Re: Perishing Blonds & Bye-bye Baby Blues (Part 1)

    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 29, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Simone" <sim1di@...>
      wrote:
      > I see this anthro-salon is just like all the others, where you always
      > get something done you didn't ask for...blue eyes? Nah, I love my
      > big eyes ala Catherine Deneuve, even if they mean expense of some
      blood
      > and cleverness... that's what happens when you incarnate as woman, you
      > care more about your looks than your brain nourishment...
      > Tell those ladies I want my eyes the way they were when I first step
      in
      > that salon!!!!

      That's ok for members of the General Anthroposophical Society. But if
      you want to be member of the First Class, you MUST have blue eyes. Else
      how are you ever going to undersand Philosophy of Freedom. R.S. had
      black eyes btw, but he only wrote it, didn't have to understand it.

      Frank
    • doybia
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 1, 2007
        Thanks Simone. I'll pull my tongue out of my cheek and uncross my
        toes.
        DeborahK

        wrote:

        > Hi Deborah,
        > I think you meant aristoplatonist, and I agree entirely it's
        > mouthful for most who don't even know what it implies, and for
        those
        > I suggest a look at "Syllabus for Introduction to Philosophy" in
        the
        > files section; following the suggested reading is a good start.
        > Simone
        >
        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "doybia" <doybia@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > I'm definitely a platotelian on the days when I'm not an
        > > aristoplatonian. Although it is a mouthful, either way.
        > >
        > > DeborahK
        > >
        > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Simone" sim1di@
        > > wrote:
        > > >

        > > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas