Wilhem Reich

    Message 1 of 112 , Nov 6, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      In this book I found the name of certain Grail
      researchers who have been killed for what they were
      finding in their research. These things have nothing
      to do with the bloodline and although I do not know
      the truth of their work, I found it interestingly
      correlated to Rudolf Steiner's poisening.

      I had never come across Wilhelm Reich, although many
      of you might remember him from the 50s. This morning
      on my yahoo account he was the first story to arise.
      It thought was an interesting connection to what I had
      just been reading and I thought to share the link:

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071106/ap_on_re_us/wilhelm_reich;_ylt=AvMC

      I will also say, Frank Chester has made a
      revolutionary discovery brought forth first by Rudolf
      Steiner and for what I feel he had been poisoned: the
      Fifth Chamber, the eye in the heart, the new organ of
      perception.

      You will not believe what he has just shared, or has
      been sharing, this past weekend. You will not believe
      what this has to do specifically with Anthroposophia.
      He outed what Rudolf Steiner was working on just after
      the passage of the 1914 war.

      It took him ten years to finally say again what he was
      trying to approach in the early 1900s. Two years later
      he would be dead. I am thinking that the information
      must be taken up. I am thinking that because there
      were none who could understand what he had brought,
      there was no choice but to leave.

      What Frank Chester has discovered in form is nothing
      short of miraculous. But a miracle of human
      proportions. He will be able to offer the scientific
      world the first ever understanding where spirit meets
      matter in the heart organ. Science will readily be
      able to follow this as it meets is physical needs and
      at the same time the spirit form of it shows itself
      clearly. You would have to be the walking dead not to
      see it. And although science has become that, the
      humans that work it have not. This is what Ahriman
      refuses to recognize to his own detriment. Something
      must be missing for him to not understand the human
      spirit.

      All good things,

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • winters_diana
      Message 112 of 112 , Nov 18, 2007
        Carol:

        >Diana, if you where to take a few steps BACK and SCAN that which has
        >been escalating on the WC list,

        Something's "escalating" on the critics list lately?
        Do tell.

        >Whereas on this Anthro list, you seem to expect the members to carry
        >themselves as if they were all standing in line at the cash of some
        >Walmart in Who Knows Where, America.

        LOL, well, in that, they don't disappoint me.

        Diana