Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Anthroposophy, Nazism, and Scientology

  • Richard Distasi
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 8, 2003
      Christine wrote:

      "Nazism is definitely Ahriman."

      I won't specifically argue with the above but from a personal perspective I always looked at Nazism as a confluence of all three opposing streams: Lucifer, Ahriman and Sorat.

      In its fanaticism we see the impulse of the luciferic stream at hand. The Nuremberg rallies come to mind for instance.

      The ahrimanic impulse finds its way into Nazism in its mechanistic approach in its style of militarism and militaristic aggression; almost machine-like in its deliberation. The concentration camps also display the ahrimanic influence in their medical experiments and in their record keeping of the holocaust victims.

      The Sorat/Asuric influence is evident in Nazism in its vicious and malefic disregard for human life.

      rick distasi

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 8, 2003
        Yah, but....

        Lucifer & Ahriman help each other, remember? Lucifer got all the emotions
        worked up for Ahriman's mechanizations re: Hitler. Ahriman's got his "perfect
        world" brand of materialism all over Lucifer's pet project of Scientology. Kind
        of like Jeb & Dubya, no?
      • Tarjei Straume
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 9, 2003
          When I suggested that if Christ reveals himself through Anthroposophy ,
          perhaps Lucifer and Ahriman express themselves through Nazism and
          Scientology. And if so, how can the puzzle be put together with regard to
          the last part?

          At 15:21 08.11.2003, Christine wrote:

          >That's pretty easy, dear uncle! Nazism is definitely Ahriman.

          I've had some time to ponder about this, and I've concluded that Christine
          is probably right. Scientology is closer to Communism, which originated in
          the Luciferic East. Fascism, Nazism, and capitalism are more Western and
          Ahrimanic. Ahriman is also the World Prince of the NT and the chief of
          economics and politics. His incarnation is around the corner, probably on
          the Western hemisphere, perhaps the U.S.

          Considering the fact that politics is Ahriman's concern, this adds another
          dimension to the Faustian bargain involved in all political engagements,
          diplomacy and so on. In other words, when you take a movement like
          Anthroposophy into the political arena (via Threefolding), you're at the
          bargaining table with the World Prince, Ahriman.

          Tarjei
          http://uncletaz.com/
        • golden3000997@cs.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 9, 2003
            Hello Taz et al!

            I am wondering - how many people in this group take Steiner's indication of
            Ahriman's BODILY, PHYSICAL incarnation seriously. I happen to do so, but
            sometimes I think I have known anthropops who consider it metaphorical. If it IS
            real - a "walk-in" type taking over of a specially prepared individual, then
            there can be no talk of putting the Threefold Social Order "on the table" in the
            political arena. Both Steiner and the Bible are very clear that this is to be
            HIS time (sorry for the caps - bold & italic don't work on my server). No one
            can prevent it, no one can stand up to it in any way except in the arena of
            conciousness. While there is still time (minutes to go in spiritual time) some
            bold individuals are posting the truth on the Net. I just ordered "The New World
            Order Exposed" from the link below. I have been paying attention to many
            other "conspiracy" sites such as www.infowars.com - really good video!

            Of course, I am always caught in the middle on all of this, otherwise I would
            already be in some Christian Survivalist group. I really do believe that that
            chip or bar code or whatever else they are going to use to permit us to "buy
            and sell" is on its way and I really don't want to take it, but how to live???
            Of course, I cannot go into such a group because of the limits on spiritual
            freedom that they impose. Just as in my article "Religion in the Waldorf
            School", we are too pagan for the Christians and too Christian for the pagans.

            So, dear Uncle, we have to keep writing and speaking the TRUTH for as long as
            we can. Then we have to archive it and hide it for the time when all sources
            of communication are cut down (soon). We need to survive, or rather someone
            does who will bring it back to the light of day after the holocaust and teach
            the young. That is what we must teach those who are children now - to be
            teachers in the future. That is why is it such a subversive act. Do you think
            "Farenheit 451" by Bradbury is just a fairy tale??? It has happened and will happen
            again.

            Have you ever seen the movie "The White Rose" about a group of college
            students in Munich who, for a time, published a newsletter against Hitler? They were
            caught and executed. This is the price. We cannot go "to the table" with the
            Antichrist. It's his table right now and we are not welcome.

            Steiner did write and work in order to try to head off the forces at the end
            of the first world war that would eventually lead to the second world war. Of
            course, not even he could stop the tide of destiny. But his work stands in the
            Akashic and at least for now, in the physical world to help us garner the
            inner spiritual, mental and emotional courage to live in these times and work for
            the times to come.

            With love, not malice,
            Christine

            http://www.babelmagazine.com/NWO%20EXPOSED.html

            THE NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED

            RELEASED APRIL 2003! NOW SHIPPING!

            "The one MUST BUY book of the year. Absolutely."
            Joyce Metzger, Black Diamond Reviews

            Order directly from Sisyphus Press via U.S.P.S.
            $12.99 + $2.99 shipping (US/Canada)
            $12.99 + $11.99 shipping (all other orders)
            Sisyphus Press
            P.O. Box 10495
            State College, Pa.
            16805-0495
            Or order online now via PayPal!

            $12.99 plus $2.99 for S&H.
            For Orders in U.S. and Canada

            $12.99 plus $11.99 for S&H.
            For International Orders

            The veil of illusion has finally been lifted with one of the most
            comprehensive books ever written about the New World Order. At 570 pages and priced
            at only $12.99, this critical study is now accessible to anyone who wants to
            see beyond the conditioning and lies perpetuated by our political leaders and
            mainstream media.
            If you want one reference book that you’ll return to day-after-day and
            year-after-year, open the front cover of "The New World Order Exposed" and
            discover how the world really operates! This book will shock, unsettle, and enrage
            you, but in the end, the truth will set you free because you will no longer
            be enslaved by the Controller’s brainwashing, propaganda, and deceit.
            If you are unsatisfied with the status quo and feel as if you’re not
            being given the full-picture, take the first step and buy this book. I guarantee
            it will change your perspective on the world we live in.

            Gordon Thomas - Author of Seeds of Fire, Gideon's Spies, and Mindfield

            "In the world we live in, Victor Thorn's writing is a beacon. A bright
            searchlight on what people want to hide - the truth. I unreservedly commend this
            book to all those who care with a passion about our future. Beg, borrow or best
            of all, buy it as one for your shelves."

            Jim Marrs - Journalist and Author of Rule by Secrecy

            "Consider Victor Thorn's The New World Order Exposed your final wake-up call.
            It's all here, the names, the dates and the places. There's also the methods
            being used by a small clique of men and women to subjugate and manipulate the
            masses ... that's you and I. Learn about the New World Order now while America
            still pays lip service to the Constitution. Tomorrow may be too late."

            Michael Collins Piper - Author of Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK
            Assassination Conspiracy

            "There's nothing 'new' about the New World Order. It is a conspiracy - not a
            conspiracy theory - and its very roots can be found in the Garden of Eden.
            Today those who are tilling this soil for their own insidious ends are in
            positions of power in government, the media, and in academia. In order to understand
            the nature of this monster - this enemy of liberty - you need to read and
            understand Victor Thorn's The New World Order Exposed. Thorn is a shining star in
            the freedom movement, and his efforts are inestimable."

            Lisa Guliani - WING - World Independent News Group

            "With the intensity of a jack-hammer, Victor Thorn rips the lid off the New
            World Order as never before in the most disturbing political and historical
            expose ever written about America's ultimate betrayal and the war against
            humanity. Meet the Controllers. They're not who you might think they are."

            Paul Walker - Aftermath News

            "Victor Thorn has the unheard of investigative ability to follow the facts
            wherever they lead, independent of the Left/Right Paradigm. Not afraid to plunge
            headfirst into the dark depths of the New World Order Matrix Control Grid, he
            bravely wrestles this all-consuming Octopus, its multitude of slimy tentacles
            slithering into every aspect of society. The people who need to read this
            book probably won't, but eventually they will be rudely awakened to the
            terrifying realities Thorn exposes.

            TABLE OF CONTENTS

            Introduction

            Section One: 9-11

            1) Forty Reasons that Suggest the Controllers Knew About the 9-11 Terrorist
            Attacks but did
            nothing to stop them
            2) 25 more Reasons that Suggest the Controllers Not Only Knew About the 9-11
            Terrorist Attacks,
            but also allowed them to happen (while failing to disclose the full story
            to us)
            3) Military Smokescreen: Who Commanded the Air Force to 'stand down'?
            4) Notes and Quotes: The War on Terrorism - Money, Fear and Rights
            5) 9-11 Smokescreen
            6) Fear, Psychic Driving, and Pavlov's Dogs

            Section Two: Banks, Oil, Drugs & War

            7) Drug Trafficking: A Brief Historical Overview
            8) The War in Afghanistan: Opium and Oil
            9) War-Mongers, Death-Merchants, & Killers: America's War Machine
            10) The Carlyle Group
            11) The Bush-Bin Laden Family Connection
            12) Banks, Oil, and Drug Trafficking: An Overview of Mike Ruppert's The Truth
            and Lies of 9-11

            Section Three: Control Systems

            13) The Psychology of Control Systems
            14) Yes, Virginia, There is a New World Order
            15) The Controllers and their Evil Goals
            16) Compartmentalization and the Need to Know
            17) Notes & Quotes: We Don't Need Your Education
            18) Review: Lawrence Dawson's The Death of Reality: How a Conspiracy of Fools
            is Imposing
            Unreality and Laying Claim to the Destiny of a Nation
            19) Review: Hugh Fox’s The Invisibles: A Dialect

            Section Four: The Federal Reserve System

            20) Notes and Quotes: This is how our Fine Country was destroyed in 1913
            21) Who Controls the Federal Reserve System?
            22) The Federal Reserve System Must be destroyed
            23) Do We Want To Save America? Then Demand that We Destroy the Federal
            Reserve and
            Default on our National Debt
            24) Financial Enslavement and the Federal Reserve: An Overview of Peter
            Kershaw's Economic
            Solutions

            Section Five: Technology & Intelligence

            25) America's Deliberate Demise and China's Role as New King of the Hill
            26) China, the Mossad, and Artificial Intelligence
            27) Artificial Intelligence - The Final Conspiracy
            28) The Controller's Ultimate Motives
            29) Big Brother Technology - A Boot Stomping on a Human Face
            30) The Terminator Gene: Who Controls the World's Food Supply? An Overview of
            Texe Marrs'
            Days of Hunger, Days of Chaos
            31) Chemtrails over Happy Valley
            32) Notes and Quotes: Mind Control

            Section Six: History

            33) Don't Trust History
            34) Why Did Americans Finance the Bolshevik Revolution?
            35) Reviewed: Antony L. Sutton's Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler
            36) FDR and the Controllers: War-Time Traitors - Pearl Harbor
            37) FDR and the Controllers: War-Time Traitors - The Atomic Bomb
            38) FDR and the Controllers: War-Time Traitors - Russia and the Atomic Bomb
            39) Adolf Hitler and Black Magic: The Real Reason behind the Nazi Party's
            Rise to Power - A
            Review of The Spear of Destiny by Trevor Ravenscroft
            40) The Bush Family and Nazi Blood Money
            41) Notes and Quotes: The Rockefeller File by Gary Allen
            42) A review of The Report from Iron Mountain on the Possibility and
            Desirability of Peace
            43) Jonestown: Mass Suicide, or Massacre?
            44) Notes and Quotes: The Oklahoma City Bombing
            45) Notes and Quotes: The Freemasons, Lucifer, the New World Order and Beyond
            46) Civilization, History, and the Decline of the West: An Overview of Samuel
            P. Huntington’s
            The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

            Section Seven: The American Presidency

            47) Who Controls the American Presidency?
            48) Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush: All Bought, Sold, and
            Controlled
            49) An Overview of Gerald Carroll’s Project Seek: Onassis, Kennedy, and the
            Gemstone Thesis
            50) An Overview of Michael Collins Piper’s Final Judgment: The Missing Link
            in the JFK
            Assassination Conspiracy
            51) The Rothschild-CFR Connection
            52) Notes and Quotes: Regicide: The Official Assassination of John F. Kennedy
            by Gregory
            Douglas

            Section Eight: The Media & Society

            53) Why Doesn't the Media Tell Us About the Bilderbergs?
            54) The American Media Should Be Ashamed of Itself
            55) Take Back Your Stolen Vote: Votescam Revisited
            56) Mainstream Media Cowardice: An Overview of Into the Buzzsaw
            57) Reviewed: The Octopus - Secret Government and the Death of Danny Casolaro
            by Kenn &
            Thomas and Jim Keith
            58) The American Caste System

            Section Nine: The Man Who Runs Happy Valley

            59) The Man Who Runs Happy Valley
            60) The Story behind the High School Shootings
            61) An Alien Base beneath Beaver Stadium
            62) AIDS: Man-Made Virus Created in a Laboratory
            63) Taxation or Slavery?

            Section Ten: Finale

            64) Frogs Being Boiled to Death in a Pot
            65) David Rockefeller Speaks
            66) Do We Care Enough To Save America?
            67) The Outlaw Class
            68) An Interview with Victor Thorn
            69) Afterword: He Who Would Face the Winds by Lisa Guliani

            THE NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED
            by Victor Thorn

            Some of the explosive material contained within this book:

            Who commanded our Air Force to ‘stand down’ for nearly two hours on the
            morning of 9-11?

            The Federal Reserve is a privately-owned, for-profit corporation with seven
            of the top ten shareholders being foreign banks
            The Bush family was the Nazi party’s primary money launderer during World War
            II
            The CIA is one of the largest drug traffickers in the world
            Undeniable proof that AIDS is a man-made disease
            The Bush and bin-Laden families have been in business together for over 30
            years and, until recently, both belonged to the Carlyle investment group
            The Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was actually brought down by
            explosive charges inside the building
            The primary financiers for both the Bolshevik Revolution and Hitler’s rise to
            power were American bankers
            Learn how ‘Votescam’ is being used to steal your vote
            Franklin Roosevelt had full knowledge of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
            nearly two weeks before it actually took place
            The OSS and CIA have been working hand-in-hand with organized crime since the
            1930’s/li>
            90% of the people at Jonestown were either killed by gunshot, strangulation,
            or lethal injection – not suicide
            Franklin Roosevelt had given all of our nuclear secrets to Russia by 1943 –
            nearly two years before we dropped the Bomb in Hiroshima
            The U.S. Government smuggled scores of Nazi scientists into this country
            after WWII under ‘Project Paperclip’
          • Tarjei Straume
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 9, 2003
              At 21:04 09.11.2003, Christine wrote:

              >So, dear Uncle,

              For the record: I am not an Uncle; I am only Tarjei, a normal human mortal.
              But I take it as a compliment that you're getting me mixed up with my
              mentor and guru Uncle Taz. He is an elf, Uncle Sam's very cousin, and a
              member of the Lodge of Planetary Uncles.

              >we have to keep writing and speaking the TRUTH for as long as we can. Then
              >we have to archive it and hide it for the time when all sources of
              >communication are cut down (soon). We need to survive, or rather someone
              >does who will bring it back to the light of day after the holocaust and
              >teach the young. That is what we must teach those who are children now -
              >to be teachers in the future.

              Reminds me of a couple of sci-fi movies. One of them was a British flick
              from the 1970's where a police state practiced book burning; all books were
              banned, and people had to memorize them to keep their contents alive, going
              by the names of the volumes they's memorized.

              >That is why is it such a subversive act. Do you think "Farenheit 451" by
              >Bradbury is just a fairy tale??? It has happened and will happen again.

              I haven't seen or read that one. But I like some of Ray Bradbury's short
              stories, especially "Charlie," which has two screen versions. The first
              version starred Cliff Robertson as Charlie; I recently watched the newer
              version but don't recall the names of the actors.

              Anyway, Charlie is mentally handicapped, but he is cheerful, trusting,
              happy, and so "dumb" he doesn't realize people are making fun of him. He
              actually laughs _with_ them when they are laughing _at_ him, taking
              pleasure in _their_ fun. And as the story goes, the researchers have
              discovered a clever piece of surgery that can make him into a genius, with
              the possible side effect of becoming even dumber than before if the
              experiment reverses itself. So Charlie becomes a genius, and he reverses to
              what he was before, but in the meantime, at the height of his intellectual
              powers, he succeeds in teaching a lesson to academia: The cleverness hase
              made him cynical, angry, and unhappy, because he sees through the
              selfishness, arrogance, etc. in people and the world. But the "old
              Charlie," or the "dumb Charlie," is happy. It was a wonderful film, and I
              wish they'd make more of them.

              I find a particular insight by Rudolf Steiner tremendously interesting, and
              in fact very moving. t makes a lot of sense to me when I read that he
              claimed something like: "Every time I look at genius, I see at least one
              former incarnation as a mental retard." This makes so much sense because
              most of us use a meager 5 or 10 per cent of the brain's capacity. If you
              use 40 per cent, you're better than Einstein. And let's say you have to
              live through a whole life with a defective brain, when even tying your shoe
              laces is a tremendous challenge. You have to use an enormous percentage of
              your severely disadvantaged brain to perform menial everyday tasks. So
              imagine what happens when you reincarnate in a healthy body with a
              well-endowed intellect! You'll use its full capacity (as you had to do last
              time), and you'll be a genius!

              So of course Steiner said of the mentally retarded, that they are preparing
              for their future incarnations. And with this in mind, he established
              so-called "curative education."

              Someone once mentioned on an e-list that Rudolf Steiner speaks about "rest
              incarnations" and the frequent occurrence of a life with disabilities
              shortly before a life of great accomplishment. (Can someone enlighten us
              here?) "Rest incarnation" seems to me an odd description of brain damage or
              mental handicap.

              With the above in mind, a mentally handicapped condition would not be an
              incarnation of rest, but of exercise, of hard work.

              >Have you ever seen the movie "The White Rose" about a group of college
              >students in Munich who, for a time, published a newsletter against Hitler?

              No I haven't.

              >They were caught and executed. This is the price. We cannot go "to the
              >table" with the Antichrist. It's his table right now and we are not welcome.
              >
              >Steiner did write and work in order to try to head off the forces at the
              >end of the first world war that would eventually lead to the second world
              >war. Of course, not even he could stop the tide of destiny. But his work
              >stands in the Akashic and at least for now, in the physical world to help
              >us garner the inner spiritual, mental and emotional courage to live in
              >these times and work for the times to come.
              >
              >With love, not malice,
              >Christine

              Who would ever suspect you of malice? I think your exposes and links are
              fascinating. And you're so right, we have to vouchsafe the truth from the
              bad guys and the tyrants to come.....

              Cheer up!

              Tarjei
              http://uncletaz.com/
            • golden3000997@cs.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 9, 2003
                That British movie WAS Farenheit 451!!!!! : )
              • Tarjei Straume
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 9, 2003
                  At 00:57 10.11.2003, Christine wrote:

                  >That British movie WAS Farenheit 451!!!!! : )

                  Wow, deja vous!