Re: Goethe and the Hottentots

  • winters_diana
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hisholiness wrote:

      > George W. Bush is the "any hottentot" referred to by RS who couldn't
      > possibly have written a Faust or a Hamlet -- not because he is
      > virtually illiterate like some poor native folks in South America and
      > elsewhere, but perhaps because he is probably a reincarnated
      > headhunter and cannibal.

      Hm. I must apologize in advance as I know that some of you are
      suspicious or even enraged when I actually agree with anything I find
      written here, but I have to say in this case I'm in agreement with
      Tarjei.

      Hm, JoAnn, does that count? I reject about 99% of what I read here, but
      George Bush as reincarnated headhunter and cannibal, I can't raise any
      serious philosophical opposition to this. I don't even *believe* in
      reincarnation but I agree. Is that suspicious or what?!
      Diana