Re: Ms. Halle's work (2008 Olympiad)/Francis

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 147 , Oct 2, 2007
      <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
      > <gaelman58@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith"
      > > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13"
      > > > <TomBuoyed@> wrote:
      > > > >

      > Tom: The decks (of the Good Ship Anthropop) are cleared. Let the
      Catholic

> [...]
      > >
      > G: "Those priests, by virtue of being priests, are not the kind of gay
      > > folks who are attracted to young men, that I defend on most
      > > occasions...I like how the latter vote."
      > >

      > F: Whatever that means...Jo Ann seems to know, so see her post.
      >

      > F: 4. It has continuously collaborated with fascist political regimes,
      > > > from Europe to Latin America.
      > >
      > > "I share this hatred of the Church with enligthened folks like, say,
      > > Stalin, Castro, Chavez, etc...I do not believe the lies spread by
      > > Einstein, Golda Meir and the Chief Rabbi of Rome concerning that
      > > fascist swine Pius XII...although, I'm absolutely mysified by those
      > > goddamned Jesuits are always getting tangled up in the left-wing
      stuff.

      > F: Gman, you might have something relevant to say here, but i'm damned
      > if I can figure out what it is.
      >

      > F: 5. It considers itself the ONLY true Christian organization and its
      > > > dogma the only truth.
      > >
      > Gman speaking in tongues: "I know Gaelman will say I do not understand
      > the meaning of the word
      > > "dogma" and have an inability to grasp what Steiner had to say about
      > > it...but I'll continue to misuse it knowing that I have a sympathetic
      > > audience...that is, they have the same politics...and besides, I know
      > > full well that Irish Catholic bastard is just sitting and waiting for
      > > me to get into the business of broaching the subject using Steiner as
      > > my 'source'."
      >
      > F: 6. It's corrupt.
      > >
      > G: "Hey, how can one deny the obvious truths put forth by Hollywood, TV
      > > comedians and the New York Times?...I am, like most folks here...a
      > > thoroughly modern Millie."
      >
      > F: I don't know who modern Millie is, but I take your word for it.
      > >

      > F: 7. I need seven, so: it believes it can forgive sins. And why not, as
      > > > Christ's representative on earth.
      > >
      > G: "Never mind what the Catechism says about it...those folks are
      > > liars...after all, through my intuitive gifts I know more about
      > > Catholicism than the Catholic do."
      >
      > F: Most recovered Catholics do know more - like recovered alcoholics
      > or drug addicts.
      >

      > F: There are more and all are invited to add to the list. There are some
      > > > among the clergy who have tried to go in a different direction, but
      > > > they were soon silenced.
      > > > Oh, by the way, the Church was the most violent opposition to
      > > > anthroposophy during Steiner's lifetime. In fact, if we want to
      go the
      > > > conspiracy road about the first Goetheanum - guess who dun it.
      > > > Dominus vobiscum (sp?),
      > > > Frank
      > > >

      > G: Re: The Catholic/Arson conspiracy theory...what can one say?...Its
      > > difficult for me to think that Doc Sardonicus is, in the final
      > > analysis, a loon...the AT has him hitting in the meat of the order and
      > > one of the starting rotation...or the main closer...
      > >
      > > There's got to be a plausible reason for this lapse into lunacy...I

      Well sir, you never did believe me about the Night Pope, did
      you?...and as our man RS said repeatedly, its not about the
      intellectual in this life...or any other life...so?...what then? what
      then?

      well,...them little faces in your school...a finely formed
      derriere...Jackie...Sergeant Shithead...and so on...

      "So what?" says Sardonicus..."So what, me arse" say we.

      The thing about the miraculous is this...it out titillates
      titillation...GSB

    • ted.wrinch
      Message 147 of 147 , Feb 6, 2012
        Quote2:

        Diana Winters:

        "I'm not sure it is exactly correct to say that Peter "opposes" anthroposophy..."

        (this 'Quote of the ...' is getting silly).

        T.

        Ted Wrinch