Ancient Beehive discovery

    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 5, 2007
      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070905/ap_on_sc/ancient_honey

      Got a little couch potato?
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 7, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13"
        <TomBuoyed@...> wrote:

        > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Dear holy (with a small h) father,
        >
        > > All I know is what I've read in Das Goetheanum (I think), that all
        > > this has caused a storm in anthropop circles in Berlin with some
        > > saying yea, others nay, people and/or groups expelled, etc.
        > > His Holiness Pancho I
        >
        > > P.S:(In our church no one is expelled, they just wither
        away.)

        > >===============================
        >
        > Your esteemed Holiness,
        >
        > Might you issue an official Papal Bull on this subject?

        No bull from THIS Pope, dearie.

        Especially
        > since the Stigmata is explicitly discussed by the "Not-so-Anonymous"
        > author of the Meditations on the Tarot, and specifically in
        Meditation
        > #5, which is the card of The Pope Himself!!!! (Especially read pp.
        > 115-120 in the Tarcher/Putnam edition)

        I´ll check it out when I get home, but remember that Pope card and
        can well understand why the author wish to be anonymous.

        > Therefore, I find it quite synchronistic that the first reply to my
        > query should come from a Pope, albeit one with questionable
        election,
        > around whom swirl inter-continental rumors of esoteric collusion
        with
        > present Bush administration (but more on that another time.)

        WOT?

        > Recall that our esteemed Archeretic Rudolf Steiner spoke of the
        sense
        > organs as being formed by the process of cosmic irritation and
        > incessant wounding. Our "Not-so-Funny Valentin" takes us further
        along
        > this process further in Pope card #5 by noting that the 5 wounds of
        > Christ are creating 5 new organs of the will, if you will, so that
        the
        > appearance of the Stigmata today on the body of a young woman,
        herself
        > residing, as it were, in the very belly, as it were, of the
        > Anthroposophical Beast, as it were, in Berlin, as it is, indicates
        > just how much the Aforementioned Society is in dire need of
        conscious
        > wounding, as it should be. Unfortunately, in this case, I do not
        > foresee the creation of a priceless pearl from such irritation of
        > beastly belly lining, but rather an ignominious ulcer.

        Well, at the moment here (Berlin) "Die Schöne und der Biest" is a big
        hit. No wonder. Actually I´m too busy searching for St. Peter
        Staudenmaier in the smelly bowels of the Reichstag to worry about
        anthropop stigmata. A groups of Waldorf skinheads will accomplish the
        final solution, as it were, once I intuitively locate him.

        > Be that as it may, I'm sure that our own "Boris Badenov on the
        > Vorstand" Sergei Prokofieff, is already looking under Judith von
        > Halle's bed for Jesuits to blame for this phenomenon.

        Aha! So Sergy is sleeping with Judy? Thanks. I´ll pass it along to
        Info 3.

        > Speaking of which might I also humbly advise Your Wholiness to take
        > lesson from the Ignatz Boys in order to convene something like a
        > Counter-Inquisition to deal with the present Inquisition of Judith
        von
        > Halle from the "Powers-that Were" (as it is now!) in Dornach.

        Good idea, Father. You´re on your way to a red hat. But whom should
        we inquisit?

        > In humble submission to His Holiness
        > Espousing vows of Poverty, Chastity and obedience
        > (but truth to tell almost all Poverty)

        Wealth, raunchiness and anarchy are our vows. Get with it, man.

        > As it was, in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world
        without
        > end, as it were, Amen.

        No. Shudbe: Amen, as it were.
      • Jo Ann Schwartz
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 7, 2007
          --- HH Pancho I wrote:
          > Wealth, raunchiness and anarchy are our vows. Get with
          > it, man.

          Whoo-Hoo! Does your Holiness have a kidney-shaped pool,
          perchance?

          Merrily,
          Sor. Mary JoAnna
          Order of Our Lady of Perpetual Indulgence

          ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
          "Life's short and we never have enough time for the hearts of those who travel the way with us. O, be swift to love! Make haste to be kind." --Henri-Frederic Amiel
          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 8, 2007
            http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070907/tv_nm/tv_dc;_ylt=Agg8dj.gO7HONqkhvIvAjbFxFb8C

            Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 8, 2007
              Dear Friends,

              ...Well, it seems our children across the board are
              suffering, and in many many different ways. It's
              almost a collective assault ~ that's what it feels
              like to me. And so this is what I am thinking on today
              among the many things living in my soul that have been
              pondered on for years, so many that they must reach
              back further than I am able to remember. Wherefor does
              this need to be of service come from really. It must
              be an ongoing part of my biography is all that can be
              said for the most part: it reaches way past my
              childhood.

              So, I am putting forth that I am looking to create an
              initiative that looks to meet our children in the
              times they find themselves living in. And it is a
              curative one that will include Eurythmy, Speech, Nose
              to Nose clowning techniques, Drama and Myth, and
              Consciousness studies for starters. I imagine as the
              team builds and those who wish to participate hear the
              call, there will be a variety of possibilities.

              I am fortunate enough to be working in the inner
              cities with at risk youth who have a thought that they
              are absolutely screwed if they do not find a way out
              of the mess of their lives they find themselves in.
              Many have chosen to get off the meds that have allowed
              parents to focus on providing a roof over their heads
              without going insane due to unruly children who have
              nothing better to do than have sex with one another
              and party like there is no tomorrow.

              No tomorrow is actually what many of them are living
              like. They seem to have nothing in front of them that
              inspires them or appeals to their need to be their
              ownb heroes. I have ten year olds loving Beyonce and
              singing about unfaithfulness. I mean it is
              excruciating to see this young adulthood being forced
              upon them with no way out.

              A story I will share is that I had been following
              these four stars that I noted a few months back, one
              which I called a big fat star:), happened to be
              Jupiter from what I am told now.

              I had been following this group of four and I didn't
              really know why although I noted it was interested how
              I would find them each night in the same place etc. I
              guess a few years back I had been noticing that these
              stars were wanting to convey something to me but I
              just didn't feel to concerned with that but noted it.

              On August 7th, I noted the evening because what
              happened therein was just so beautiful that I thought
              there must be a reason for it, I was on my walk when I
              came down a street named Sierra Bonita. I happened to
              look up as I usually do on that street and I not only
              saw the four stars I had been tracking but those that
              went along with them.

              Now I had no idea that there were other stars that
              filled out that area. I thought it was just those
              four. I suddenly could see the little star to the
              inside of the bottom and then saw a third star
              following the other two on the other side when I
              suddenly had to put my eyes down in reverence of
              feeling. Something felt so holy that I began to weep a
              bit. I didn't mean to but it just welled up in me that
              I was looking at something holy. I couldn't look up
              again although I tried a few more times.

              I was thinking maybe it was something that occurred on
              that date that I was unaware of in the course of
              history. That's what stayed with me. I felt like I was
              to understand something but I couldn't understand it,
              I could only feel it. They were trying to speak to me
              through their form it felt but it was of no use to
              cognitively understand.

              I attended the Munich conference up in Sacramento
              where Dennis Klocek, Frank Chester and others were
              giving forth lectures. I thought to myself 'oh Brian
              Grey is here, he will help me! So after the lectures I
              went up to Brian and asked him about these four stars.
              He began to ask me if they were in the North or the
              South etc. and I said I have no idea but I will show
              you in the sky.

              Well, we go out to see the stars and there is a whole
              cadrey of stars and I am bereft to show him when
              suddenly he points them out! And yes! it was them and
              they were now in their full form, beauty and glory. I
              spoke quickly that I felt they were speaking to me
              through their form and I had no idea why or what they
              were signifying to me.

              So Brian says they are Scorpio with Jupiter at the
              helm. I told him that I was told that I am a Scorpio n
              Astrosophy but a Sag in regular understandings. He
              asked me my birthday and confirmed that I was indeed
              of the Scorpio persuasion. He also said that Jupiter
              travels and meets this sign once every twelve years.
              Well! every twelve years I thought, that's amazing. He
              showed me the way they move and then I saw Ciron, my
              friend right before Scorpio, I could see the bow and
              the form and then even foward to Capricorn. All of
              this was a first for me. I apologized for my ignorance
              and thanked him for helping me.

              He brought up for me the twelve year mark and I
              wondered aloud what had been twelve years earlier. Lo
              and behold it was my entry way into Anthroposophy
              through Archangel Michael! I remember seeing a very
              bright star on the horizon out of my beach house that
              many years ago and I remember telling people that
              represented my Michael, my angel, and this was before
              I even knew that angels had names. I can remember
              finding that Archangel Michael His Mission and Ours in
              the coffee store window and just not believing my
              eyes. I remember paying $18.95 or something which was
              astronomical for me at the time.

              So, now looking back I can see that something new had
              begun in my life during that period of time. Looking
              to where I stand today, going through an intense month
              long cleanse, bringing forth what I was terming a
              depression or suppresion of my self, and a cleanse of
              my own household where things I have had for over 15
              years were given away and even my office going through
              a very thorough cleansing as well, I can see I was
              ending a phase and beginning a new one.

              I wasn't sure what the new one would bring and just
              kept it kinda before me as I moved through this
              suppression/depression that left me at a critical
              point in the conference planning, not wanting to speak
              to anybody or even see anybody. Not a good place to be
              two months before going to England that is for sure.
              Somehow nothing outside me was inspiring nor did I
              want to do anything. But I kept finding myself doing
              things even though I seemed to have no outer want to
              do them. Somehow a magical will of sorts, I guess
              that's how I can say it although it does not feel like
              something happy to say as I rebelled all the way
              inwardly, took over. Somehow, somehow I found myself
              doing these things that had to be done even though I
              did not want to make a move.

              And then something happened this week it seems,
              somehow my clarity has come back a bit, my being
              willing to speak to others has come back. And with
              this all that I have longed for since childhood is
              upon me with clear ideas of what needs to be done
              during my time here. And its inwardly and it feels in
              tune with the challenges that our children face at
              this time. And through the children the parents shall
              be healed as well. I have always thought somehow I was
              to help heal my parents wounds. And I have been
              fortunate enough to see that healing take place
              through my love, devotion, and no shame and blame
              mentality that has allowed them to breathe long enough
              to ponder their lives and their learnings.

              And in this place I realize the biggest difference in
              twelve years ago and that whole journey, is that I now
              can see before me versus getting to a place and
              looking back at what had been created: it seems I am
              working with a will from the future... or something
              like that.

              I share this as I feel confidant in where I am hoping
              to move Anthroposophy and what Rudolf Steiner's
              teachings have to offer the world. It is very
              mainstream and very needed for the children of our
              world right now. This drug induced mentality that has
              taken over will only get worse. These children can
              speak to what that has been like for htem and then
              they too can help those that will come after them.

              If you would like to join me in this effort or if you
              have some ideas of others please pass my information
              onwards. It is really something that will move across
              the states in the areas afflicted with this
              hopelessness that is striking our children down at the
              knees: its as if they have no legs.

              All good things,

              Message 6 of 18 , Sep 8, 2007
                Well, I was wondering if anyone ever considered a
                further biography of Raphael? And then I was wondering
                if anyone considered the two women who were by his
                side at the time of his greatest paintings?

                I have been looking at two pictures that stare at me
                from my bookshelf. I notice these two constantly, as
                if, like the stars, they are speaking to me about what
                they want from me or hope that I might accomplish as a
                person who studies this work of spiritual science. I
                keep thinking 'sorry fellows but I just am not like
                y'all no matter how I try. I am failing all over the
                place.

                And today I noticed for the first time that they have
                the exact same stare: eyes looking to the left with a
                pouty lip, a stoic look, full of 'you just do not
                know'. And suddenly a connection appeared before me.
                And out of this I ask the question if we ever hear of
                a further incarnation of Raphael? I mean I know
                Novalis but ...well, who is spoken of after this?

                All good things,
                Dottie

                === message truncated ===

                Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
                Message 7 of 18 , Sep 9, 2007
                  Jupiter! God! I mean of course Jupiter! Is that not
                  where we are headed to next. Jeesh I am such a muffin
                  head sometimes. Still.

                • write3chairs
                  Message 8 of 18 , Sep 13, 2007
                    --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

                    > Dear Friends,
                    >
                    > ...Well, it seems our children across the board are
                    > suffering, and in many many different ways. It's
                    > almost a collective assault ~ that's what it feels
                    > like to me. And so this is what I am thinking on today
                    > among the many things living in my soul that have been
                    > pondered on for years, so many that they must reach
                    > back further than I am able to remember. Wherefor does
                    > this need to be of service come from really. It must
                    > be an ongoing part of my biography is all that can be
                    > said for the most part: it reaches way past my
                    > childhood.

                    Hello, Dottie! I have been away from the group for
                    awhile and just now came back and saw this encouraging
                    note from you. Wishing you more joy on your journey. :)
                    It's important work of which you speak. Thank you for
                    the reminder to look for meaning, especially in dark
                    moments. Where would we be without those? Thanks again.

                    Love,
                    Jennifer

                    > So, I am putting forth that I am looking to create an
                    > initiative that looks to meet our children in the
                    > times they find themselves living in....
                  • holderlin66
                    Message 9 of 18 , Sep 20, 2007
                      Message 10 of 18 , Sep 20, 2007
                        And then what Holderlin66? Do the Michaelites, fight
                        for words of this or that, or do they fight for
                        change?

                        If we study this Karma Vol. 3 series we really become
                        to understand the task of righting our karma. We
                        really begin to understand more intimately the need to
                        rise to brotherhood and to stop calling Ahriman this
                        and Lucifer that. We begin to work for change versus
                        saying the words.

                        The task is a worthy task to stop shaming and blaming
                        others and to work to be the example of the Christ in
                        His Entirety. To be of the Michaelites who not only
                        know how to pick up the sword, but know unto what it
                        is for: Love.

                        To consider what is the Cosmic Intelligence, to
                        understand what Michael offers the world as the leader
                        of this earthly and heavenly movement is the key: it
                        is relationships between one another. That is what the
                        Cosmic Intelligence is in its fullness.

                        So what if someone runs around saying this and saying
                        that, so what? What have you done for Christ lately
                        might be a good place to start making change versus
                        making air bubbles that sound far off into the future
                        chaos we will all face.

                        Time to make a move.

                        All good things,
                        Dottie