More on Mary Oliver

  • doybia
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
      This lady keeps turning up.

      The Austin Eurythmy Ensemble is including some of her poetry in their
      latest tour!

      Has anyone seen the program? It is called Touched Twice.

      DeborahK
    • Barbara Puky
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
        Hi!
        I missed any earlier reference to Mary Oliver
        and couldn't find it when I looked back in
        the recent postings. I tried to ask Deborah
        privately but the email bounced back. Could
        somebody please let me know where I may
        find it.
        Thanks,
        Barbara

        >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] More on Mary Oliver
        >Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 00:58:01 -0000
        >
        >This lady keeps turning up.
        >
        >The Austin Eurythmy Ensemble is including some of her poetry in their
        >latest tour!
        >
        >Has anyone seen the program? It is called Touched Twice.
        >
        >DeborahK

        Windows Live Hotmail. Even hotter than before. Get a better look now.
        www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA148
      • doybia
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2007
          Post#s
          32629, 32631, 32633, 32635, 32730 and 32734

          Deborahk

          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Puky"