Left Brain Right Brain

  • Mike helsher
    Message 1 of 45 , Nov 7, 2007
      Interesting, I could not get the thing to go counter clockwise if my
      life depended on it. Says that some people can switch over but not me!
      I'm completely right brain and I love it.

      Which way does the dancer spin for you!

      http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22556281-661,00.html

      Mike
    • gaelman58
      Message 45 of 45 , Nov 9, 2007
        <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, JoAnn Schwartz
        > <sr_joanna@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Ex-cathedra indeed.
        > >
        > > Musing just what *kind* of chair do Popes sit on to
        > > maintain their infallibility...
        > > JoAnn
        >

        > Ouch! But "from the mouths of babes..." We sit in highchairs,
        y'know
        > like babes reaching for the moon. And we're the only ones who
        believe
        > in our iffallibility, (except for Gman) being convinced by
        infallibility.
        > Pope Pablo I

        Ah, Pampas Pablo the Pope's Pure Apostate gives forth from the
        underside of the earth on infallibility...now, he'd know the Pope is
        infallible to the degree that he agrees with me and would naturally
        choose televiewing the Yanks as opposed to the Mets.

        Viewing the lighted side of the moon where one must face the
        equator, sunrise would be to his right and to my left...and since
        Steiner was probably bright enough to strictly confine his activity
        to the Northern Hempishere the orthodoxy on the matter would remain
        lost on those confined to the Argentinean netherworld...G.

        ^~