Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Ms. Halle's work (2008 Olympiad)/SJ

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 147 , Oct 2, 2007
      --- gaelman58 wrote:
      > No need ever, Sister Jo, to come to the aid of your buddy
      > with respect to anything I say about him...he knows
      > that, why don't you?...the shots we take at each other
      > are about something to which you are not privy.

      My dear Gaelman,

      Certainly I am quite aware that Frank can take care of his
      own self. That is why I didn't come back point by point.
      But when you appear to blame the current troubles of the
      Church on gay men, I take exception. I have a lot of gay
      friends and they *aren't* here to take you on themselves.

      The two of you may now go back to bashing each other about
      the head and shoulders. <G>

      Cheers,
      JoAnn

      "Life's short and we never have enough time for the hearts of those who travel the way with us. O, be swift to love! Make haste to be kind." --Henri-Frederic Amiel
    • ted.wrinch
      Message 147 of 147 , Feb 6, 2012
        Quote2:

        Diana Winters:

        "I'm not sure it is exactly correct to say that Peter "opposes" anthroposophy..."

        (this 'Quote of the ...' is getting silly).

        T.

        Ted Wrinch