Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Stigmata

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
      Right. Stigmatas also come in different degrees. My
      mentor has gone through the stigmata process. And has
      also been thrown up against the wall and had a gash on
      her head ala Christian Rosenkruetz. The point is that
      you keep on doing what you do so you do not fall into
      the Luciferic tempation that sets you apart from
      others in this lifetime, or oneslifetime.

      The point of freedom can not be missed. It's always a
      mark on how I see others and what their experiences
      have been. If I find people then telling me what I
      have to do because of their experiences, or what
      otheres have to do, it is a very big issue for me with
      my whole life forces working towards freedom.

      Right now working on understanding the 'take up your
      body and walk' and its hellacious. How does one work
      through these various parts of initiations without
      coming out with all kinds of 'you have to do this and
      that and this and that'? It's hellacious. And this
      leads me to better understand Sister Teresa and her
      judgement on her behaviours and feelings towards God.

      The Pope came out and said basically that she
      experienced God's silence. And that is part of the
      take up your body and walk thing. And its interesting
      because as a woman of God she was treading on walking
      away from that which held her to the Catholic Church:
      another mans thinking for her own. And the Saints of
      old, when they reincarnate, its horrific if they end
      up back in the Church again at this time. Yet it must
      also be one of the biggest growths: to be a Sister of
      the church and to actually find that it holds nothing
      any longer for what she needs for todays time. She
      actually has to deny it. It's pretty incredible to be
      faced with something like that. And what inner
      turmoil. And how excrutiating it must be to know of
      God and of Christ and yet to not experience Him in the
      Hierarchies of this institution. It used to be a safe
      bet. In todays time all bets are off.

      A friend the other day said 'we shall be seekers of
      the truth' and so wherever we might find it, no matter
      where, truth it is. However it doesnt' mean that
      everything else within that work is truth. In todays
      time we are cherry pickers of that which has been so
      broken down that one has to have a good eye and ear to
      find it.

      All good things,
      Dottie