Defense

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2007
      Dottie makes her appeal to Frank following my statement that she is a
      "fucking little bigot"...ok, I admit to excess...she is a miserable
      little anti-Catholic bigot (skip the Irish Catholic part, because,
      hey, many people hate the Yankees because of their success)...Frank
      easily neutralizes me with his possession of a good name within
      Anthroposophical circles by simply say something like, "No, I know her
      better than you do and I can fairly say she is not a bigot."

      But with her deceitfulness, he is out of luck...to wit:

      Her "church history" is Sergei's...everyone knows his attitude toward
      the Church...Her, "densification of the ether body in the context of
      the Resurrection" is Sylvia Francke's...Steiner books will evidently
      publish anyone if they're willing to use Anthroposophical terminology.

      Dottie deliberately tried to attribute these "indications" to
      Steiner...that's deceit...there is no, "Dottie can be dumb"
      defense...you are committed to the truth, or you aren't...yeah,
      yeah...I know full well the Society is almost powerless to defend
      itself against the various "infections" that beset it...the Society is
      at their mercy apparently...I know of no remedy...some of you are
      screwed by your "democratic" inclinations...something like, "if you
      don't Catholics, Neocons, rednecks, etc, as much as I do; you must be
      a good person and have insight into spiritual worlds".

      Tom made a point (and quoted Steiner correctly) about spiritual
      zealousness, Lucifer and inevitable lying that will happen...I will
      not say this is a case of it...but I'll think about it...whereas some
      of you will dismiss it because the one who related it has an Irish
      Catholic background...oh yes indeed, oh lovers of humanity...you can
      be that small...G.