Re: Posting Images Revisited (was: Red Herrings )

    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 29, 2007

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <hisholiness@...> wrote:
      > > I did an image search on Dottie Zold, and this is what Google gave me.
      >
      > Sheeet, it worked with the Doctor:
      >

      > [http://steinerinstitute.org/images/photos/portraits/rudolf_steiner.jpg]
      >
      > I think -- and here's the Dottie Zold pic, done manually this time:
      >

      > Now that's our Dottie for ya.

      Do you mean she's a hundred years old?

      Ok, Tarjei, I'll tell you the secret, but only because you're my Uncle Taz. Others are forbidden to use it:

      You choose an image from google - or wherever - isolate it, then "select all", then copy, then paste it using the paste icon in the Yahoo bar.  - and voila.

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.infosecurity.ee%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2007%2F07%2Fnaked_lady_by_brideofoz.jpg&t=1508773763&sig=blgep4_eNC5rwCvt8y2tiw--~D

      However, it only works in IE. If you want to use Firefox, you must do it manually. Also, you have to be sure the image fits (not too big) or it won't work. Check the "preview" before sending.

      Frank

    • doybia
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 1, 2007
        Thanks Simone. I'll pull my tongue out of my cheek and uncross my
        toes.
        DeborahK

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Simone" <sim1di@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Deborah,
        > I think you meant aristoplatonist, and I agree entirely it's
        > mouthful for most who don't even know what it implies, and for
        those
        > I suggest a look at "Syllabus for Introduction to Philosophy" in
        the
        > files section; following the suggested reading is a good start.
        > Simone
        >
        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "doybia" <doybia@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > I'm definitely a platotelian on the days when I'm not an
        > > aristoplatonian. Although it is a mouthful, either way.
        > >
        > > DeborahK
        > >
        > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Simone" sim1di@
        > > wrote:
        > > >

        > > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas