Re: Another doctor....

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
      <hisholiness@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the research, Frank. Sounds like fun. Would love to see
      > Bradford sink his teeth into it :)
      >
      > Tarjei

      Yeah? I'd rather he sunk his teeth into a cheeseburger.
      f.

      > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle"
      > > <hisholiness@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > My oh my, a doctor in patristics from the University of Oxford
      on the
      > > > Reich of the Black Sun & the Nazi Bell, Occult Warfare, NASA,
      aliens,
      > > > wow -- Sorry, Frank, but this looks like good shit at first glance:
      > > >
      > > > http://redicecreations.com/radio/2007/04apr/RICR-070415.html
      > > >
      > > > http://www.gizadeathstar.com/
      > > >
      > > > Has anyone read this guy's books? May be worth exploring, I dunno...
      > > > Listen to the audios.
      > >
      > > Hi, Tarjei, long time no see. Since you addressed me directly, I
      > > leafed through this guy's stuff. Looks kinda kooky. Here's a review of
      > > one of his books:
      > > "By Nerdius Maximus "Geekspeek" - See all my reviews
      > > It starts with a rambling history of the Nazi experiments with
      > > levitation, atomic power, and zero point energy. I say rambling,
      > > because in contrast to the book that got me started on this subject
      > > was "The Hunt for Zero Point" by Nick Cook, which is a very grounded
      > > (no pun intended) and less fringy take on the subject. Very well
      > > written, too.
      > >
      > > Now, back to the book by Farrell:
      > > Okay, the Nazi scientists emigrated to the US to work on our space
      > > program. Okay, I buy that. He goes into a lot of speculation about
      > > stealth technology (again, see Cooks book for a better take) and the
      > > physics of levitation generated by Mercury spinning really really
      > > fast, which was mentioned in some ancient Sanskrit text... THEN,
      > > Farrell drops some hokey documents on our lap and says that the Nazis
      > > helped orchestrate the JFK assassination and, by the way, we may
      > > already have a base on the Moon and Mars.
      > >
      > > Huh? You have to read it to follow the chain of information. It IS
      > > compelling, but it just makes the author sound like a maniac, who, in
      > > his acknowledgements, thanks his parents for letting him set up camp
      > > in their basement to write this book. Obviously a book meant for the
      > > subculture of people who are convinced the Chupacabra is the pet dog
      > > of the Grey aliens, and he got lost on his way to Bigfoot's house.
      > >
      > > Yeah. He also acknowledges David Hatcher Childress, who... well, just
      > > do a search for the books he is attached to to see where HE is coming
      > > from. Fringe-o-philes...
      > >
      > > Interesting pile of ideas in here to fuel some comic book writer
      > > somewhere. If taken for what it is, it reads like a weird espionage
      > > alternate history sci-fi. For that point along, I give it three
      stars."
      > > Frank

    • PS DANTE
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2007
        Hey T Man, really great to see ya back. Where have ya all been now then?

        I wanna ask a question, it is serious. Can you or any one else point me to links or articles (Anthroposophical ones best) on the end of the Mayan Calendar in 2012? IF you could it would be really great. Tanks.

        yours truely
        The Magician

        elfuncle <hisholiness@...> wrote:
        My oh my, a doctor in patristics from the University of Oxford on the
        Reich of the Black Sun & the Nazi Bell, Occult Warfare, NASA, aliens,
        wow -- Sorry, Frank, but this looks like good shit at first glance:

        http://redicecreati ons.com/radio/ 2007/04apr/ RICR-070415. html

        http://www.gizadeat hstar.com/

        Has anyone read this guy's books? May be worth exploring, I dunno...
        Listen to the audios.

        Cheers,

        Tarjei

        Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.

      • tmasthenes13
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 10, 2007
          Tarjei,

          Apropos your book reference below, there is a new book release today

          Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA
          By Richard C. Hoagland and Mike Bara

          http://darkmission.net/

          Pronounce:
          Nazi ------ nah TSEE'
          NASA ---- nah SUH'

          Do the eurythmy.

          Other websites:
          enterprisemission.com
          lunaranomalies.com

          Will be travelling for 6 days. Unknown Internet access. See you back
          next Monday.

          Tom