaders and watch the parking
      meters pure and simple. And this means that the only thing you can do
      with Tom is be a parking maid, write him up every time he parks, and
      turn them in to City Hall:

      Lovely Dottie meter maid
      Nothing can come between us
      When it gets dark I tow your heart away
      Standing by a foul-parked snottie
      When I caught a glimpse of Dottie
      Filling in a ticket in her little white book
      In a cap she looked much older
      And the bag across her shoulder
      Made her look a little like a military man

      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 1, 2007
        You know Taz, I just don't think it fair or a good
        thing to take pot shots at people because they have
        either acheived something you are jealous of as you
        wish it were you and your ideas and your obviously
        brilliant mastery of Rudolf Steiner's work, or have
        found themselves in a position that represents the
        works they wish themselves were representing at the
        highest level in regards to what it looks like
        outwardly. I never liked this jealousy. I can better
        work with ignorance or hateful feelings etc. but to be
        dealing with those with this petty character of
        jealousy it just never sat well with me. And to see
        those in certain positions as the Vorstand I just
        don't think it right to tear them down due to that
        specific fact. And if you tear down everyone because
        of your obviously brilliance then something is sorely
        lacking.

        To change people's names like he did in the subject
        line is just bullying and demeaning to others. We're
        all human man and to be doing this stuff after thirty
        years working in the Steiner stream is a disgrace. It
        just goes to show that you can take the horse to the
        water but you can't make him drink. And that's why
        there is such a cry against anyone other than those
        whom they deem to be appropriate in regards to
        experiences of the Christ etc.

        All good things,
        Dottie

        mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Make Yahoo! your homepage.
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 1, 2007
          Dottie wrote:

          > You know Taz, I just don't think it fair or a good
          > thing to take pot shots at people because they have
          > either acheived something you are jealous of as you
          > wish it were you and your ideas and your obviously
          > brilliant mastery of Rudolf Steiner's work, or have
          > found themselves in a position that represents the
          > works they wish themselves were representing at the
          > highest level in regards to what it looks like
          > outwardly. I never liked this jealousy. I can better
          > work with ignorance or hateful feelings etc. but to be
          > dealing with those with this petty character of
          > jealousy it just never sat well with me. And to see
          > those in certain positions as the Vorstand I just
          > don't think it right to tear them down due to that
          > specific fact. And if you tear down everyone because
          > of your obviously brilliance then something is sorely
          > lacking.

          I can appreciate all of that, but you're playing feelings here, like jealousy and your reactions to such. Those are luciferic cards, dealing with such feelings, and it's quite possible, one could conjecture, that Tom is jealous of something, but observe also that he's keeping those cards close to his chest while playing the ahrimanic ones, cards that are only laced with a little luciferic tinge as bait....

          So as previously said, initially by Tom himself, you're playing with Ahriman's advocate and therefore with Ahriman, playing with words and their definitions like Peter S, moving into a realm where feelings and moral judgements are totally irrelevant. Peter S, for instance, said that racism and morals/ethics have nothing to do with each 0ther, that racism and its definition is only an intellectually stimulating topic to pursue.  And now Tom is doing the same thing with anthroposophy, racism and what have you. But his agenda is different. He's not only here to collect notes for his propagandizing articles and books to be published later on; he's here to play games with the special hope that he'll get people's luciferic knee-jerking riled up by pushing the right buttons.

          So if you keep your luciferic cards closer to your chest like Tom is doing, more work will be required to figure out what buttons to push, or where those buttons are. In the meantime, you should play your ahrimanic cards, because you're in the Devil's poker game. Learn how to bluff, when to raise the stakes, when to fold etc. Checkie thissie, baby:

          On a warm summers evenin' on a train bound for nowhere,
          I met up with the gambler; we were both too tired to sleep.
          So we took turns a starin' out the window at the darkness
          til boredom overtook us, and he began to speak.

          He said, son, Ive made a life out of readin' peoples faces,
          And knowin' what their cards were by the way they held their eyes.
          So if you don't mind my sayin', I can see youre out of aces.
          For a taste of your whiskey I'll give you some advice.

          So I handed him my bottle and he drank down my last swallow.
          Then he bummed a cigarette and asked me for a light.
          And the night got deathly quiet, and his face lost all expression.
          Said, if you're gonna play the game, boy, ya gotta learn to play it right.

          You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em,
          Know when to walk away and know when to run.
          You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
          Therell be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

          Now ev'ry gambler knows that the secret to survivin'
          Is knowin' what to throw away and knowing what to keep.
          cause ev'ry hands a winner and ev'ry hands a loser,
          And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep.

          So when he'd finished speakin', he turned back towards the window,
          Crushed out his cigarette and faded off to sleep.
          And somewhere in the darkness the gambler, he broke even.
          But in his final words I found an ace that I could keep.

          You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em,
          Know when to walk away and know when to run.
          You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
          Therell be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

          You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em,
          Know when to walk away and know when to run.
          You never count you r money when you're sittin' at the table.
          There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

          I know you can't read Tom's face directly, but you can construct it clairvoyantly from his posts, and then you'll have his number.

          > To change people's names like he did in the subject
          > line is just bullying and demeaning to others.

          Putting someone's name in the subject line is poor netiquette pure and simple. And the best way to deal with that sort of thing is stop fellashippin' with them until they repent and mend their ways.

          Now here's a little something for Mr Mason, whose lucy-buttons are pushed bigtime whenever some strung-out holocaust denying nutjob haqs been kicked out of the Anthro-society.

          Hmmm... maybe that's Carol in the Sky....

          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 1, 2007
            I don't think its feelings necessarily Taz, I think
            its more from a responsibility to the higher beings in
            thier work towards elevating man through various
            teachers that offer such work as Rudolf Steiner has
            for this consciousness soul age. To let Tom just vomit
            whatever he wants and to have it taken possibly as a
            truth, due to the fact that he can put two words
            together in an intelligent manner, is the issue. It's
            the exact same thing that Staudenmaier does, I mean
            down to a t. I think someone has to make a stand when
            such ignorance as taking pot shots via the lower ego
            jealousy stream occurs with half truths and the other
            half innuendo.

            Make Yahoo! your homepage.
            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • winters_diana
            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 1, 2007
              Translate: She doesn't usually know what he's talking about, and that
              bugs her, so she attacks somebody.

              ______________

              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 1, 2007
                Sweet sister Diana, going for her sister's jugular again, wrote:

                > Translate: She doesn't usually know what he's talking about, and that
                > bugs her, so she attacks somebody.

                Oh darling, where's that AT shrink of ours, Dr. Mike T? You see, this is something for the anthro-psychoanalyst, because you're projecting bigtime here. I have hardly ever seen you address this group without attacking someone, or without attacking the entire group, precisely because you're bugged by your own lack of understanding the topic at hand.

                Perhaps the reason why you're singling out your dearest of sisters, namely Dottie, is that she's the one who can help you with your spiritual understanding, so that you'll never again be bugged by your lack of such understanding, and then you won't feel the need to attack someone all the time. You probabloy don't believe that Dottie is willing to teach you after you've been so mean to her, but you're wrong, because that gal's got a heart of pure gold, I'm tellin' ya, and she'll be more than happy to join our mutual fellashippin'.

                Sister Dottie's heart
                Love, honey, flowers, blessings,
                Tarjei
              • winters_diana
                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 1, 2007
                  >Sweet sister Diana, going for her sister's jugular again, wrote:

                  >Translate: She doesn't usually know what he's talking about, and that
                  >bugs her, so she attacks somebody.

                  >Oh darling, where's that AT shrink of ours, Dr. Mike T? You see,
                  >this is something for the anthro-psychoanalyst, because you're
                  >projecting bigtime here. I have hardly ever seen you address this
                  >group without attacking someone, or without attacking the entire
                  >group, precisely because you're bugged by your own lack of
                  >understanding the topic at hand.

                  When Dottie accuses someone of being able to "put two words together"
                  (as she just accused Tom), I understand her to mean she can't make
                  sense of what they write. She learned from some of the rest of you
                  that that is a good way to discredit someone who is making sense,
                  when you don't have any substantive reply to what they are saying -
                  or, even more often, when you're just worried that they *may* be
                  making sense but you can't be sure because you can't understand it.
                  You accuse them of just having a way with words, or of being
                  too "intellectual" (never a virtue in anthroposophy). Dottie will
                  also lament that the person's intellect is wasted because they're
                  playing for the other team. It's always about sorting out who's on
                  which side with Dottie, and she likes anthroposophy partly because
                  it's cool to pick on smart people (like I say, as in junior high
                  school).

                  Diana
                  Message 8 of 22 , Dec 1, 2007
                    Dear Sister Diana wrote:

                    > When Dottie accuses someone of being able to "put two words together"
                    > (as she just accused Tom), I understand her to mean she can't make
                    > sense of what they write.

                    No no no, sweet sister. When you only play with words, putting them together this way and that way, you're not communicating anything real, you're creating falsehoods based upon surface-thinking, a mode of thinking based exclusively upon words. In this way, you can twist any sentence into whatever amuses you. This is particularly practiced when translating from one language into another by the likes of PS, and it's very alluring for that demon inside you when the games thus played appeal to its pet prejudices.

                    > She learned from some of the rest of you
                    > that that is a good way to discredit someone who is making sense,
                    > when you don't have any substantive reply to what they are saying -
                    > or, even more often, when you're just worried that they *may* be
                    > making sense but you can't be sure because you can't understand it.

                    Wrong again, sister. You see, sister Dottie is a very smart reader, and she gets to the point and cuts right through the bullshit that befogs superficial readers with prejudices to feed. For the sake of your spiritual growth, you should learn from her. If you can't get along with sister Dottie, who loves you very much btw, you should read The Philosophy of Freedom, because it teaches you to think beyond the deceptive element of superficial word-games, and also beyond the illusions of naive sense-perception.

                    > You accuse them of just having a way with words, or of being
                    > too "intellectual" (never a virtue in anthroposophy). Dottie will
                    > also lament that the person's intellect is wasted because they're
                    > playing for the other team. It's always about sorting out who's on
                    > which side with Dottie, and she likes anthroposophy partly because
                    > it's cool to pick on smart people (like I say, as in junior high
                    > school).

                    Hold your horses, sweet sister. Dottie likes anthroposophy partly because it's cool to pick on smart people? That's that other demon of yours talking, sister, you know the dumb one. Because if you don't know better than that, you don't understand why anyone likes anthroposophy -- with the possible exception of yourself, dear. You are obviously deeply attracted to anthroposophy, because otherwise you wouldn't spend so much time and energy with anthro-groups. You also like to pick on smart people, which shows when you do so much attacking around here, and especially when you pick on Rudolf Steiner. So again, you're projecting.

                    I would highly recommend a little chanting and some mantras, plus some salutes to the Spiritual Sun.

                    Love and sweetness and flowers,

                    Tarjei
                  • winters_diana
                    Message 9 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007
                      Hm, lots more than two words this time! This post is a great example
                      of what I was describing - get to feeling desperate, start talking
                      really, really fast. (End up writing something full of mistakes, too,
                      or get yourself all confused. Mike Helsher has certainly had children
                      in Waldorf, for example, and there's no use analyzing who
                      I'm "picking on" - I just respond to the posts. You're wrong about
                      Tom, too - I recently told Tom he had written the most offensive
                      thing I had ever read here. It didn't make any big splash either with
                      him or the rest of you because he didn't really care if he'd written
                      anything offensive, and certainly no one else does.)

                      <hisholiness@...> wrote:

> [...]
                      >
                      > Hold your horses, sweet sister. Dottie likes anthroposophy partly
                      > because it's cool to pick on smart people? That's that other demon
                      of
                      > yours talking, sister, you know the dumb one. Because if you don't
                      know
                      > better than that, you don't understand why anyone likes
                      anthroposophy --
                      > with the possible exception of yourself, dear. You are obviously
                      deeply
                      > attracted to anthroposophy, because otherwise you wouldn't spend so
                      much
                      > time and energy with anthro-groups. You also like to pick on smart
                      > people, which shows when you do so much attacking around here, and
                      > especially when you pick on Rudolf Steiner. So again, you're
                      projecting.

                      > I would highly recommend a little chanting and some mantras, plus

                    • winters_diana
                      Message 10 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007
                        I wrote:

                        >there's no use analyzing who I'm "picking on" - I just respond to
                        the >posts

                        But I admit I've definitely been on Dottie lately. She's a special
                        case, and her personality, along with maybe yours and Frank's,
                        essentially defines this list. I don't consider either you or Frank
                        nearly as destructive as Dottie. I admit I'm writing things that are
                        probably too personal about Dottie, that would not be allowed on the
                        critics list, and Dan would be saying "Don't talk about your fellow
                        subscribers," and I agree with his principles in this regard on the
                        one hand.

                        On the other hand some people set themselves up as gurus and lead or
                        influence others by force of personality, and it's a fascinating
                        phenomenon to watch. Some people are going to be susceptible to the
                        Dottie's of this world no matter what anyone else says, but others
                        might benefit from having some of her techniques pointed out
                        explicitly - her self-appointed role as channel of Spiritual Truths
                        through her visions and trances (most of which are probably phony) -
                        her passion for defending dogmas she doesn't understand but makes up
                        for in blind loyalty - her categorizing and labeling of people - her
                        simplistic "Are you on our side or not" thinking - her instinctual
                        lashing out the moment she feels uncertain - and her divisiveness and
                        inquisitor's mentality (the latter probably stemming from the former).

                        Diana
                        Message 11 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007

                          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana" <diana.winters@...> wrote:

                          > I wrote:
                          >
                          > >there's no use analyzing who I'm "picking on" - I just respond to
                          > the >posts
                          >
                          > But I admit I've definitely been on Dottie lately. She's a special
                          > case, and her personality, along with maybe yours and Frank's,
                          > essentially defines this list. I don't consider either you or Frank
                          > nearly as destructive as Dottie. I admit I'm writing things that are
                          > probably too personal about Dottie, that would not be allowed on the
                          > critics list, and Dan would be saying "Don't talk about your fellow
                          > subscribers," and I agree with his principles in this regard on the
                          > one hand.

                          Yes, Dan would certainly say that. But here we have freedom of speech, which allows me to say that with every post you're making more a fool of yourself. And now I understand why you're here: to let off the steamy farts you aren't allowed to emit in the WC, although that is the more appropriate place. All this strongly indicates that Tarjei's prayers for you aren't working. Maybe if Gman tried exocism?

                          Frank

                          http://mattpreskenis.com/blog/uploaded_images/exorcism-737539.jpg

                        • winters_diana
                          Message 12 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007
                            >All this strongly indicates that Tarjei's prayers for you aren't
                            >working. Maybe if Gman tried exocism?

                            How can Gman try exorcism if he doesn't even have the nerve to meet me
                            in a coffee shop in Manhattan somewhere? He's another blow hard, it
                            wouldn't be possible to drag him out of his cave in real life.

                            Diana
                            Message 13 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007
                              Anyone can have an opinion of this or that to be true
                              or false. And anyone can make these opinions known
                              without being killed for it. At least not in America
                              Ms. Winters.

                              Now the issue that I am speaking to has to do with
                              staking out a position on the holocaust and them
                              trying to say that Rudolf Steiner would support such
                              ignorance. Diana is doing the exact thing to me right
                              now. She is saying that I am a supporter of the
                              thinking as long as it does not touch Rudolf Steiner.
                              See how such ignorance spouts off the top of its head.
                              No thinking just spouting.

                              So, to be clear, whew, I think Bondarev, Hale, Carol,
                              Lochman etc. have the right to their opinion. And I
                              have a right to mine regarding this subject. They do
                              not have the right though to claim that Rudolf
                              Steiner's work propagates such ignorance due to their
                              own sympathies or antipathies towards the Jews or the
                              Holocaust etc. It's their opinion and they are welcome
                              to it. And when it gets into such territory as trying
                              to hook his work up to their ignorance people have a
                              right to speak up.

                              Diana's just spouting off the top of her head. God
                              forbid she should engage in any thinking outside of
                              these types of shenanigans.

                              All good things,
                              Dottie

                              Ms. Winter's: ( I think as I don't open her posts)
                              > > I wrote:
                              > >
                              > > >there's no use analyzing who I'm "picking on" - I
                              > just respond to
                              > > the >posts
                              > >
                              > > But I admit I've definitely been on Dottie lately.
                              > She's a special
                              > > case, and her personality, along with maybe yours
                              > and Frank's,
                              > > essentially defines this list. I don't consider
                              > either you or Frank
                              > > nearly as destructive as Dottie. I admit I'm
                              > writing things that are
                              > > probably too personal about Dottie, that would not
                              > be allowed on the
                              > > critics list, and Dan would be saying "Don't talk
                              > about your fellow
                              > > subscribers," and I agree with his principles in
                              > this regard on the
                              > > one hand.
                              >
                              > Yes, Dan would certainly say that. But here we have
                              > freedom of speech,
                              > which allows me to say that with every post you're
                              > making more a fool of
                              > yourself. And now I understand why you're here: to
                              > let off the steamy
                              > farts you aren't allowed to emit in the WC, although
                              > that is the more
                              > appropriate place. All this strongly indicates that
                              > Tarjei's prayers for
                              > you aren't working. Maybe if Gman tried exocism?
                              >
                              > Frank

                              [http://mattpreskenis.com/blog/uploaded_images/exorcism-737539.jpg%5d

                              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                            • winters_diana
                              Message 14 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007
                                > Anyone can have an opinion of this or that to be true
                                > or false. And anyone can make these opinions known
                                > without being killed for it. At least not in America
                                > Ms. Winters.

                                That's another clever inquisitor's tactic. Try to turn the tables and
                                say that I want someone to be killed? Where would I ever suggest
                                someone should be killed? You're projecting.

                                (And I've noticed a lot of "America" stuff in Dottie's posts lately,
                                too. There's always America . . . that's just a tic from grade
                                school, probably, like we kids used to inform each other, "It's a
                                free country." But it's the only kind of thinking Dottie can relate
                                to - the "whose side are you on" thinking. 'Merica's a free country.)

                                > She is saying that I am a supporter of the thinking as long as it
                                > does not touch Rudolf Steiner.

                                No, I'm saying you could give a shit as long as it does not touch
                                Rudolf Steiner. (And that's worse, though you may not get that.)

                                > So, to be clear, whew, I think Bondarev, Hale, Carol,
                                > Lochman etc. have the right to their opinion. And I
                                > have a right to mine regarding this subject. They do
                                > not have the right though to claim that Rudolf
                                > Steiner's work propagates such ignorance due to their
                                > own sympathies or antipathies towards the Jews or the
                                > Holocaust etc.

                                There's that inquisitor's touch again. Dottie, you are significantly
                                mistaken above: Bondarev, Hale, whoever, they do indeed have a right
                                to claim this or that about the connection of Steiner's work to
                                Bondarev or whoever. They do indeed have this right. If they are
                                wrong, you can argue with them, of course, but they do very much have
                                this right. The kind of thing you say above is exactly why people
                                with your inquisitor's mentality are frightening. You state clearly
                                in this post that you have a right to speak and they don't.

                                The fact that you don't know the first thing about the issues but
                                only care who is on whose side and are willing to say other people do
                                not have a right to claim this or that about Steiner or anything else
                                is what makes you dangerous.

                                >It's their opinion and they are welcome to it. And when it gets into
                                >such territory as

                                There it is: they are welcome to their opinion until it strays into
                                the wrong territory (according to you). That is clear in all of your
                                posts (whether I am in agreement with your various interlocutors or
                                not). There is a point where they go too far, you feel: and that
                                point is where they disagree with you, or don't follow the party line
                                you are presently following. Then, "things aren't looking good for
                                them" etc. It sounds like 14th century England or France.
                                Diana
                                Message 15 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007
                                  --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"
                                  <diana.winters@...> wrote:

                                  F: >All this strongly indicates that Tarjei's prayers for you aren't
                                  > >working. Maybe if Gman tried exocism?

                                  D: How can Gman try exorcism if he doesn't even have the nerve to meet me
                                  > in a coffee shop in Manhattan somewhere? He's another blow hard, it
                                  > wouldn't be possible to drag him out of his cave in real life.

                                  F: Hmm, good point, maybe you could exorcise *him*.
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007
                                    Sweet and gentle sister Diana wrote:

                                    > That's another clever inquisitor's tactic.

                                    Oh, I can give you some good ones, sister. Keep badgering everybody about what questions they have to answer when you've asked them, repeat those questions three or four times and badger them again and again even if they've taken a long break from the forum, then twist and misread and ridicule everything they've said, repeat your questions and add five more, repeat those too, and keep trying to find someone willing to be bullied: A masochist.

                                    Frankly, my cute little pumpkin doll, I don't think this tactic would be effective, because if there's something one doesn't give a shit about here, it's that kind of dumb noise, but it would be fun to try, wouldn't it? Perhaps you can succeed in making someone tremble from Fear of Sister Diana this way?

                                    You know, darling sister, inquisitor tactics may be fun, but you'll need some real threats to back them up. Such as exposing people's dirtiest sexual basement-secrets, maybe, if they don't answer your questions within 48 hours and things like that. Wanna try?

                                    Let's have popcorn, soda, peanuts, chocolate and ice cream to snack on in addition to the honey during the inquisition, pumpkin sister. then we'll have a swell time.

                                    Love and pain and snacks and hard questions,

                                    Brother Tarjei
                                  • winters_diana
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007
                                      > > That's another clever inquisitor's tactic.
                                      >
                                      > Oh, I can give you some good ones, sister. Keep badgering everybody

                                      Yes, that's clever, Tarjei - if I accuse *you* of being an inquisitor,
                                      you can just accuse *me* of being an inquisitor, and we've even! Cool.

                                      >about what questions they have to answer when you've asked them,
                                      >repeat those questions three or four times and badger them again and
                                      >again even if they've taken a long break from the forum,

                                      That one always cracks me up. People are always taking these "long
                                      breaks" from the forum at the *most* convenient times.

                                      Diana
                                    • winters_diana
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007
                                        Sorry I don't know how to get the picture in this when I reply, but it
                                        must be Dottie, head bowed and sitting piously, on the left in that
                                        picture, and Mike T. standing up in behind the table, wagging his
                                        finger threateningly at the poor wretch whom he's just about to report
                                        to Dornach. Dottie and Mike make a heckuva team, this must have been
                                        right around when the witch burnings began.
                                        Diana
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                                          Taz:
                                          That's
                                          > that other demon of
                                          > yours talking, sister, you know the dumb one.

                                          Just spilled coffee all over my new suit. Damn!

                                          :) d

                                          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs