Re: A handful of suspects (was: Mispelling Names)

    Message 1 of 64 , Nov 1, 2007
      <hisholiness@...> wrote:

      > Diana wrote to "Carol":
      > >
      > > Except that a few days ago you were telling us that, being female,
      > > you couldn't understand technology?

      T: Perhaps it's a male and the name is hale getting caught in his own
      > cleverness......
      >
      > On the other hand, the Carol troll may also be played by several
      > puppeteers, which explains discrepancies in spelling, views,
      > arguments, and other things. If that's the case, we have a handful of
      > suspects.

      F: Or...a ventriloquist troll.
    • carol
      Message 64 of 64 , Nov 1, 2007

        Tom, just have a little something to add. (besides excusing my spelling mistakes)

        This has to do with silence on certain aspects of spiritual science ' because of an occultly sealed decree administered by the assembly of higher beings.'

        Imagine Tom if very powerfull occult forces residing within humanity, and urgently needed around the time of Ahriman's incarnation were revealed exoterically in advance. Then obviously the occult stream representing black magic couldn't be taken by surprise by them. They would also risk being trivialised.

        However, Sorat is no fool, and it's no wonder that the Arab people are being vilified and murdered mercilessly.

        I'd like to draw your attention to Celine Dion. This unique singer from a large, poor, French Catholic family, is one of a kind in our time. Her personality and voice demonstrate an innate ability to courageously reach up to great astral heights, and she is drawing many souls there through her determination and charisma. In fact, her French songs carry much more inner meaning. She is married to an Arab man. In fact, this man has been her mentor since early adolescence.

        May I suggest that she has karmicaly needed the steadfast presence of an Arab man, in order to subjugate any penetration of modern day superficiality from her path while she assumes the spiritual forces behind Christianism and romantism.

        That's all, C.