Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Ms. Halle's work (2008 Olympiad)

    Message 1 of 147 , Oct 1, 2007
      catholicism is out Tom I'm sorry to tell you, unless
      of course you like to be a slave to the old mysteries
      and the luciferic fallen forces working for Ahriman.

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC
    • ted.wrinch
      Message 147 of 147 , Feb 6, 2012
        Quote2:

        Diana Winters:

        "I'm not sure it is exactly correct to say that Peter "opposes" anthroposophy..."

        (this 'Quote of the ...' is getting silly).

        T.

        Ted Wrinch