Re: Ms. Halle's work (2008 Olympiad)

  • carol
    Message 1 of 147 , Oct 2, 2007

      "Okay. The clock's ticking. Just exactly how long will it take you people to figure out where this chick is coming from?"

      Guess.

      The GREAT BIG MICHEAL SCHOOL.

      What's wrong with exercising DISCERNMENT?

      What's wrong with Free Thought?

      MUST we SWARM like bees as if out of a hive around anyone who DARES place their finger upon the tender spots of our human existance?

      I beleive that I indicated that apparently the established scientific community is under suspicion of suppressing any negative reference to homosexuality, and that this is suspected of being linked to a political agenda, likely directed by an elitist group.

      If you're interested, check this out.

      http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3664960863576873594&hl=en-GB

      The presentation was given by Brian Gerrish on his researches concerning Common Purpose...

      As for the Jesus link, I quickly google a question concerning a study /connection between pedophilia and Homosexuality. I wasn't seriously looking for an article, I've already come across them in the past. Here's another one but I suspect that it will cause outrage...

      Medical Downside of Homosexual Behavior

      A Political Agenda Is Trumping Science, Says Rick Fitzgibbons

      http://www.zenit.org/article-8199?l=english

      Regardless of differences in opinions, I'm RELIEVED that both Diana and Jo Anne make up the community of Anthropsophists in our time.

      Just think, one big step's done.

      Next time around, Anthroposophy's spiritual force will have more opportunity to come forth with greater penetrating cosmic qualities...

      C.

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana" <diana.winters@...> wrote:

      > Okay. The clock's ticking. Just exactly how long will it take you
      > people to figure out where this chick is coming from? Joann? Ever
      > consider checking some of her links. Or check some of her
      > contributions over on the anthroposophy list. GET A CLUE.
      >

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Jo Ann Schwartz
      > sr_joanna@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Carol,
      > >
      > > I based my comments on conversations with therapists and
      > > other mental health professionals. Alas, I know several
      > > families whose children were dealing with the aftermath of
      > > being the victims of pedophiles. In at least one instance,
      > > the pedophile was non-discriminatory and included both boys
      > > and girls among his victims. He was also dating a very
      > > nice girl who had no clue of his other activities.
      > >
      > > I do find it interesting that folks somehow assume that you
      > > can be "converted" to homosexuality (which seems to be the
      > > message in your post). I mean, seriously, when did you
      > > *decide* to be straight? Did you sit down at age 14 and
      > > list the pros and cons of being straight and the pros and
      > > cons of being gay and then decide, "that's it, boys win!" ?
      > >
      > > Musing on the deadly allure of the 'other'...
      > > JoAnn
      > >

      > > --- carol <> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Negative 'publicity' concerning homosexuality is appently
      > > > discouraged by established powers.
      > > >
      > > > Makow - Heterosexual Society Is Under Siege- Homo/Hetero
      > > > In Deadly Rivalry
      > > [snip]
      > >

      > ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
      > ^~
      > > "Life's short and we never have enough time for the hearts of
      > those who travel the way with us. O, be swift to love! Make haste to
      > be kind." --Henri-Frederic Amiel

    • ted.wrinch
      Message 147 of 147 , Feb 6 6:11 AM
        Quote2:

        Diana Winters:

        "I'm not sure it is exactly correct to say that Peter "opposes" anthroposophy..."

        (this 'Quote of the ...' is getting silly).

        T.

        Ted Wrinch