Re: Ms. Halle's work (2008 Olympiad)/Francis

    Message 1 of 147 , Oct 2 12:46 PM
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
      <gaelman58@...> wrote:

      > Well sir, you never did believe me about the Night Pope, did
      > you?...and as our man RS said repeatedly, its not about the
      > intellectual in this life...or any other life...so?...what then? what
      > then?
      >

      > well,...them little faces in your school...a finely formed
      > derriere...Jackie...Sergeant Shithead...and so on...
      >
      > "So what?" says Sardonicus..."So what, me arse" say we.
      >
      > The thing about the miraculous is this...it out titillates
      > titillation...GSB

      Gman, I haven't the vaguest idea what you're raving about. Maybe I
      didn't eat my Wheaties this morning, forgot para. 16 of the Cathecism
      or dreamed of kissing the Pope's ring, a.k.a. ass.
      Yours in abject obedience,
      Pope of Me
    • ted.wrinch
      Message 147 of 147 , Feb 6, 2012
        Quote2:

        Diana Winters:

        "I'm not sure it is exactly correct to say that Peter "opposes" anthroposophy..."

        (this 'Quote of the ...' is getting silly).

        T.

        Ted Wrinch