Expansion

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007
      Frank wrote:

      "We have here a threefold, or I should say threesome error: Dottie,
      Tom and Steiner (at least you two are in good company) The Holy
      Spirit is the Mother: Father, Son, Mother. Get it?"

      Well, maybe it's something like the song, "You're once, twice, three
      times a lady...."

      Beyond all the bullshit...I came here to learn..get new ideas, so I'd
      really appreciate an explique en general of the above...indications
      from the man wouldn't hurt...Gman