Re: Faustus/Notatall

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2007
      <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle"
      > <hisholiness@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Diana wrote to Gaelman:
      > >
      > > > I'm averse to spiritual ranking systems in general, but if
      > > > there is one, you're about seaweed level.
      > >
      > T: That's soooo cool, darling, wow, Gaelman flying high with
      Neptune on
> [...]
      >
      > (Sung and maded famous by Debbie Reynolds)
      >
      > Way down in the Congoland
      > Lived a happy chimpanzee.
      > She loved a monkey with long tail
      > (Lordy, how she loved him!)
      > Each night he would find her there,
      > Swinging in the cocoanut tree,
      > And the monkey gay,
      > At the break of day,
      > Loved to hear his Chimpie say:
      >
      > "Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab,"
      > Said the Chimpie to the Monk,
      > "Baba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab,"
      > Said the Monkey to the Chimp.
      > All night long they'd chatter away,
      > All day long there were happy and gay,
      > Swinging and singing in their hunky-tonkey way.
      > "Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab,"
      > Means "Monk, I love but you."
      > "Baba, daba, dab," in monkey talk
      > Means "Chimp, I love you, too."
      > Then the big baboon one night in June,
      > He married them and very soon,
      > They went upon their aba, daba honeymoon.
      >
      > "Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab,"
      > Said the Chimpie to the Monk,
      > "Baba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab,"
      > Said the Monkey to the Chimp.
      > All night long they'd chatter away,
      > All day long there were happy and gay,
      > Swinging and singing in their hunky-tonkey way.
      > "Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab,"
      > Means "Monk, I love but you."
      > "Baba, daba, dab," in monkey talk
      > Means "Chimp, I love you, too."
      > One night they were made man and wife,
      > And now they cry, "This is the life,"
      > Since they came from their aba, daba honeymoon.
      >
      > Well, you should have heard that band
      > Play upon their wedding day,
      > Each Chimp and Monkey had nutshells
      > (Lordy, how they played them)
      > And now it is ev'ry night,
      > High up in the cocoanut tree.
      > It's the same old thing,
      > With the same old swing,
      > When the Monk and Chimpie sing:
      >
      > "Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab,"
      > Said the Chimpie to the Monk,
      > "Baba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab,"
      > Said the Monkey to the Chimp.
      > All night long they'd chatter away,
      > All day long there were happy and gay,
      > Swinging and singing in their hunky-tonkey way.
      > "Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab,"
      > Means "Monk, I love but you."
      > "Baba, daba, dab," in monkey talk
      > Means "Chimp, I love you, too."
      > Then the big baboon one night in June,
      > He married them and very soon,
      > They went upon their aba, daba honeymoon.
      >
      > "Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab,"
      > Said the Chimpie to the Monk,
      > "Baba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab,"
      > Said the Monkey to the Chimp.
      > All night long they'd chatter away,
      > All day long there were happy and gay,
      > Swinging and singing in their hunky-tonkey way.
      > "Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab,"
      > Means "Monk, I love but you."
      > "Baba, daba, dab," in monkey talk
      > Means "Chimp, I love you, too."
      > One night they were made man and wife,
      > And now they cry, "This is the life,"
      > Since they came from their aba, daba honeymoon.

      Aah, no ye don't,ye squints...the los dos amigos boyos ain't about
      to be doomping the wee creecher on meself.

      It's you two, after all, who have the history with it...you two who
      play with at your leisure evoking that automatic responsivity that
      clutters the site....you two who offer the cruel slight glimmerings
      of hope that it will be taken seriously...ah, yer sins are
      scarlet...Gman