Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Raphael

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 11, 2007
      In a message dated 9/10/2007 11:59:41 A.M. Central Daylight Time, dottie_z@... writes:
      I have always held that the 44 is the year of the
      Double Goddess. And I imagine that this has to do with
      the Lower and the Higher aspects of my Self.

      Awesome idea!  I am 35 going on "can't wait for 40 experience" myself.  Kundalini at 40 is seducing!
      I am deeply entrenched in the old testament right now.  Maybe food for thought is to go back and read Genesis 11-50 and see how your "father" self relates to your reality.  Studying Abraham after all these years has rekindled the masculine "I AM" in me recently.  Abraham gave himself over to the "I AM" in so far as to sacrifice his only son Issac.  Would you or I do that today?  Could we trust the voice of God within us to do such a thing today?  It seems insane in modern times which it variably could be.  However, it is nonetheless totally fascinating to study all of this from an anthroposophical/Catholic/Unitarian perspective.  The land of the Jews was a meager stretch of 48 miles on the axis of three continents and they still kept their covenant with their one god.  The kindling of the "I AM" amidst the pantheistic ways of paganism the and cultural influence  of the Egyptians and the sons of Israel still kept to their own is very intriguing.  The sons of Israel kept their ways for thousands of years from Abraham to Moses to Christ.  I am not forgetting the mythos!  The mythos led to the Logos!  Chantel

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 11, 2007
        You know Chantel, that Covenant seems to me to be
        Michael in the Rainbow...I've been thinking of
        Michael's role. I have been experiencing a thought
        that comes upon me that says 'Michael is
        .......................... Lo, Michael is coming! Lo
        Michael is coming, make way for Michael! And I
        experience the elementals of the earth making way for
        Him in reverence and awe, and pride. Pride that He is
        their King. Wierd to think of it that way but almost
        like the scene in Dante's Inferno where the Christ is
        heard coming through the underground to assist the
        travelers. Same thing in a way.

        I am pretty deep into the OT for the last year or so.
        I had never been able to look at it before, just like
        reading The Philosophy of Freedom, unable to read it
        for ten years.

        I was thinking too about how the Bees live and build
        their hive and how the higher I Am is building that
        place within our own body and this then leads me to
        the Sun Moon and Earth within our bodies and I imagine
        in also our higher bodies. Somehow we are filling
        every nook and cranny with higher thoughts that are
        building a substance that is creating this Spirit Body
        of ours. I imagine that in the future we will be able
        to pick higher bodies to enter therein that we have
        prepared out of our work.

        35 is great though! 35 is when it all really is
        settled and then 40 is the kicker. But it really is 41
        in my experience, just when you finish the 40th year
        that all the work really begins to take on a new
        dimension. If one is awake to it, wow, one can just
        observe how the spirit works in man in relations to
        the cosmic world.

        All good things,
        Dottie

        p.s. I am hanging out with King David these days too.
        Trying to consider something about his parantage and
        then his choice of partner and then Solomon. But if we
        watch the wording of David and how he is positioned in
        the language it seems to me that something is wanting
        to be known. Well, it probably is already known by all
        but me, but that's all good, I'm a late bloomer:)))

        All good things,
        Dottie
        --- Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 9/10/2007 11:59:41 A.M. Central
        > Daylight Time,
        > dottie_z@... writes:
        >
        > I have always held that the 44 is the year of the
        > Double Goddess. And I imagine that this has to do
        > with
        > the Lower and the Higher aspects of my Self.
        >

        > Awesome idea! I am 35 going on "can't wait for 40
        > experience" myself.
        > Kundalini at 40 is seducing!
        > I am deeply entrenched in the old testament right
        > now. Maybe food for
        > thought is to go back and read Genesis 11-50 and see
        > how your "father" self
        > relates to your reality. Studying Abraham after all
        > these years has rekindled the
        > masculine "I AM" in me recently. Abraham gave
        > himself over to the "I AM" in
        > so far as to sacrifice his only son Issac. Would
        > you or I do that today?
        > Could we trust the voice of God within us to do such
        > a thing today? It seems
        > insane in modern times which it variably could be.
        > However, it is nonetheless
        > totally fascinating to study all of this from an
        > anthroposophical/Catholic/Unitarian perspective.
        > The land of the Jews was a meager stretch of 48
        > miles
        > on the axis of three continents and they still kept
        > their covenant with their
        > one god. The kindling of the "I AM" amidst the
        > pantheistic ways of paganism
        > the and cultural influence of the Egyptians and
        > the sons of Israel still
        > kept to their own is very intriguing. The sons of
        > Israel kept their ways for
        > thousands of years from Abraham to Moses to Christ.
        > I am not forgetting the
        > mythos! The mythos led to the Logos! Chantel

        > new at http://www.aol.com

      • write3chairs
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Cheeseandsalsa wrote:

          > Anthroposophists: keep to your faith and truth
          > there is a shit storm growing in the ethers. chantel

          Hi, Chantel! Should we grab our shit mitts and catch
          it while we can, or put up our shit-protective shields?

          Just wondering. ;)

          Is good to hear from you again!

          Cheers,
          Jennifer