Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Fw: [RePortersNoteBook] Nigerian says: I Agree with Dr Watson

Expand Messages
  • M Howell
    ... From: reportersnotebook To: RePortersNoteBook@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 1:52 AM Subject: [RePortersNoteBook] Nigerian says: I Agree
    Message 1 of 64 , Oct 27, 2007
    • 0 Attachment
       
       
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 1:52 AM
      Subject: [RePortersNoteBook] Nigerian says: I Agree with Dr Watson






























      American Renaissance
      1
      1
      Home       Previous Story       Next Story       View Comments       Post a Comment       Send This Page

      I Agree with Dr Watson


      Idang Alibi, Daily Trust (Abuja, Nigeria), October 25, 2007

      A few days ago, the Nobel Laureate, Dr James Watson, made a remark that is now generating worldwide uproar, especially among the blacks.

      He said what to me looks like a self-evident truth. He told The Sunday Times of London in an interview that in his humble opinion, black people are less intelligent than the White people.

      Since then, some of us cannot hear anything else but the outrage of black people who feel demeaned by what Watson has said. So many people have called the man names. To be expected, some have said he is a racist. Some even wonder how a "foolish" man like Watson could have won the Nobel Prize. Even white people who, deep in their heart, agree with Watson want to be politically correct so they condemn the man.

      Why are we blacks becoming so reactive, so sensitive to any remarks, no matter how well-meaning, about our failure as a race? Why are we becoming like the Jews who see every accusation as a manifestation of anti-Semitism? I do not know what constitutes intelligence. I leave that to our so-called scholars. But I do know that in terms of organising society for the benefit of the people living in it, we blacks have not shown any intelligence in that direction at all. I am so ashamed of this and sometimes feel that I ought to have belonged to another race.

      Nigeria my dear country is a prime example of the inferiority of the black race when compared to other races. Let somebody please tell me whether it is a manifestation of intelligence if a people cannot organise a free, fair and credible election to choose who will lead them. Is it intelligence that we cannot provide simple pipe-borne water for the people? Our public school system has virtually collapsed. Is that a sign of intelligence? Our roads are impassable. In spite of the numerous sources that nature has made available to us to tap for energy to run our industries and homes, we have no steady supply of electricity. Yet electricity is the bedrock of industrialisation. When you agree with the school of Watson, some say you are incorrect because all these failures are a result of poor leadership. Why must it be us blacks who must always suffer poor leadership? Is that not a manifestation of unintelligence?

      In the name of international trade, bilateral co-operation, globalisation and other subterfuges, the norm in the world today is for smart people to appropriate the wealth of other people for themselves and their countries. But more among the blacks than any other race, the practice is to steal from their own country and salt away to other people's country. Is it intelligence that our leaders steal billions of naira and hide in other people's country?

      Anywhere in the world today where you have a concentration of black people among other races, the poorest, the least educated, the least achieving, and the most violent group among those races will be the blacks. When indices of underdevelopment are given, black people and countries are sure to occupy the bottom of the ladder. If we are intelligent, why do we not carry first when statistics of development are given?

      Look at the African continent. South Africa is the most developed country because of the presence of whites there. This may be an uncomfortable truth for many of us but it exists nevertheless. If the whites had been driven away after independence, we would have seen a steady decline of that country.

      In terms of natural endowment, Africa ought to be the richest of the continents but see the mess we have made of the potential for greatness which God in his infinite wisdom has bestowed upon us. We have proved totally incapable of harnessing the abundant natural resources to become great. Today, there is a renewed scramble for the wealth of Africa. China, our new "friend", does not bother about the genocide against fellow blacks in the Sudan by the Arabs who control the affairs of that country. They say they do not want to interfere in the internal affairs of any country. All they want is the oil in Sudan to run their industries. Yet, we blacks have not seen the Chinese action as an affront to our sensitivities. Every race takes us for granted because we are so weak and so foolish, if you permit me to say it.

      I am really pained by our gross underachievement as a race. Instead of regarding bitter truths expressed by the likes of Watson as a wake-up call for us to engage in sober reflection, we take to the expression of woolly sentiment. For me, this type of reaction is a further evidence of our unintelligence. A man of intelligence recognises genuine criticism against him and takes steps to improve himself in order to prove his critics wrong. But for us blacks, our reaction is to abuse the man who expresses worries about our backwardness.

      Other races are deeply worried about us because we are a problem to the world. We suffer from the five Ds: disorderliness, debts, diseases, deaths and disasters. Our disorderliness affects others or else they won't be too bothered about us. Many are afraid because our diseases could infect them. Polio has been eradicated all over the world yet it is still found in Nigeria here. When they give us money to help us eradicate it, our thieving officials will embezzle the money; the virus will spread and endanger the health of not only our people but other people as well.

      Out of a shared sense of humanity, some cannot bear to see how we die in thousands almost every day from clearly preventable diseases and causes. For years now, our people die extremely painful but perfectly preventable deaths from buildings which collapse because they were poorly constructed. How can you tell me we are as intelligent as others when we set traps for ourselves in the name of houses and others do not do so? Some people are extremely frustrated about us. If they have a way of avoiding us, they will be too glad to do so because we are a problem.

      As I write this, I do so with great pains in my heart because I know that God has given intelligence in equal measure to all his children irrespective of the colour of their skin. The problem with us black people is that we have refused to use our intelligence to organise ourselves socially and politically.

      It should worry us that we do not invent things. We do not go to the moon. Our societies are not well-organised. We have the shortest lifespan of all the races. Something must be wrong with us. Why are we not like others? Our scholars will be quick to say that these are not the only ways of measuring intelligence. They will quote other scholars to adumbrate their point, but the fact remains that we are not showing intelligence. Others are showing it more than we're doing. If they are not more intelligent than we are, let someone tell me how to put it. God himself must be frustrated with his black children. They must be an embarrassment to him. He has given us everything he has given to other of his children; why are his black children not manifesting their own gift?

      A few years ago, the whites used to contemptuously call the Japanese "little Japs". Today, the Japanese and other Asians have pulled themselves up by the bootstrap and have arrived. No one speaks of the Japanese or Asians with contempt anymore. When people like Watson speak about us in unedifying terms, we should take it as a challenge to prove them wrong by sitting down to plan how we can become world-beaters.

      If our political leaders are the reason for our backwardness, we should resolve to get the kind of leaders who will be instrument for our rapid progress. I may not know how intelligence is measured but my limited knowledge of intelligence is that it can also be measured by the kind of leaders a people decide to have. If, for instance, our professors preside over the massive rigging of elections, it means that we do not have very intelligent professors. Such rigged elections will no doubt produce unintelligent leaders. Such unintelligent leaders will do stupid things which will prove that we are not as intelligent as other races. Do I sound confusing or intelligent?

      I am ready for some of our `patriotic' intellectuals who will write and abuse me for the `outrage' I have expressed here but I stick to my guns: we lack intelligence and as stated in the Bible, anyone who lacks intelligence should cry unto God who is the custodian of wisdom to bestow some upon him. We should go on our knees today and ask God why we do not appear as intelligent as our other brothers. I am confident God will reveal to us what we must do, and urgently too, to change our terribly unflattering circumstances.

      Original article

      (Posted on October 25, 2007)

      Top      Home      Previous story       Next Story       Post a Comment     Send This Page      Search
      1

      Comments


      "I am ready for some of our `patriotic' intellectuals who will write and abuse me for the `outrage' I have expressed here but I stick to my guns:"

      In today's Brave New World, it takes a brave man to utter truth.

      Ronald

      Posted by Ronald at 6:32 PM on October 25

      1

      I have often believed that it is extremely difficult to be a black with above average intelligence and understanding, particularly when it comes to clearly perceiving the cognitive limits of his fellows. Difficult, bordering on the unbearable, in fact. Sadly, expecting God to reveal what they must do indicates the esential limits of understanding of even the more intelligent blacks. Still, one must respect Mr. Alibi's courage in writing this article, and have compassion for the hopeless situation he is in.

      Posted by Steve, The Conservative Jew at 6:44 PM on October 25

      1

      It's so very rare to hear or read a black speak so frankly about, as he says, what is so self evident.

      He truly stays on point except for this:

      "As I write this, I do so with great pains in my heart because I know that God has given intelligence in equal measure to all his children irrespective of the colour of their skin. "

      Overall, his candor is refreshing. This world needs others like him.

      Posted by James Crowe at 6:50 PM on October 25

      1

      Here, indeed, is an honest man. It must have pained him to write these unpleasant truths — but truths, nevertheless — about his own people. Such racial "abasement," if one wants to call it that, is common among Caucasians who love to hate their own people for being successful. At least, Mr. Alibi is profoundly disappointed with HIS people for their obvious failures, which the vast majority of them will not acknowledge. It's easier to just "blame Whitey."
      He has cited a litany of facts that cannot be denied by any fair and thinking person. He has also called on his own people to stop blaming others for their manifest failures, and start trying to help themselves. Although I doubt if they'll listen, I commend him for trying.

      Posted by Wayne Engle at 7:11 PM on October 25

      1

      "As I write this, I do so with great pains in my heart because I know that God has given intelligence in equal measure to all his children irrespective of the colour of their skin."

      He essentially undermines with that statement the first half of his eloquent argument.

      Nevertheless, my heart weeps for rare black men like this, and once again it highlights that Whites all too often, as with Ward Connerly, have to rely on brave, intelligent blacks to advance racial arguments or (in the case of Connerly) restore fair principles to our government.

      "Why are we becoming like the Jews who see every accusation as a manifestation of anti-Semitism? "

      No argument there. He nailed it.

      "…the norm in the world today is for smart people to appropriate the wealth of other people for themselves and their countries."

      Well maybe once upon a time, but today our "leaders" seem to be in the business of planned failure for their own countries, a curious preoccupation with helping everyone else and destroying their own. A mental illness manifested in three symptoms identified as international globalism, grandiosity, and self-aggrandizement .

      Posted by Voir Dire at 7:16 PM on October 25

      1

      "…I am confident God will reveal to us what we must do, and urgently too, to change our terribly unflattering circumstances. "

      I don't know about revelations from God but if the world keeps listening to the revelations from the Marxist powergrabbers, Black people will forever remain in poverty and oppression.
      What Africans need is some kind of benevolent colonialism, to be governed (not ruled) by people who have the African people's interests at heart. We all see that the likes of Mugabe, Amin, Mbeki and other assorted Marxists of all colors couldn't give a hoot about the welfare of their fellow countrymen. Marxists are interested in power, Capitalists are interested in making money. Africa has to decide which road to travel, if they don't others will most certainly move in.

      Arc.

      Posted by Arcadian at 7:34 PM on October 25

      1

      Wow, some sobering words from this brave soul. I applaud him for his willingness to come out and speak his mind, knowing full-well the reception he will recieve from the media and public. Maybe there is hope for a few Africans out there…

      Posted by whiteculturewarrior at 7:37 PM on October 25

      1

      This should be required reading as part of any "sensitivity session" or "diversity" indoctrination.

      Posted by Boone at 7:46 PM on October 25

      1

      This man is only speaking half truths. He thinks god gave all equal intelligence. Did god give all cows the same potential for good steak? Did he give all horses the ability to be thorougbreds. Why is the beagle dog felt to be of average dog intelligence while other dogs are labeled more intelligent? Are all cats equal? How about in basketball, are all races equal? Let's get real. We are of the animal kingdom and it is easily possible that we are unequal. Whites (and I'm white) are inferior overall but not inferior in problem solving. We are terrific in that category. However, there has never been the offspring of a black and white person who is considered white. And we are also inferior in our ability to commit genocide against our own people just for power only. Look at how the Bolsheviks in America unite with african racist civil rights leders and turn their heads while black on white racial cleansing continues. I stand up for myself and in doing so happen to stand up for people who look like me - white.

      Posted by Elrey Jones at 8:02 PM on October 25

      1

      I have a feeling this man is going to be lynched by the end of the year.

      Just five? He forgot about dangerous, despotic, deficient, depraved, demanding….

      Posted by GetBackJack at 8:37 PM on October 25

      1

      "…In today's Brave New World, it takes a brave man to utter truth…"

      Ronald

      Posted by Ronald at 6:32 PM on October 25


      And what truth might that be?


      Here are a few FACTS the MSM will never print and your school will never teach:

      "…Study after study has consistently shown that the average black IQ test score is 15 to 18 points lower than the white average. It appears that the gap starts at about 15 points in childhood and widens to as much as 20 points in adulthood. The gap has remained unchanged for 70 years—ever since IQ tests were first given to large numbers of Americans. Civil rights laws, greater social equality, and affirmative action have not reduced the difference…."

      Test bias you say?

      "..In fact, many modern IQ tests, such as Raven's Progressive Matrices, have no verbal or cultural content at all. They test a person's understanding of shapes and patterns, and are routinely given to people who do not even speak.."

      And this for my Asian friends, whose intelligence I admire:

      "…The "cultural bias" position is further weakened by the fact that newly-arrived Asian immigrants, for whom the United States really is an alien culture, outperform both blacks and whites on IQ tests…"

      http://www.amren. com/ar/1992/ 11/index. html#cover

      Here is a link to a Wikipedia article listing the IQs of various nations including Africa. I strongly suggest you read it as correlates VERY strongly with the obvious empirical evidence.

      http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ IQ_and_the_ Wealth_of_ Nations

      As always, refute and rebut at will with your own facts and figures and post them here for all to see. Post facts only, no one here is interested in your feelings, emotions or opinions—only cold, hard facts.

      Also, NO ad hominem arguments, and NO screaming `racist' if you don't like the truth.

      Bon

      Posted by BonBon at 8:40 PM on October 25

      1

      Such clarity!

      I'll add this: If the only solution to the disarray of the black community is social programs, then we will hit a brick wall. Let's call this wall the "genetic wall" or "nature wall". If intelligence is not just dictated by nurture (and it's not), then if we optimize the black environment, black achievement still won't be what it is for other races because of this "genetic wall". I suspect we have already squeezed all the effectiveness out of the nurture side. We just need to look at other options now.

      Allow me to propose an analogy: in computer architecture, there are many walls. For instance, there is a memory wall caused by very slow main memory latency compared to fast processor speed. So, when our processors become significantly fast as they are now, we are limited by memory access: hence, a "memory wall" arises. Another computing wall is the "power wall".

      It used to be that we could just increase the clock rate of the processor and get a more performance from the processor; however, since power consumption is a function of clock rate, (among others) just increasing the clock rate isn't an option any longer because we need to dissipate the large amount of heat generated, which we cannot do with current technologies. Now, are we to ignore this "power wall" and continue increasing clock rate? Going back to the original subject, are we to ignore this "genetic wall" and continue with social programs that do not produce results?

      Well, in computing we get around the "power wall" by slowing the clock rate but employ multiple processors: this is where we get our core 2 duos, quad core, etc.

      What will we do with in the case of the "genetic wall"? Well, it seems we just ignore it and continue with business as usual because it makes us feel good inside, right? That sure makes me feel good that we are all geometrically, mathematically "equal", but the problem still remains.

      Posted by Kyle at 8:43 PM on October 25

      1

      This can't go anywhere. This man, and I do mean man, can never be heard in mainstream media. This stuff…this stuff that I call `the truth' will never be allowed into the public consciousness.
      If you spend any time around blacks, the truth is obvious.

      Will someone tell me the name of a black neurosurgeon. If I live in this nonsense-oriented world, I will eventually need a brain transplant, and I want to be an equal opportunity corpse.

      Posted by t at 8:45 PM on October 25

      1

      I have the impression Mr. Alibi has a higher than normal IQ. All the signs are there; concern for the future, detached analysis, and ego-less introspection.

      Not all blacks are a standard deviation below White IQ, but unfortunately, and as Mr. Alibi recounts, the majority are. Until science, eugenics, or a anti-egalitarian government tame these people, we need to live separate from them.

      Posted by JTaverner at 9:17 PM on October 25

      1

      The problem of racial inferiority is genetic and therefore the real answer to the problem is to humanely, breed inferior racial traits out of the population.

      Every farmer in the world knows this truth about his own livestock.

      Bottom line is, we human beings, being flesh and blood, sexually reproducing, animal origin creatures are in fact human live stock.

      We all have good and bad traits in our own genes.

      Superior and inferior racial traits exists in individuals, groups and entire races.

      Every person in the world who is mildly to extremely intelligent knows this is true.

      It is time to deal with the truth about human nature.

      Our very civilization is at stake.

      Posted by DRK at 9:26 PM on October 25

      1

      From the article:

      "It should worry us that we do not invent things. We do not go to the moon. Our societies are not well-organised. We have the shortest lifespan of all the races. Something must be wrong with us. Why are we not like others?"

      This sensible, intelligent Nigerian is saying in sorrow what many of us white folks on AmRen have said in anger. Consequently, I'm sure some readers will take an "I told you so, stupid!" attitude toward this article.

      That is, of course, their right to do so.

      But I, for one, feel profound sorrow for this lonely and thoughtful fellow: he is one of the minority of Africans both smart enough to recognize that there is indeed "something wrong" with his people — namely, that stubborn 15-point difference between the races — and brave enough to say it in public.

      You can be sure it won't make him popular in his homeland. It could well get him in trouble, or maybe even get him killed. (Nigeria is, after all, growing more Muslim with each passing year.) This man deserves our support — not our derision or contempt.

      If only there were enough of him! If more Africans were like this writer — able to recognize the shortcomings of the African peoples AND willing to do something about it — I would be a lot more inclined to donate to African charities. Unfortunately, I've read the results of all those IQ tests, and I'm not optimistic that clear-headed thinkers like this gentleman will ever predominate in the region.

      You might even say that, regarding Africa's prospect, I'm "inherently gloomy."

      Posted by The Incredible Shrinking White Man at 10:02 PM on October 25

      1

      Astounding article. I'm sure it took a lot for Mr. Alibi to write this article. A very mature, self-aware, honorable, and responsible man. I hope every black in the world reads this article, especially the ones making a living out of demonizing Whites—like the detestable big-mouth sharpton.

      Posted by at 10:15 PM on October 25

      1

      I respect this man, he has the fortitude to say the truth. Something many of our own will not do.

      Posted by Stuck in No Mans Land at 10:20 PM on October 25

      1

      Middle of article:
      "I know that God has given intelligence in equal measure to all his children irrespective of the colour of their skin."

      Last paragraph of article:
      I stick to my guns: we lack intelligence… "

      Well, which is it?

      There's a lot to like in this man's article, but not his inability to distinguish between "A" and "not A." Such inabilities are part of the reason why "our people die extremely painful but perfectly preventable deaths from buildings which collapse because they were poorly constructed. "

      It's all terribly sad. Nature is often cruel, and humans are part of nature.

      Posted by H. Dumpty at 10:58 PM on October 25

      1

      As I read the posts above I wonder why they are so positive for a black that says something Whites have been saying for quite some time.It makes me wonder if there is a difference between a White Nationalist, such as myself,and a "race realist"(a liberal who is honest?).

      Posted by NordicPhile at 11:04 PM on October 25

      1

      I wonder what would happen if science could atificially manipulate the genetic structue to breed a more inteligent human and what the races would do if it became profitable to do so. I think cable and network television would fight the developement and Microsoft would offer employee bonus's to have it done. The interesting question is if genious is common will it be valued and what will we talk about if all the races are equally smart but what a shame it is for us to lose our edge?

      Posted by pat at 11:14 PM on October 25

      1

      The only thing Idang Alibi said that I would disagree with is his insistence that God must have given us all the same intelligence. This is very obviously untrue within a single race and there is no reason to believe that it is true across races.

      I am an agnostic and unconvinced that there is a personal God, but if there is, He is obviously just as willing to allow diversity in cognitive ability as in skin color, bone structure, musculature, and all the other things that distinguish races and individuals.

      This clearly was not an easy article for the author to write, and he shows more honesty and bravery than 99.99% of the whites in the Western world. Not even a Nobel prize winning scientist can keep his job if he dares mention the truth about race and IQ.

      When investors put money into Africa it's for the natural resources — minerals, timber, and crops that can't be grown in a temperate climate. When they invest in Asia it's for the people — cheap labor relative to the West, yes, but educated and competent labor.

      Posted by WR the elder at 11:25 PM on October 25

      1

      "But I, for one, feel profound sorrow for this lonely and thoughtful fellow: he is one of the minority of Africans both smart enough to recognize that there is indeed "something wrong" with his people — namely, that stubborn 15-point difference between the races — and brave enough to say it in public."

      Posted by The Incredible Shrinking White Man at 10:02 PM on October 25

      I have to say that as much as I rant and rave about what the "Black problem" has done to America, in a certain sense I feel sorry for them. They truly are an inferior race and they can't help it. It's genetic.

      I also feel sorry for those few blacks who are of superior intelligence like the author of this article in spite of his comment, "As I write this, I do so with great pains in my heart because I know that God has given intelligence in equal measure to all his children irrespective of the colour of their skin." It must be hard to admit that maybe God did NOT give intelligence in equal measure to all his children.

      That being said, I'm tired of them. I can't put up with them anymore. As far as I'm concerned, it's either segregation or back to Africa. Preferably, the latter, and the sooner the better.

      Posted by Varina at 11:39 PM on October 25

      1

      Maybe I'm a wimp, but this is the saddest article I've ever read on this website.

      Posted by BigJim at 11:42 PM on October 25

      1

      If a liberal sees this, his immediate reaction will be "it was a white man who wrote that and he's pretending to be black". His second reaction will be "this self-loathing is the result of white racism and colonialism" . The irony being that whites are the most self-loathing people on Earth.

      I wish this author much success and I hope he doesn't end up dead in some nameless Lagos gutter.

      Posted by jewamongyou at 11:45 PM on October 25

      1

      I think something is being overlooked here, and that's social intelligence. I think the more higher you are in academic type of intelligence, the lower you are in social intelligence.

      I think that's why the Jews have been very successful in western societies because they are intelligent socially. Westerners have some intelligence socially, most people who have organized themselves into a civilization do, but this type of social intelligence values conformity to social norms rather than creative social dominance and "social warfare".

      Blacks are high in social intelligence to a c

      ertain exten

      t but they let themselves down as a group overall because their academic-type of intelligence is so very low.

      If you are moderately intelligent as a group but have high social intelligence you can dominate another people.

      We have evolved from dominating other societies through military invasion or even from being the most economically successful nation in the world and colonizing other nations on that basis, to domination based on social domination. Social colonization. In this way a small group of people can take over a larger society even a highly successful society.

      Kevin Macdonald raised something very important in his writings on Jews. He wrote about social strategy of a group as evolution - evolution of a group of people as a whole, not only evolution of the individual.

      This considers a group of people as a type of `organism', and we can see the context of the rise of the Jews into a position of dominance in American society as the outgrowth of evolutionary warfare between groups of people.

      Hence social intelligence is very important, and the blacks have some slight advantage over whites if we consider just this alone. Where they fall behind whites specifically is their deficiency in analytical or problem-solving type of intelligence.

      The other thing to consider is that blacks by their very lack of `intelligence' have left their countries of Africa very much unspoiled relative to the countries of people who have over-farmed, over-mined their land to death.

      No matter how unintelligent Africans may be, isn't it more intelligent to try and preserve your environment for as long as possible? It may not have been the intent of Africans to do so, but the result of their lack of interfering with their natural environment is an intelligent outcome.

      As for the roots of Africans' intelligence, nothing is set in stone. We can't predict how our environment will shape us in the far-off future. Whites and East Asians are thought to have evolved their higher intelligence through climatic pressures but with migration and the ability to control the effect climate has on us in our day to day survival, the intelligence level of whites and Asians may be changing, ever so subtly.

      Africans had no stimulus to evolve higher intelligence in the past. Brute strength and some type of rude organizing into war tribes served many generations of Africans well. The ones who were physically superior were able to drive those who were inferior away. This is also supported in the aggressiveness levels of the different races. The further away from Africa you go, the lower the testerone level of the males. The blacks were able to drive away the people who are the precursors of the European and Asian and Middle Eastern peoples.

      Having driven these weakling competitors away, life was good for the physically strong and mentally aggressive people in their tropical, semi-tropical land, abundant with food that there was no need for agriculture or herding animals and therefore no need to develop certain types of intelligence.

      But things never stay the same, and the high rate of death and disease and other problems may create pressures for blacks to evolve further, or the high turnover rate (short lifespans and high fecundity) may actually be speeding up the evolutionary track for Africans.

      Something that might be an advantage today may be a disadvantage down the road millennia away.

      We can't predict the future and nothing remains static.

      Posted by Good article at 12:24 AM on October 26

      1

      Well what about the fact that China just made it to the moon this week - nearly 40 years after the USA did?

      Posted by at 12:29 AM on October 26

      1

      Seems that centuries of slave breeding, colonialism, and policies of unlimited welfare and charity have enabled the dumbest Africans to proliferate. Had they been left to fend for themselves, only the smartest and the most willful Africans would have survived and evolved into decent civilizations… and we probably wouldn't be having this discussion.

      Posted by passingthru at 12:32 AM on October 26

      1

      "But I, for one, feel profound sorrow for this lonely and thoughtful fellow: he is one of the minority of Africans both smart enough to recognize that there is indeed "something wrong" with his people — namely, that stubborn 15-point difference between the races"

      Actually, thirty-three points, Whites vs sub-Saharan Africans.

      Posted by belle kerve at 12:44 AM on October 26

      1

      Finaly a black man that speeks as a Man concerning the plight of his race.I don't know that I concur with all his conclusions but he's more honest than an endless stream of horses asses that spew such remarkable stupidity from academia and political forumns that clash almost completely with the truths he spoke. All the man really did was declare the obvious, but that simple act has been very difficult to do in recent years of leftist indoctrinations. This man at least has the honor of enjoying the air he breaths, due to the honor he lives, unlike the pinky whites on the left or the reactionary blacks that have been too well groomed by them or their own Sharptons or Jacksons. PEACE TO YOU, HONORABLE WELL SPOKEN BLACK MAN!!!GOOD LUCK!!!

      Posted by EuroLatin at 12:46 AM on October 26

      1

      After reading some of these letters, I get the impression some people want to help these poor African people. I say white people shouldn't do anything to help them, not even send them a penny. Let them find their own level of sustainability. The more help they get the more their population grows and the more the lost of animal habitat which pushes more animals closer to extinction.

      Posted by George00 at 4:48 AM on October 26

      1

      When you speak the truth about race in today's fascist world, you are silenced.

      Posted by at 6:24 AM on October 26

      1

      Most Africans agree. The real problem are American Liberals who invented equality. They created the NAACP from which sprang Black Power, Black Is Beautiful, Black Athena and Kwanza. American Blacks are thus militant.

      Posted by Ragnar at 7:02 AM on October 26

      1

      Hey T,

      There are 15 black neurosurgeons nationwide, 14 if you take out the obviously sounding Indian.

      http://www.blackdoc torfinder. com/index. cfm

      Posted by williams the plumber at 7:45 AM on October 26

      1

      "No one speaks of the Japanese or Asians with contempt anymore."

      He should talk to my grandpa.

      Posted by Daniel at 8:11 AM on October 26

      1

      "The problem of racial inferiority is genetic and therefore the real answer to the problem is to humanely, breed inferior racial traits out of the population."

      "Inferior?"

      This is only of significance IF you allow immigration into your country. If you don't allow immigration, then it is a MOOT point.

      The best cure for racial conflict is for the Africans to stay in Africa. While in America, we can't do anything about those here, certainly Europe and the UK could implement policies to stop and DEPORT the Africans that have invaded.

      Posted by at 8:26 AM on October 26

      1

      Doctor Watsons comments concerning intelligence seems open and honest and totally verifiable to me, and in the words of his fictional cohort, Sherlock Holmes. "IT'S TRULY JUST ELEMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON, ELEMENTARY"

      Posted by Bart Speaks at 9:48 AM on October 26

      1

      Your comments are ELEMENTARY my dear Watson, ELEMENTARY..

      Posted by Sherlock Of 221B Baker Street at 9:50 AM on October 26

      1

      Whites maybe more intelligent but non-whites are more successful breeders. How about we reintroduce polygamy like the Vikings and outlaw feminism and abortion for a start.

      Posted by Euroman at 10:22 AM on October 26

      1

      These are obviously stronger more intelligent black Africans who not enslaved to the west by their own African tribal chiefs intent on making money and getting rid by purging their weakling inferiors in the biggest con even permeated on the white race.
      Clearly America and other western new lands were conned and recieved the bottom feeder runts as slaves who were forced as property ownership to perform menial soft tasks such as clean house and pick cotton for about 200 yrs before a Marxist liberated them who was duped himself and duped those who fought for him, all in order to take out the white race so they could insert themselves as world masters.

      This does not make the superior stronger native black Africans who never left as slaves as equal to the white race but they are obviously far superior to these ex-slaves who have had a free lunch off Uncle Sam since 1865 thanks to idiot Bushs alltime hero.

      Posted by at 10:27 AM on October 26

      1

      "Why are we becoming like the Jews who see every accusation as a manifestation of anti-Semitism? "

      This guy has a clear eye, period. This statement alone will prevent him from being seen or heard mainstream.

      Tally Ho! The Battle Cry of the Jews has become the Battle Cry for just about everything else that walks upright, except for white Christian Europeans and their decendants.

      Posted by GetBackJack at 10:45 AM on October 26

      1

      You can't accuse this guy of living in a glass house.

      Posted by at 10:46 AM on October 26

      1

      The author of the piece could be of part Arab extraction, I suspect.

      Posted by A Swain at 11:05 AM on October 26

      1

      It's sad that the majority of whites don't have the balls to say this openly. When they do, they backpeddle and say `I'm sorry!' for the rest of their life. We've made progress when a white person can confidently and bravely say what this author said.

      Posted by at 11:45 AM on October 26

      1

      Even if blacks are less intelligent, that should be no excuse for their low position on the social ladder. Smart people don't always do everything well. How many of us know incredibly smart but lazy people? Intelligence isn't the the driving indicator of success. Hard work and perserverance is.

      When someone proves that laziness is genetic, then I will pay a little more attention to IQ scores. 1600 on the SAT doesn't mean success. Going to work, actually working, saving money, and living within your means is a much surer path to success. I see no reason why Blacks can't do that.

      Posted by Flytrap at 11:45 AM on October 26

      1

      t wrote: "Will someone tell me the name of a black neurosurgeon. "

      Here you go:

      http://www.cnn. com/SPECIALS/ 2002/black. history/stories/ 02.carson/ index.html

      http://findarticles .com/p/articles/ mi_m1077/ is_n12_v50/ ai_17502817

      http://findarticles .com/p/articles/ mi_m1077/ is_7_54/ai_ 54527669

      Keep in mind that while the AVERAGE black IQ is 15 points below the AVERAGE white IQ, there are over 36 million blacks in the US. So based on the bell curve of distribution, there are some 350,000 blacks with genius-level IQ's.

      One of the saddest things about Affirmative Action is that these geniuses among the black race will never get proper credit for their accomplishments. Everything they do is tainted by the suspicion that their achievements are the results of racial preferences and lower standards.

      For years I worked at a medical school, where I was exposed to some of the best and brightest minds among the black race. The average black medical student has more in common with me than she does with the ghetto-blacks. She typically grew up in a middle-class household, with two married parents who graduated from college. And it's a mystery to me why these intelligent, middle-class blacks will defend the pathological behavior of their ghetto "brothers," when their only common bond is the color of their skin.

      Posted by at 11:49 AM on October 26

      1

      He was doing great until this line: "I know that God has given intelligence in equal measure to all his children irrespective of the colour of their skin." Pleeeeease. He completely showed his ignorance when he calls upon a "GOD".

      I know many on this post, and AMREN, do their best to avoid religion, but can we? All I say is that until there is evidence of a "GOD" who is responsible for any of this, we need to focus on the facts….genetics, evolution, natural selection…and not myths, fears, emotions, ancient writings, faiths, etc. This topic is too serious to mess it up with "gods".

      Or take my forced opinion, if we must, if we are to invoke a "god". If there is a god, then he made the Blacks stupid, ok? So get over it. "GOD" wants them dumb, violent, etc. and wants them to rape, kill and destroy the white race, OK? But, I too, am getting off the subject.

      This is the closest I have ever read, by a Black person, to the truth, but then he refuses to look at GENETIC/Evolutionary differences. He has to use that "we are all God's chillin" excuse. At some point, we who care about the survival of the white race are going to have to deal with this "GOD" issue once and for all.

      Blacks don't have black skin because of Jehovah, nor do they have kinky hair, wider nostrils, thicker thigh muscles, higher O2 intake rates, higher rates of glaucoma, diabetes, highblood pressure becasue GOD made them that way. They have these and thousands of other differences because of nasty, devilish, pagan EVOLUTION.

      A "GOD" has nothing to do with this. DNA does.

      They are genetically different, and ths articulate Nigerian won't go there. I feel he is still, in some way, blaming whitey, still. Blacks are Equal to whites thus something is causing black failure.

      Blacks causes black failure.

      What scares me about this guy is that he will move out of Africa, to Europe or America (a white area) and mate with white women and destroy our race. He will leave his people behind just as the more intelligent blacks here in America move into the white world and leave theirs behind in the ghetto. He should be forced to stay in Africa, or Africa will become a bigger ghetto and a bigger burden on the White race.

      We need world-wide segregation.

      Posted by LOGIC at 12:14 PM on October 26

      1

      "Anywhere in the world today where you have a concentration of black people among other races, the poorest, the least educated, the least achieving, and the most violent group among those races will be the blacks. When indices of underdevelopment are given, black people and countries are sure to occupy the bottom of the ladder. If we are intelligent, why do we not carry first when statistics of development are given?" Idang Alibi


      I do in some cases feel sorry for intelligent blacks (the talented tenth) who are forced to associate with their less intelligent, sometimes violent and backward brothers. However,I have seen more racial honesty coming from Africans (like Idang Albi) than from African Americans.

      Posted by Sardonicus at 12:26 PM on October 26

      1

      Wow, he's really brave for saying something everybody knows but is afraid to say for fear of losing their jobs. He probably must not have a job!

      Posted by Christabel at 12:27 PM on October 26

      1


      The first time I was banned from freerepublic. com was when I posted an article by a black African who said that Africa was a mess because the slave trade had resulted in all the best Africans being brought to the New World.

      Seriously.

      Posted by sbuffalonative at 1:03 PM on October 26

      1

      Mr Alibi's explanations are problematic. It has nothing to do with "natural intelligence" but rather with recent history and sociology.

      Take the case of China which quite recently suffered a devastating famine. Some historians argue that during the "Great Leap Forward" some 50 million people died. Then there was the so-called "Cultural Revolution" during which millions supposedly died for the most bizarre reasons imaginable.

      Until Mao came along China was a very poor destitute society whoce coastal areas were easily invaded by Western colonialists. The enclaves that the Westerners controlled were dotted with signs saying "No Dogs or Chinese" on certain buildings. Opium was forced down their throats and many ended up being just drugged out.

      The barbarians that sacked Rome were rude, non-literate peoples who lived the most basic nomadic lives for thousands and thousands of years. Now such people—Vandals[ note the word "vandalism"] , Saxons, Vikings are peaceful, industrious people who prefer the settled urban life-style to marauding, looting and raiding.

      Posted by OCCAM at 1:03 PM on October 26

      1

      "Keep in mind that while the AVERAGE black IQ is 15 points below the AVERAGE white IQ, there are over 36 million blacks in the US. So based on the bell curve of distribution, there are some 350,000 blacks with genius-level IQ's."

      Not to pick nits, but the correct term is MEDIAN, not AVERAGE.
      If genius is 145 or higher, then 145 minus 85 equals 60. 60 divided by one standard deviation (15) equals four standard deviations. 99.99683 percent of the curve is to the left of 145 (using the black distribution) . 1 minus .9999683 equals 0.0000317. 36M times 0.0000317 equals 1141. Assume half of blacks are adults, then there are exactly 571 adult black geniuses in America.

      Posted by belle kerve at 1:28 PM on October 26

      1

      "Mr Alibi's explanations are problematic. It has nothing to do with "natural intelligence" but rather with recent history and sociology."

      More arbitrary assertions, it'z all we need.

      Genetics are necessary, but not sufficient. They are a potential- it is absurd to assume that this potential is always and everywhere manifested in great achievement.

      Posted by TabuLa Raza at 1:38 PM on October 26

      1

      I found this article, re Mr Alibi's comments:-

      http://allafrica. com/stories/ 200710250639. html

      At the time of reading it, there were only two comments, but both seemed to have the same theme…"Blame Whitey"

      Maybe some AR readers would like to add their comments to the debate. http://allafrica. com/stories/ 200710250639. html

      Posted by at 1

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • carol
      Tom, just have a little something to add. (besides excusing my spelling mistakes) This has to do with silence on certain aspects of spiritual science because
      Message 64 of 64 , Nov 1, 2007
      • 0 Attachment

        Tom, just have a little something to add. (besides excusing my spelling mistakes)

        This has to do with silence on certain aspects of spiritual science ' because of an occultly sealed decree administered by the assembly of higher beings.'

        Imagine Tom if very powerfull occult forces residing within humanity, and urgently needed around the time of Ahriman's incarnation were revealed exoterically in advance. Then obviously the occult stream representing black magic couldn't be taken by surprise by them. They would also risk being trivialised.

        However, Sorat is no fool, and it's no wonder that the Arab people are being vilified and murdered mercilessly.

        I'd like to draw your attention to Celine Dion. This unique singer from a large, poor, French Catholic family, is one of a kind in our time. Her personality and voice demonstrate an innate ability to courageously reach up to great astral heights, and she is drawing many souls there through her determination and charisma. In fact, her French songs carry much more inner meaning. She is married to an Arab man. In fact, this man has been her mentor since early adolescence.

        May I suggest that she has karmicaly needed the steadfast presence of an Arab man, in order to subjugate any penetration of modern day superficiality from her path while she assumes the spiritual forces behind Christianism and romantism.

        That's all, C.

         


        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:
        >
        >
        > I wonder if you can elaborate more on the Arabs and Islam and its
        > connection to anthroposophy because I have always been troubled by
        > Rudolf Steiner's venomous and near hysterical hatred of and contempt for
        > the Arabs.
        >
        > You know when I hear the term Anti-Semitism associated with Rudolf
        > Steiner, I do not think of Jews at all. I think of the Arabs.
        >
        > Tom wrote:"Perhaps that is because I myself karmically feel most
        > sympathy with that Arabic Stream (and notice how I could equally spell
        > it ArabExtreme).I recall many discussions I had with Rene Querido as to
        > whether I was a Platonist or Aristotelian. I told him time and again
        > that I felt no real connection to either stream. Then Dennis Klocek
        > suggested to me: "Well, maybe you're a Pythagorean."I tried that for a
        > while and that seemed to work, but I kept coming back again and again to
        > the Arab stream, especially when I read all 8 volumes of the Karmic
        > Relationships cycle.Time and time again, I kept asking myself: "What the
        > hell does Steinerhave against the Arabs? Why is every villain in his
        > life areincarnated Arab?"Just look at a sampling of his short shit list
        > from the KR cyclesalone. Everyone nasty was an Ay-rab before!President
        > Woodrow Wilson -- past life as ArabCharles Darwin -- past life as
        > ArabFrancis Bacon -- past life as Haroun al RashidAmos Comenius -- past
        > life as counselor to above Haroun al RashidThe only rationale I could
        > come up with was that Steiner was terminally pissed off at the Arabs for
        > distorting his writings asAristotle. You know, you would think the
        > petulant Piscean pissant would have instead been deeply grateful to the
        > Arabs for preservingAristotle's works.Anyway, I would very much like to
        > hear your thoughts on the subject."
        >
        > Well Tom, your inquiries are, in my opinion, fully justified. I will
        > share with you that at the age of 22, when I was at that time living
        > fully within my 'double', hanging out with small time drug dealers,
        > living far from my familly, in 'religious' Montreal, I met a very
        > pregnant white woman who was married to a Muslim Arab. Since we both had
        > a young child and were ourselves young, we 'clicked' though I don't
        > recall having shared with her any deep discussion on religion. Within a
        > VERY short span of time, I was as if 'thrown' into a spiritual
        > metamorphosis, where literally overnight, I picked up my personal
        > belongings and son, and headed back to where my family lived. I KNOW
        > that my encounter with this woman, who represented a pious mix of
        > Christianity and Mohammedism, eccentuated by the spiritual forces of
        > pregnacy, was employed by the powers of the heavens, to trigger my
        > spectacular supersensible personal event- an event which had me from
        > that moment on, poised within a theosophic reality, and had me promptly
        > and intensively applying myself to my 'ascension', with no looking
        > back.... A couple of years later, I returned to Montreal to live, since
        > I speak French and had previously recognised that I could develop my
        > life there without too much 'flack' coming from the Anglo work ethic.
        > Within a year, destiny had it that I was introduced to an Arab man of
        > great physical structure and beauty, and I had a child with him...
        >
        > In returning to Anthroposophy: since it appears that my destiny involves
        > not being OVERLY dependent on external social contact with other
        > Anthropsophist, I was able to cultivate 'spiritual order' within myself
        > first through intense personal study, and then as time progressed,
        > through a conscious rapport with my Angelic being, my discarnate
        > grandmother and eventually more.
        >
        > Throughout these younger years of my life, if I happened to come across
        > references to Arabism which focussed entirely on the 'materialist
        > development of thought', I would simply take note of it, but would
        > remain deeply steeped in my own astral experience of it. In fact, the
        > occult force which overlooks me sheilds me from any overly 'Luciferic'
        > interpretations concerning thought forces and any 'attack' which this
        > may entail towards the present day Arabic experience: this self
        > protective quality is probably inherent in the Arabic/Mohhamedism
        > 'etheric stream'.
        >
        > Now getting back to Rudolf Steiner. My current perspective tells me to
        > avoid attaching any substancial amount of egoism to the man who lived.
        > In my experience, Rudolf Steiner pretty much incarnated a higher being
        > who belongs to a greater 'team' of beings. That he principally fucused
        > on the development of intelligence which Western man is assuming and
        > intelligence's potential to be taken up by Eastern European man, is in
        > my opinion, the result of a 'decision' made by the 'grouping' of higher
        > beings. (of the likes of Buddha, Christian Rosenkreus, Michael... )
        >
        > (Note: the Micheal school should be experienced as embracing ALL, that's
        > all of humanity, all spiritual properties active in any folksoul,
        > religious impulse, religious church, all that is occurring in the higher
        > worlds pertaining to this segment of human development, the cooperative
        > work of the Masters of wisdom and harmony etc... Therefore Rudolf
        > Steiner legacy must represent an extremely high level cooperative
        > contribution to a greater 'story'. )
        >
        > Any addition 'finer' spiritual forces and truths not blatantly or even
        > subtlely revealed by Rudolf Steiner as he engaged himself in lectures or
        > personal contact, may be the result of: lack of time, or because of an
        > occultly sealed decree administered by the assembly of higher beings.
        >
        > During his lifetime, Rudolf Steiner dropped many hints which can be
        > picked up by sufficiently prepared Michael students who themselves,
        > eventually become subject to the same restrictive conditions which he
        > was. As a result, they themselves communicate through a method of
        > 'dropping hints'... As should be expected, humanity's spiritual develop
        > is one big continuum which never ceases and today's Michael students,
        > whether fully, partially or unconscious of it, DO partake in the whole
        > aspect of it...
        >
        > So Tom, almost yesturday, destiny had it that we were all focussing on
        > one sentence which included the words 'blacks are earthy'. As you can
        > imagine, Anthroposophist should interpret this 'thought image' through
        > engaging 'heart forces' as well as the intellect and therefore 'feel'
        > it's meaning. This combination of words represents what I have just
        > referred to as having dropped a hint.
        >
        > Tom, how about engaging your flexible thought abilities and make
        > connections using choice aspects from any and all of Steiner's legacy.
        >
        > Tom, how often besides in 'earthy blacks' do you see Steiner refering to
        > an 'organic', 'living', 'nature' treatment of physical reality?
        >
        > This might indicate that the intellectual quality which Steiner on the
        > hand upheld as ideal in opposition to a materialistic application of it,
        > NEEDS to incorporate an 'organic' 'earthy' 'living' quality to it.
        >
        > How often does Steiner discuss the Astral body's transformative powers
        > over the rest of the organism including it's place as a key element in
        > carrying communicative properties towards all that is Spirit?
        >
        > This 'earthy' African stock is itself a participating living organism
        > within our collective human SOUL social fabric. (We mustn't be racist on
        > THIS LEVEL!!)
        >
        > How evident are Astral qualities apparent in African stock in contrast
        > to White stock?
        >
        > Is your soul able to assume these living concepts, harmonise them within
        > your spiritualised soul so that you remain a finely humble, discreet
        > Anthroposophic participant in the greater wholeness of our earthly human
        > social fabric?
        >
        > Tom, do your inquiries at the base suggest that you want reassurance
        > from me that it is conform with Anthroposophy that students of spiritual
        > science can and should themselves assume to make connections using mere
        > hints once that have themselves developed healthy organs of spiritual
        > perception?
        >
        > The "primeval fear of leaving those amniotic like waters behind and
        > being stranded on the strand." of your third fish tank could possibly
        > suggest something in this direction.
        >
        > Anyways, that's all that I'm ready to discuss for now. Bradford's recent
        > focus on 'fluidity in thinking' as opposed to a 'dogmatic approach' to
        > reality is an essential element here as well.
        >
        > I hope that I haven't dissapointed you thus far, Carol.
        >
        >
        >
        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13"
        > TomBuoyed@ wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "carol"
        > > organicethics@ wrote:
        > > >
        > >
        > > > ...Through loving and caring for my growing child, I increasingly
        > became
        > > > initiated by the Beings of the Hierarchies attached to the Arab
        > race.
        > > > Since it was I to be the caretaker and who would pave the karmic
        > path of
        > > > my arab child, these Beings of the Hierarchies revealed themselves
        > to me
        > > > so that I could understand the subtle intricacies of what would be
        > > > required. In addition to this, I was brought to identify more
        > closely,
        > > > on a very sensitive level, with souls of the black race. Both these
        > > > races originate from the African continent and complement each other
        > in
        > > > a certain subtle way.
        > > =============================================
        > >
        > > Hi Carol.
        > >
        > > Thank you for opening your biography here with your discussion of
        > > family and all the racial interconnections. I was most struck by your
        > > references to the Arab race or what in anthroposophy we call the "Arab
        > > Stream."
        > >
        > > I wonder if you can elaborate more on the Arabs and Islam and its
        > > connection to anthroposophy because I have always been troubled by
        > > Rudolf Steiner's venomous and near hysterical hatred of and contempt
        > > for the Arabs.
        > >
        > > You know when I hear the term Anti-Semitism associated with Rudolf
        > > Steiner, I do not think of Jews at all. I think of the Arabs.
        > >
        > >
        > > Perhaps that is because I myself karmically feel most sympathy with
        > > that Arabic Stream (and notice how I could equally spell it Arab
        > > Extreme).
        > >
        > > I recall many discussions I had with Rene Querido as to whether I was
        > > a Platonist or Aristotelian. I told him time and again that I felt no
        > > real connection to either stream. Then Dennis Klocek suggested to me:
        > > "Well, maybe you're a Pythagorean."
        > >
        > > I tried that for a while and that seemed to work, but I kept coming
        > > back again and again to the Arab stream, especially when I read all 8
        > > volumes of the Karmic Relationships cycle.
        > >
        > > Time and time again, I kept asking myself: "What the hell does Steiner
        > > have against the Arabs? Why is every villain in his life a
        > > reincarnated Arab?"
        > >
        > > Just look at a sampling of his short shit list from the KR cycles
        > > alone. Everyone nasty was an Ay-rab before!
        > >
        > > President Woodrow Wilson -- past life as Arab
        > > Charles Darwin -- past life as Arab
        > > Francis Bacon -- past life as Haroun al Rashid
        > > Amos Comenius -- past life as counselor to above Haroun al Rashid
        > >
        > > The only rationale I could come up with was that Steiner was
        > > terminally pissed off at the Arabs for distorting his writings as
        > > Aristotle. You know, you would think the petulant Piscean pissant
        > > would have instead been deeply grateful to the Arabs for preserving
        > > Aristotle's works.
        > >
        > > Anyway, I would very much like to hear your thoughts on the subject.
        > >
        > > Tom
        > >
        >

      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.