Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Judith von Halle's Stigmata

    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 3 1:19 PM
      Frank, is she part of the group that was expelled for
      the shenanigans they had going on in the meetings and
      calling the police etc.?

      that gives answers, not web links.
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 3 3:12 PM
        I am not sure if anyone here knows who Frank Chester
        is but I will tell you that those who saw his workshop
        in Sacramento were blown away by his research on the
        Holy Grail and the Heart.

        Here is a little link that shows how he found what he
        has.

        http://www.goetheanstudies.org/whatiscs/frank/forms2.html

        All good things,

        Dottie

        p.s. He is going to be one of the keynote speakers at
        the Anthroposophia Knocking at the Portal of Our
        Hearts conference in London this year. The dates are,
        for those that are contemplating attending are
        November 1st through the 4th at Emerson College.

        Got a little couch potato?
      • tmasthenes13
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 4 10:35 AM
          <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

          > Dear holy (with a small h) father,

          > All I know is what I've read in Das Goetheanum (I think), that all
          > this has caused a storm in anthropop circles in Berlin with some
          > saying yea, others nay, people and/or groups expelled, etc.
          > His Holiness Pancho I

          > P.S:(In our church no one is expelled, they just wither away.)
          >
          >===============================

          Your esteemed Holiness,

          Might you issue an official Papal Bull on this subject? Especially
          since the Stigmata is explicitly discussed by the "Not-so-Anonymous"
          author of the Meditations on the Tarot, and specifically in Meditation
          #5, which is the card of The Pope Himself!!!! (Especially read pp.
          115-120 in the Tarcher/Putnam edition)

          Therefore, I find it quite synchronistic that the first reply to my
          query should come from a Pope, albeit one with questionable election,
          around whom swirl inter-continental rumors of esoteric collusion with
          present Bush administration (but more on that another time.)

          Recall that our esteemed Archeretic Rudolf Steiner spoke of the sense
          organs as being formed by the process of cosmic irritation and
          incessant wounding. Our "Not-so-Funny Valentin" takes us further along
          this process further in Pope card #5 by noting that the 5 wounds of
          Christ are creating 5 new organs of the will, if you will, so that the
          appearance of the Stigmata today on the body of a young woman, herself
          residing, as it were, in the very belly, as it were, of the
          Anthroposophical Beast, as it were, in Berlin, as it is, indicates
          just how much the Aforementioned Society is in dire need of conscious
          wounding, as it should be. Unfortunately, in this case, I do not
          foresee the creation of a priceless pearl from such irritation of
          beastly belly lining, but rather an ignominious ulcer.

          Be that as it may, I'm sure that our own "Boris Badenov on the
          Vorstand" Sergei Prokofieff, is already looking under Judith von
          Halle's bed for Jesuits to blame for this phenomenon.

          Speaking of which might I also humbly advise Your Wholiness to take a
          lesson from the Ignatz Boys in order to convene something like a
          Counter-Inquisition to deal with the present Inquisition of Judith von
          Halle from the "Powers-that Were" (as it is now!) in Dornach.

          In humble submission to His Holiness
          Espousing vows of Poverty, Chastity and obedience
          (but truth to tell almost all Poverty)

          As it was, in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without
          end, as it were, Amen.

          Fr. Thomasius Mellett
          Vicar of Van Nuys, California
          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 4 9:56 PM
            My thoughts are that this has already happened to many
            people in past incarnations. The significance of it
            today or in the future seems a little funky for me for
            it seems something of old. However I have heard from
            friends who find great understanding and depth in her
            words/books.

            To the point of Mr. Prokofieff and Mr. Tomberg it
            seems to me interesting that you would lump them
            together in a 'passing by of the Consiousness Soul'
            issue. Very smartly done and seen here last year by
            others.

            One of the running issues remains to be that those
            claiming that Prokofieff is doing such a thing is that
            they haven't read his work, and are relying on Ms.
            Gordienkos' work soley not to mention hurt feelings
            over Prokofieff's words on Mr. Tomberg. And if they
            had read Mr. Prokofieff's work versus relying on Ms.
            Gordienkos, they would have found some serious errors
            in her work regarding not only Rudolf Steiner's words
            on the Sixth Epoch but also insinuations that prove to
            be nothing but, on Prokofieff.

            And on the other hand it seems to me that those who
            make that remark on Mr. Tomberg do so out of having
            read his work and find it a bit too old Catholic like
            for their liking.

            Saint Catherine has soured me on mystics of the type I
            am now hearing of Ms. von Halle and a few other
            Anthroposophists making broad statements that others
            have to take at face value. This doesn't mean she
            doesn't have great thoughts to share, however it seems
            to me that this type of relating is so of the past
            times yet at the same time it is also just a process
            that she may be moving through. I guess time will
            tell.

            All good things,
            Dottie

            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 5 12:27 AM
              http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070905/ap_on_sc/ancient_honey

              Got a little couch potato?
              Message 6 of 18 , Sep 7 2:05 AM
                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13"
                <TomBuoyed@...> wrote:

                > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
                > >

                > > Dear holy (with a small h) father,
                >
                > > All I know is what I've read in Das Goetheanum (I think), that all
                > > this has caused a storm in anthropop circles in Berlin with some
                > > saying yea, others nay, people and/or groups expelled, etc.
                > > His Holiness Pancho I
                >
                > > P.S:(In our church no one is expelled, they just wither
                away.)

                > >===============================
                >
                > Your esteemed Holiness,
                >
                > Might you issue an official Papal Bull on this subject?

                No bull from THIS Pope, dearie.

                Especially
                > since the Stigmata is explicitly discussed by the "Not-so-Anonymous"
                > author of the Meditations on the Tarot, and specifically in
                Meditation
                > #5, which is the card of The Pope Himself!!!! (Especially read pp.
                > 115-120 in the Tarcher/Putnam edition)

                I´ll check it out when I get home, but remember that Pope card and
                can well understand why the author wish to be anonymous.

                > Therefore, I find it quite synchronistic that the first reply to my
                > query should come from a Pope, albeit one with questionable
                election,
                > around whom swirl inter-continental rumors of esoteric collusion
                with
                > present Bush administration (but more on that another time.)

                WOT?

                > Recall that our esteemed Archeretic Rudolf Steiner spoke of the
                sense
                > organs as being formed by the process of cosmic irritation and
                > incessant wounding. Our "Not-so-Funny Valentin" takes us further
                along
                > this process further in Pope card #5 by noting that the 5 wounds of
                > Christ are creating 5 new organs of the will, if you will, so that
                the
                > appearance of the Stigmata today on the body of a young woman,
                herself
                > residing, as it were, in the very belly, as it were, of the
                > Anthroposophical Beast, as it were, in Berlin, as it is, indicates
                > just how much the Aforementioned Society is in dire need of
                conscious
                > wounding, as it should be. Unfortunately, in this case, I do not
                > foresee the creation of a priceless pearl from such irritation of
                > beastly belly lining, but rather an ignominious ulcer.

                Well, at the moment here (Berlin) "Die Schöne und der Biest" is a big
                hit. No wonder. Actually I´m too busy searching for St. Peter
                Staudenmaier in the smelly bowels of the Reichstag to worry about
                anthropop stigmata. A groups of Waldorf skinheads will accomplish the
                final solution, as it were, once I intuitively locate him.

                > Be that as it may, I'm sure that our own "Boris Badenov on the
                > Vorstand" Sergei Prokofieff, is already looking under Judith von
                > Halle's bed for Jesuits to blame for this phenomenon.

                Aha! So Sergy is sleeping with Judy? Thanks. I´ll pass it along to
                Info 3.

                > Speaking of which might I also humbly advise Your Wholiness to take
                > lesson from the Ignatz Boys in order to convene something like a
                > Counter-Inquisition to deal with the present Inquisition of Judith
                von
                > Halle from the "Powers-that Were" (as it is now!) in Dornach.

                Good idea, Father. You´re on your way to a red hat. But whom should
                we inquisit?

                > In humble submission to His Holiness
                > Espousing vows of Poverty, Chastity and obedience
                > (but truth to tell almost all Poverty)

                Wealth, raunchiness and anarchy are our vows. Get with it, man.

                > As it was, in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world
                without
                > end, as it were, Amen.

                No. Shudbe: Amen, as it were.
              • Jo Ann Schwartz
                Message 7 of 18 , Sep 7 2:16 PM
                  --- HH Pancho I wrote:
                  > Wealth, raunchiness and anarchy are our vows. Get with
                  > it, man.

                  Whoo-Hoo! Does your Holiness have a kidney-shaped pool,
                  perchance?

                  Merrily,
                  Sor. Mary JoAnna
                  Order of Our Lady of Perpetual Indulgence

                  ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
                  "Life's short and we never have enough time for the hearts of those who travel the way with us. O, be swift to love! Make haste to be kind." --Henri-Frederic Amiel
                  Message 8 of 18 , Sep 8 2:54 PM
                    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070907/tv_nm/tv_dc;_ylt=Agg8dj.gO7HONqkhvIvAjbFxFb8C

                    Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
                    Message 9 of 18 , Sep 8 5:21 PM
                      Dear Friends,

                      ...Well, it seems our children across the board are
                      suffering, and in many many different ways. It's
                      almost a collective assault ~ that's what it feels
                      like to me. And so this is what I am thinking on today
                      among the many things living in my soul that have been
                      pondered on for years, so many that they must reach
                      back further than I am able to remember. Wherefor does
                      this need to be of service come from really. It must
                      be an ongoing part of my biography is all that can be
                      said for the most part: it reaches way past my
                      childhood.

                      So, I am putting forth that I am looking to create an
                      initiative that looks to meet our children in the
                      times they find themselves living in. And it is a
                      curative one that will include Eurythmy, Speech, Nose
                      to Nose clowning techniques, Drama and Myth, and
                      Consciousness studies for starters. I imagine as the
                      team builds and those who wish to participate hear the
                      call, there will be a variety of possibilities.

                      I am fortunate enough to be working in the inner
                      cities with at risk youth who have a thought that they
                      are absolutely screwed if they do not find a way out
                      of the mess of their lives they find themselves in.
                      Many have chosen to get off the meds that have allowed
                      parents to focus on providing a roof over their heads
                      without going insane due to unruly children who have
                      nothing better to do than have sex with one another
                      and party like there is no tomorrow.

                      No tomorrow is actually what many of them are living
                      like. They seem to have nothing in front of them that
                      inspires them or appeals to their need to be their
                      ownb heroes. I have ten year olds loving Beyonce and
                      singing about unfaithfulness. I mean it is
                      excruciating to see this young adulthood being forced
                      upon them with no way out.

                      A story I will share is that I had been following
                      these four stars that I noted a few months back, one
                      which I called a big fat star:), happened to be
                      Jupiter from what I am told now.

                      I had been following this group of four and I didn't
                      really know why although I noted it was interested how
                      I would find them each night in the same place etc. I
                      guess a few years back I had been noticing that these
                      stars were wanting to convey something to me but I
                      just didn't feel to concerned with that but noted it.

                      On August 7th, I noted the evening because what
                      happened therein was just so beautiful that I thought
                      there must be a reason for it, I was on my walk when I
                      came down a street named Sierra Bonita. I happened to
                      look up as I usually do on that street and I not only
                      saw the four stars I had been tracking but those that
                      went along with them.

                      Now I had no idea that there were other stars that
                      filled out that area. I thought it was just those
                      four. I suddenly could see the little star to the
                      inside of the bottom and then saw a third star
                      following the other two on the other side when I
                      suddenly had to put my eyes down in reverence of
                      feeling. Something felt so holy that I began to weep a
                      bit. I didn't mean to but it just welled up in me that
                      I was looking at something holy. I couldn't look up
                      again although I tried a few more times.

                      I was thinking maybe it was something that occurred on
                      that date that I was unaware of in the course of
                      history. That's what stayed with me. I felt like I was
                      to understand something but I couldn't understand it,
                      I could only feel it. They were trying to speak to me
                      through their form it felt but it was of no use to
                      cognitively understand.

                      I attended the Munich conference up in Sacramento
                      where Dennis Klocek, Frank Chester and others were
                      giving forth lectures. I thought to myself 'oh Brian
                      Grey is here, he will help me! So after the lectures I
                      went up to Brian and asked him about these four stars.
                      He began to ask me if they were in the North or the
                      South etc. and I said I have no idea but I will show
                      you in the sky.

                      Well, we go out to see the stars and there is a whole
                      cadrey of stars and I am bereft to show him when
                      suddenly he points them out! And yes! it was them and
                      they were now in their full form, beauty and glory. I
                      spoke quickly that I felt they were speaking to me
                      through their form and I had no idea why or what they
                      were signifying to me.

                      So Brian says they are Scorpio with Jupiter at the
                      helm. I told him that I was told that I am a Scorpio n
                      Astrosophy but a Sag in regular understandings. He
                      asked me my birthday and confirmed that I was indeed
                      of the Scorpio persuasion. He also said that Jupiter
                      travels and meets this sign once every twelve years.
                      Well! every twelve years I thought, that's amazing. He
                      showed me the way they move and then I saw Ciron, my
                      friend right before Scorpio, I could see the bow and
                      the form and then even foward to Capricorn. All of
                      this was a first for me. I apologized for my ignorance
                      and thanked him for helping me.

                      He brought up for me the twelve year mark and I
                      wondered aloud what had been twelve years earlier. Lo
                      and behold it was my entry way into Anthroposophy
                      through Archangel Michael! I remember seeing a very
                      bright star on the horizon out of my beach house that
                      many years ago and I remember telling people that
                      represented my Michael, my angel, and this was before
                      I even knew that angels had names. I can remember
                      finding that Archangel Michael His Mission and Ours in
                      the coffee store window and just not believing my
                      eyes. I remember paying $18.95 or something which was
                      astronomical for me at the time.

                      So, now looking back I can see that something new had
                      begun in my life during that period of time. Looking
                      to where I stand today, going through an intense month
                      long cleanse, bringing forth what I was terming a
                      depression or suppresion of my self, and a cleanse of
                      my own household where things I have had for over 15
                      years were given away and even my office going through
                      a very thorough cleansing as well, I can see I was
                      ending a phase and beginning a new one.

                      I wasn't sure what the new one would bring and just
                      kept it kinda before me as I moved through this
                      suppression/depression that left me at a critical
                      point in the conference planning, not wanting to speak
                      to anybody or even see anybody. Not a good place to be
                      two months before going to England that is for sure.
                      Somehow nothing outside me was inspiring nor did I
                      want to do anything. But I kept finding myself doing
                      things even though I seemed to have no outer want to
                      do them. Somehow a magical will of sorts, I guess
                      that's how I can say it although it does not feel like
                      something happy to say as I rebelled all the way
                      inwardly, took over. Somehow, somehow I found myself
                      doing these things that had to be done even though I
                      did not want to make a move.

                      And then something happened this week it seems,
                      somehow my clarity has come back a bit, my being
                      willing to speak to others has come back. And with
                      this all that I have longed for since childhood is
                      upon me with clear ideas of what needs to be done
                      during my time here. And its inwardly and it feels in
                      tune with the challenges that our children face at
                      this time. And through the children the parents shall
                      be healed as well. I have always thought somehow I was
                      to help heal my parents wounds. And I have been
                      fortunate enough to see that healing take place
                      through my love, devotion, and no shame and blame
                      mentality that has allowed them to breathe long enough
                      to ponder their lives and their learnings.

                      And in this place I realize the biggest difference in
                      twelve years ago and that whole journey, is that I now
                      can see before me versus getting to a place and
                      looking back at what had been created: it seems I am
                      working with a will from the future... or something
                      like that.

                      I share this as I feel confidant in where I am hoping
                      to move Anthroposophy and what Rudolf Steiner's
                      teachings have to offer the world. It is very
                      mainstream and very needed for the children of our
                      world right now. This drug induced mentality that has
                      taken over will only get worse. These children can
                      speak to what that has been like for htem and then
                      they too can help those that will come after them.

                      If you would like to join me in this effort or if you
                      have some ideas of others please pass my information
                      onwards. It is really something that will move across
                      the states in the areas afflicted with this
                      hopelessness that is striking our children down at the
                      knees: its as if they have no legs.

                      All good things,

                      Message 10 of 18 , Sep 8 6:10 PM
                        Well, I was wondering if anyone ever considered a
                        further biography of Raphael? And then I was wondering
                        if anyone considered the two women who were by his
                        side at the time of his greatest paintings?

                        I have been looking at two pictures that stare at me
                        from my bookshelf. I notice these two constantly, as
                        if, like the stars, they are speaking to me about what
                        they want from me or hope that I might accomplish as a
                        person who studies this work of spiritual science. I
                        keep thinking 'sorry fellows but I just am not like
                        y'all no matter how I try. I am failing all over the
                        place.

                        And today I noticed for the first time that they have
                        the exact same stare: eyes looking to the left with a
                        pouty lip, a stoic look, full of 'you just do not
                        know'. And suddenly a connection appeared before me.
                        And out of this I ask the question if we ever hear of
                        a further incarnation of Raphael? I mean I know
                        Novalis but ...well, who is spoken of after this?

                        All good things,
                        Dottie

                        === message truncated ===

                        Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
                        Message 11 of 18 , Sep 9 9:41 AM
                          Jupiter! God! I mean of course Jupiter! Is that not
                          where we are headed to next. Jeesh I am such a muffin
                          head sometimes. Still.

                        • write3chairs
                          Message 12 of 18 , Sep 13 9:01 AM
                            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

                            > Dear Friends,
                            >
                            > ...Well, it seems our children across the board are
                            > suffering, and in many many different ways. It's
                            > almost a collective assault ~ that's what it feels
                            > like to me. And so this is what I am thinking on today
                            > among the many things living in my soul that have been
                            > pondered on for years, so many that they must reach
                            > back further than I am able to remember. Wherefor does
                            > this need to be of service come from really. It must
                            > be an ongoing part of my biography is all that can be
                            > said for the most part: it reaches way past my
                            > childhood.

                            Hello, Dottie! I have been away from the group for
                            awhile and just now came back and saw this encouraging
                            note from you. Wishing you more joy on your journey. :)
                            It's important work of which you speak. Thank you for
                            the reminder to look for meaning, especially in dark
                            moments. Where would we be without those? Thanks again.

                            Love,
                            Jennifer

                            > So, I am putting forth that I am looking to create an
                            > initiative that looks to meet our children in the
                            > times they find themselves living in....
                          • holderlin66
                            Message 13 of 18 , Sep 20 1:29 PM
                              Message 14 of 18 , Sep 20 4:37 PM
                                And then what Holderlin66? Do the Michaelites, fight
                                for words of this or that, or do they fight for
                                change?

                                If we study this Karma Vol. 3 series we really become
                                to understand the task of righting our karma. We
                                really begin to understand more intimately the need to
                                rise to brotherhood and to stop calling Ahriman this
                                and Lucifer that. We begin to work for change versus
                                saying the words.

                                The task is a worthy task to stop shaming and blaming
                                others and to work to be the example of the Christ in
                                His Entirety. To be of the Michaelites who not only
                                know how to pick up the sword, but know unto what it
                                is for: Love.

                                To consider what is the Cosmic Intelligence, to
                                understand what Michael offers the world as the leader
                                of this earthly and heavenly movement is the key: it
                                is relationships between one another. That is what the
                                Cosmic Intelligence is in its fullness.

                                So what if someone runs around saying this and saying
                                that, so what? What have you done for Christ lately
                                might be a good place to start making change versus
                                making air bubbles that sound far off into the future
                                chaos we will all face.

                                Time to make a move.

                                All good things,
                                Dottie