Re: Voodoo woman/bullet

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2007
      <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

      > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Etc. etc. Bradford, I often don't get your point, but sometimes
      I do,
      > > or think I do. Is the point (or the moral) this time that you
      were (or
      > > weren't - there IS a difference y'know) fucking a black hooker
      math
      > > teacher mean you're not a racist? Or you weren't doing it because
      > > you're a good church-basement (married no less) Catholic. I ask
      > > because both subjects have come up lately: racism and the
      Catholic
      > > Church. Oh, just one more thing: Do you think you WOULD have
      done "it"
      > > if she was an anthroposophist to boot? Oh yeah: How come if
      you're
      > > such a good Catholic you let Bobby marry you - to your wife,
      that is?
      > > Your Confessor,
      > > P.P.I.
      > > P.S. I know - I'm asking for it.
      > >

      > OOOPS. Sorry, Bradford, really truly an honest mistake - as you can
      > see by the last line that only a few insiders will understand. As
      for
      > you Gman, read it and regret the one lost opportunity of your holy
      > roller life.
      > Frank

      "As for you Gman,..."...indeed. I'm wondering (not saying outright)
      if our man, Frank, really understands what sex is. He's probably
      too intelligent to maintain that anything a person does with their
      genitals is sex...tho' I know its politically correct to say as much.

      A young woman was recently married in Germany. Her loving father
      attended the ceremony. That would have not been possible if some
      time ago the man had not engaged in sex...now, doubtless he's done
      all manner of the other stuff...haven't we all...and if not all,
      then most.

      It was certainly true that I was tempted to "get my jollies off"
      with the woman in question...but the essential truth was, she wasn't
      my cupotea for a number of reasons...and her character had much to
      do with it. There was no condemnation in my mind with respect to
      her promiscuity...none. It was that manipulative crap that she
      indulged herself in. We, yeah we (whether you like it or not), tend
      to be nimrodic...They (those others required for sex), tend to
      arrange circumstances conducive to whatever they have in mind...
      (that's the nice way of putting it).

      Franks says, "lost opportunity". I tend to agree with another guy
      on that school staff...we dodged a bullet...Gman