Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Quote of the day - Was: the war of all against all

    Message 1 of 54 , Nov 1, 2007
      > Diana wrote:
      >
      > > Many of you are obnoxious, but none of you rival
      > Dottie in complete
      > > unremitting self-absorption.

      Except for you Diana. Again, that whole 'self
      reflection' part would really help your game alot.

      All good things,

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 54 of 54 , Nov 8, 2007
        Hey Friends,

        Looking over this past weekend and what Frank Chester
        brought forth I am finding correlations everywhere
        within me and without. It's like the Spirits of Form,
        and that Being who helps us to the Christ, whom Kelly
        Connor mentioned as an early consideration,
        Anthroposophia, as the Lower Guardian. That's
        interesting to me as I had been looking at the same
        damn thing last year and early this year. Oh well, I
        guess time and further study and contemplation will
        tell.

        Anyhow, I wanted to share a thought on what is termed
        as the 'new organ of perception' by Rudolf Steiner,
        that amazing damn man. Now that Frank has opened the
        thought to the seven sided form, never shown before in
        the world, and connected it to the heart and the eye
        at the same time, I find myself thinking and
        contemplating and living with this.

        And this brought me to an understanding or maybe a
        thought towards how this organ perceives and what is
        different than what thinking and feeling are
        seperately. It seems to me that when developing this
        organ, through enobling our thinking and our feeling,
        I imagine in relations to everything and everything in
        life, we experience the Thinking and the Feeling right
        there in the silence of the heart. From there it seems
        to me that we are then aided in our Willing. And out
        of that it seems to me that higher perception and
        working with the Beings occur.

        This book The Tree of Life and the Holy Grail is an
        astonishing book for one who is interested in
        understanding deeply within this new organ and the
        significance of the Holy Grail.

        But the feeling and the thinking within what is also
        termed the 'Fifth Chamber' is of a higher order. I
        think its there we have to find a way to work out of
        when we do our relations and when we do our daily
        lives. It's almost as if from this region it rays out,
        rays out and also rays in and is meeting microcosm and
        macrocosm at the same time. Oh how the Beings must
        rejoice finding human beings who are able to penetrate
        to this understanding and experience and ongoing
        committment to develop this organ.

        All good things,

        http://mail.yahoo.com