Re: Ms. Halle's work (2008 Olympiad)

  • winters_diana
    Message 1 of 147 , Oct 1, 2007
      correcting the links:

      Here - I'm going to try to spoonfeed it to you clueless people.

      Here's the links she provided. All you need to do is click on them.
      Is that so tough?

      http://www.rense.com

      This site claims that Hitler did not know about or order the
      Holocaust. In fact, Hitler was not antisemitic.

      http://www.henrymakow.com

      Here it is even simpler. There is no need to click around. Click the
      link above and it is In. Your. Face.

      You cannot claim you did not know.

      http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%
      20America/Sodomy/homosexuality_and_pedophilia.htm

      This one is completely sickening.

      Diana
    • ted.wrinch
      Message 147 of 147 , Feb 6, 2012
        Quote2:

        Diana Winters:

        "I'm not sure it is exactly correct to say that Peter "opposes" anthroposophy..."

        (this 'Quote of the ...' is getting silly).

        T.

        Ted Wrinch