Re: Paulina Revere

  • tmasthenes13
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 5, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
      <holderlin66@...> wrote:

      > "( 1413 -3573 AD while in an individual life span, that would be like
      > trying to skip the very years I brought up above, namely the 7 year
      > "existential itch" between age 35 and 42. )"
      >
      > Where comes this familiar voice? Sleepeth he? Resteth he? Has the ice
      > melted that had fixed Merlin's dog TM trapped in the same cave is
      > Uncle M....which was different than auntie m, auntie m... TM is
      > starting to bark, does that mean Merlin's alarm clock is still working?
      > What a breath of fresh air fills my lungs.

      ==========================

      Hey, Greetings to Buffalo Brad Reilly and his Wild Western Esoteric
      Travelling Salvation Show!

      As for Merlin's alarm clock, it's a bit atavistic, being strawberry in
      nature, with too much incense in the cave and peppermint on the
      bedsheets.

      All I can say is: "Never underestimate the post-mortem alarm power of
      Paulina Leonard."

      She's a veritable Paul Revere --- make that Paulina Revere --- riding
      through Kama Loka on her Pegasus, waking up the dead amongst us who
      are still attached to bodies by that Silver Cord.

      Your living obituary of Paulina was quite nice and also quite an inner
      cosmic alarm clock in itself.

      So, we've got work to do, Michael-Boy, that Stigmata Lady in Berlin is
      certainly expressing the Microcosmic healing aspect of the Asuric
      amalgam of L & A that characterizes out Time-Fractured Fairy Tale time
      since Trinity 1945.

      No one with the Stigmata has ever had that weekly rhythm before.
      "Pain becomes Time here" said the Nuclear Physicist to Parsifal
      incarnate today.

      And on those notes, I just saw a 3-part series on National Geographic
      Channel called "Spies, Lies and the Superbomb" which focussed a lot on
      Klaus Fuchs, but had Oppie hopping in each episode and crossing swords
      with Eddie Teller when it came time to fuse the H-Bomb (with Fatman as
      mere fission fuse!!!).

      Whosever been reading to Paulina, keep it up!

      Tomaso
    • hsmyla
      Message 32 of 32 , May 1, 2011
        Food, or eating, is not a means of energy production as such. Actually, the laws of thermal dynamics, or any physical-chemical laws at that, don't hold true once inside the living organism; instead, you have there, a whole different organization.
        Eating food , most importantly, is used for all members of man, not just the physical, to work, working to give the astral and ego bodies a place to work against the countering forces of the physical and etheric.
        You see, we have digestion being a completely personal experience, being entirely marked by the ego. This can be seen in physical science as everyone has a different blood composition, for instance. In order for the ego to work; i.e., to have logical and rational thinking, the human must be able to first overcome all the forces of the foreign substance brought into the body; then the substance is raised up, to cosmic being, for a brief time as it passes the intestinal wall to the cosmic forces, then it is made physical again, delivered through the blood, which is permeated always with the ego, into each person's own respective building material; i.e., protein.
        In other words, food is not for energy perse, but for allowing the four bodies of man to work in harmony: the metabolic pole in digesting and movement in limbs, i.e., willing, countering the nerve-sense pole, i.e., thinking, while the heart lungs in the rhythmic system, i.e., feeling, mediating these two opposing forces.

        We can use some external help to support this three-fold being of man by turning to his relationship to the three-fold plant and deriving various and specific substances from it according to each man's circumstances. The plant, generally, forget trees here, is an inverted man. To keep it brief and to allow your own thinking on this:
        Roots - nerve-sense system - thinking - Brain;
        Leaves - rhythmic system - feeling - Lungs;
        Flowers - metabolic-limb system - willing - Kidneys;
        Of course there are other special foods out there like milk and fruit and honey
        and so on that each have their qualities.
        Fruit - circulatory system - blood;
        Seed - Organ formation - Heart

        You see, we have a breaking down process constantly opposing a building-up force.
        Therefore, it is not about how many calories we take; but rather whether or not we can overcome the substances brought, awakening the cosmic forces, quickening them, and ripening them within.
        Man is not merely some combustion machine as most people think.

        I am still thinking how one can go without food indefinitely. We need a warmth
        process in order for the ego-consciousness to work and nutrition provides just
        that, and more, that being nutrients.
        This reminds me of how a large heater was built in Nicolaus von der Flue's chamber because he supposedly stopped eating. This was in has last 20 or so years of life.
        We also see with Judith von halle that she had been her been most of her life with some form physical eating of food substance to obtain the forces necessary to maintain her organisation. So, perhaps after recognition of an important task, these people can last, only for a certain amount of time, without nutrition as such. It might very well be that this is a sign that these people will and know they will die soon.

        It sure would be nice to not have to eat anymore because as for some people it can be a major hindrance of mind, body, and soul, and for instance, enslaving one in obsessive thoughts about food, body image, etc. However, overcoming this could be good spiritual work.

        P.S., If you want, see Rudolf Steiner on brain-sand which is very accurate according to what we see through material science and gives good insight into thinking and how eating can play an important role.

        warmly,
        myla