Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Ms. Halle.s work

    Message 1 of 147 , Oct 1, 2007
      I'm not saying she does in any case. I am saying that
      those who prick Anthroposophy with the old mystery
      tumblesalts instead of the new mysteries await the
      drumroll.

    • ted.wrinch
      Message 147 of 147 , Feb 6, 2012
        Quote2:

        Diana Winters:

        "I'm not sure it is exactly correct to say that Peter "opposes" anthroposophy..."

        (this 'Quote of the ...' is getting silly).

        T.

        Ted Wrinch