Re: OOPS - Advocati Diabolorum: Luciferi Ahrimanisque

  • doybia
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 28, 2007
      Oh. Sad droopy expression. You mean "queen of pouting silences" isn't
      a compliment?

      Anyhow, I love the framing here.

      Diana can sternly demand that people answer questions and complain
      when they don't.

      Anyone who expresses any feeling whatsoever as to why Diana didn't
      answer a question deserves to be insulted.

      Okay. Makes sense to me.
      DeborahK

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"
      <diana.winters@...> wrote:

      > That's a hoot coming from you, queen of pouting silences.
      >

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "doybia" <doybia@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Alas, since she was so fascinated by the double trilogy of posts,
      > DD
      > > neglected to respond to any of my questions. Typical.
      > > DeborahK
      > >
      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas
      Smith"
      > > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas
      > > Smith"
      > > sendng
      Diana
      > > is
      > > Diana,
      > > >

      > > > Damn: they are there 3 times. Apologies, don't know how that
      > > happened,
      > > > except that I'm sitting in a hotel room in Cordoba drunk
      pounding
      > > on a
      > > > laptop. Of maybe Diana's Guardian angel was working through me.
      > > > Frank (hic)

    • doybia
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 28, 2007