Re: Judith von Halle's Stigmata

    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 2, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13"

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lords-Prayer-Living-Word-God/dp/1902636856/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_b/203-2951648-3317529

      > 'The contents of this volume have arisen from my own spiritual
      > experience, and do not represent any kind of hypothesis or
      > speculation, except where I expressly say that I am unable to make any
      > definitive statement about a particular event or set of
      circumstances...'

      > After she received the stigmata in 2004, Judith von Halle began to
      > experience, very vividly, the events that occurred at the time of
      > Christ. These continuing experiences are not visionary or clairvoyant
      > in nature, but an actual participation, involving all human senses, in
      > the events themselves.
      >
      > To complement this method of witnessing Christ's life, von Halle
      > brings to bear a spiritual-scientific mode of observation - a form of
      > research based on a fully conscious crossing of the spiritual
      > threshold by the human 'I' (or self). Combining the results, she
      > describes in this concise study Christ's presentation of the Lord's
      > Prayer — the archetypal prayer of humanity — to those closest to Him,
      > and the context in which He gave it.
      >
      > Von Halle considers the historical circumstances at the time of
      > Christ, the preparations He made for passing the Prayer on to others,
      > the Prayer's meaning to the disciples, and how the Prayer itself acts
      > as a mediator between worlds. In addition, she reflects on the
      > doxology of the Lord's Prayer, and its relation to the Sephiroth Tree.

    • Mike helsher
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 2, 2007
        Thanks for this Fr. Tom!

        Mike

        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 2, 2007
          Dear holy (with a small h) father,
          All I know is what I've read in Das Goetheanum (I think), that all
          this has caused a storm in anthropop circles in Berlin with some
          saying yea, others nay, people and/or groups expelled, etc.
          His Holiness Pancho I
          P.S:(In our church no one is expelled, they just wither away.)

          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 3, 2007
            Frank, is she part of the group that was expelled for
            the shenanigans they had going on in the meetings and
            calling the police etc.?

            that gives answers, not web links.
            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 3, 2007
              I am not sure if anyone here knows who Frank Chester
              is but I will tell you that those who saw his workshop
              in Sacramento were blown away by his research on the
              Holy Grail and the Heart.

              Here is a little link that shows how he found what he
              has.

              http://www.goetheanstudies.org/whatiscs/frank/forms2.html

              All good things,

              Dottie

              p.s. He is going to be one of the keynote speakers at
              the Anthroposophia Knocking at the Portal of Our
              Hearts conference in London this year. The dates are,
              for those that are contemplating attending are
              November 1st through the 4th at Emerson College.

              Got a little couch potato?
            • tmasthenes13
              Message 6 of 18 , Sep 4, 2007
                <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

                > Dear holy (with a small h) father,

                > All I know is what I've read in Das Goetheanum (I think), that all
                > this has caused a storm in anthropop circles in Berlin with some
                > saying yea, others nay, people and/or groups expelled, etc.
                > His Holiness Pancho I

                > P.S:(In our church no one is expelled, they just wither away.)
                >
                >===============================

                Your esteemed Holiness,

                Might you issue an official Papal Bull on this subject? Especially
                since the Stigmata is explicitly discussed by the "Not-so-Anonymous"
                author of the Meditations on the Tarot, and specifically in Meditation
                #5, which is the card of The Pope Himself!!!! (Especially read pp.
                115-120 in the Tarcher/Putnam edition)

                Therefore, I find it quite synchronistic that the first reply to my
                query should come from a Pope, albeit one with questionable election,
                around whom swirl inter-continental rumors of esoteric collusion with
                present Bush administration (but more on that another time.)

                Recall that our esteemed Archeretic Rudolf Steiner spoke of the sense
                organs as being formed by the process of cosmic irritation and
                incessant wounding. Our "Not-so-Funny Valentin" takes us further along
                this process further in Pope card #5 by noting that the 5 wounds of
                Christ are creating 5 new organs of the will, if you will, so that the
                appearance of the Stigmata today on the body of a young woman, herself
                residing, as it were, in the very belly, as it were, of the
                Anthroposophical Beast, as it were, in Berlin, as it is, indicates
                just how much the Aforementioned Society is in dire need of conscious
                wounding, as it should be. Unfortunately, in this case, I do not
                foresee the creation of a priceless pearl from such irritation of
                beastly belly lining, but rather an ignominious ulcer.

                Be that as it may, I'm sure that our own "Boris Badenov on the
                Vorstand" Sergei Prokofieff, is already looking under Judith von
                Halle's bed for Jesuits to blame for this phenomenon.

                Speaking of which might I also humbly advise Your Wholiness to take a
                lesson from the Ignatz Boys in order to convene something like a
                Counter-Inquisition to deal with the present Inquisition of Judith von
                Halle from the "Powers-that Were" (as it is now!) in Dornach.

                In humble submission to His Holiness
                Espousing vows of Poverty, Chastity and obedience
                (but truth to tell almost all Poverty)

                As it was, in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without
                end, as it were, Amen.

                Fr. Thomasius Mellett
                Vicar of Van Nuys, California
                Message 7 of 18 , Sep 4, 2007
                  My thoughts are that this has already happened to many
                  people in past incarnations. The significance of it
                  today or in the future seems a little funky for me for
                  it seems something of old. However I have heard from
                  friends who find great understanding and depth in her
                  words/books.

                  To the point of Mr. Prokofieff and Mr. Tomberg it
                  seems to me interesting that you would lump them
                  together in a 'passing by of the Consiousness Soul'
                  issue. Very smartly done and seen here last year by
                  others.

                  One of the running issues remains to be that those
                  claiming that Prokofieff is doing such a thing is that
                  they haven't read his work, and are relying on Ms.
                  Gordienkos' work soley not to mention hurt feelings
                  over Prokofieff's words on Mr. Tomberg. And if they
                  had read Mr. Prokofieff's work versus relying on Ms.
                  Gordienkos, they would have found some serious errors
                  in her work regarding not only Rudolf Steiner's words
                  on the Sixth Epoch but also insinuations that prove to
                  be nothing but, on Prokofieff.

                  And on the other hand it seems to me that those who
                  make that remark on Mr. Tomberg do so out of having
                  read his work and find it a bit too old Catholic like
                  for their liking.

                  Saint Catherine has soured me on mystics of the type I
                  am now hearing of Ms. von Halle and a few other
                  Anthroposophists making broad statements that others
                  have to take at face value. This doesn't mean she
                  doesn't have great thoughts to share, however it seems
                  to me that this type of relating is so of the past
                  times yet at the same time it is also just a process
                  that she may be moving through. I guess time will
                  tell.

                  All good things,
                  Dottie

                  Message 8 of 18 , Sep 5, 2007
                    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070905/ap_on_sc/ancient_honey

                    Got a little couch potato?
                    Message 9 of 18 , Sep 7, 2007
                      <TomBuoyed@...> wrote:

                      > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
                      > >

                      > > Dear holy (with a small h) father,
                      >
                      > > All I know is what I've read in Das Goetheanum (I think), that all
                      > > this has caused a storm in anthropop circles in Berlin with some
                      > > saying yea, others nay, people and/or groups expelled, etc.
                      > > His Holiness Pancho I
                      >
                      > > P.S:(In our church no one is expelled, they just wither
                      away.)

                      > >===============================
                      >
                      > Your esteemed Holiness,
                      >
                      > Might you issue an official Papal Bull on this subject?

                      No bull from THIS Pope, dearie.

                      Especially
                      > since the Stigmata is explicitly discussed by the "Not-so-Anonymous"
                      > author of the Meditations on the Tarot, and specifically in
                      Meditation
                      > #5, which is the card of The Pope Himself!!!! (Especially read pp.
                      > 115-120 in the Tarcher/Putnam edition)

                      I´ll check it out when I get home, but remember that Pope card and
                      can well understand why the author wish to be anonymous.

                      > Therefore, I find it quite synchronistic that the first reply to my
                      > query should come from a Pope, albeit one with questionable
                      election,
                      > around whom swirl inter-continental rumors of esoteric collusion
                      with
                      > present Bush administration (but more on that another time.)

                      WOT?

                      > Recall that our esteemed Archeretic Rudolf Steiner spoke of the
                      sense
                      > organs as being formed by the process of cosmic irritation and
                      > incessant wounding. Our "Not-so-Funny Valentin" takes us further
                      along
                      > this process further in Pope card #5 by noting that the 5 wounds of
                      > Christ are creating 5 new organs of the will, if you will, so that
                      the
                      > appearance of the Stigmata today on the body of a young woman,
                      herself
                      > residing, as it were, in the very belly, as it were, of the
                      > Anthroposophical Beast, as it were, in Berlin, as it is, indicates
                      > just how much the Aforementioned Society is in dire need of
                      conscious
                      > wounding, as it should be. Unfortunately, in this case, I do not
                      > foresee the creation of a priceless pearl from such irritation of
                      > beastly belly lining, but rather an ignominious ulcer.

                      Well, at the moment here (Berlin) "Die Schöne und der Biest" is a big
                      hit. No wonder. Actually I´m too busy searching for St. Peter
                      Staudenmaier in the smelly bowels of the Reichstag to worry about
                      anthropop stigmata. A groups of Waldorf skinheads will accomplish the
                      final solution, as it were, once I intuitively locate him.

                      > Be that as it may, I'm sure that our own "Boris Badenov on the
                      > Vorstand" Sergei Prokofieff, is already looking under Judith von
                      > Halle's bed for Jesuits to blame for this phenomenon.

                      Aha! So Sergy is sleeping with Judy? Thanks. I´ll pass it along to
                      Info 3.

                      > Speaking of which might I also humbly advise Your Wholiness to take
                      > lesson from the Ignatz Boys in order to convene something like a
                      > Counter-Inquisition to deal with the present Inquisition of Judith
                      von
                      > Halle from the "Powers-that Were" (as it is now!) in Dornach.

                      Good idea, Father. You´re on your way to a red hat. But whom should
                      we inquisit?

                      > In humble submission to His Holiness
                      > Espousing vows of Poverty, Chastity and obedience
                      > (but truth to tell almost all Poverty)

                      Wealth, raunchiness and anarchy are our vows. Get with it, man.

                      > As it was, in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world
                      without
                      > end, as it were, Amen.

                      No. Shudbe: Amen, as it were.
                    • Jo Ann Schwartz
                      Message 10 of 18 , Sep 7, 2007
                        --- HH Pancho I wrote:
                        > Wealth, raunchiness and anarchy are our vows. Get with
                        > it, man.

                        Whoo-Hoo! Does your Holiness have a kidney-shaped pool,
                        perchance?

                        Merrily,
                        Sor. Mary JoAnna
                        Order of Our Lady of Perpetual Indulgence

                        ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
                        "Life's short and we never have enough time for the hearts of those who travel the way with us. O, be swift to love! Make haste to be kind." --Henri-Frederic Amiel
                        Message 11 of 18 , Sep 8, 2007
                          http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070907/tv_nm/tv_dc;_ylt=Agg8dj.gO7HONqkhvIvAjbFxFb8C

                          Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
                          Message 12 of 18 , Sep 8, 2007
                            Dear Friends,

                            ...Well, it seems our children across the board are
                            suffering, and in many many different ways. It's
                            almost a collective assault ~ that's what it feels
                            like to me. And so this is what I am thinking on today
                            among the many things living in my soul that have been
                            pondered on for years, so many that they must reach
                            back further than I am able to remember. Wherefor does
                            this need to be of service come from really. It must
                            be an ongoing part of my biography is all that can be
                            said for the most part: it reaches way past my
                            childhood.

                            So, I am putting forth that I am looking to create an
                            initiative that looks to meet our children in the
                            times they find themselves living in. And it is a
                            curative one that will include Eurythmy, Speech, Nose
                            to Nose clowning techniques, Drama and Myth, and
                            Consciousness studies for starters. I imagine as the
                            team builds and those who wish to participate hear the
                            call, there will be a variety of possibilities.

                            I am fortunate enough to be working in the inner
                            cities with at risk youth who have a thought that they
                            are absolutely screwed if they do not find a way out
                            of the mess of their lives they find themselves in.
                            Many have chosen to get off the meds that have allowed
                            parents to focus on providing a roof over their heads
                            without going insane due to unruly children who have
                            nothing better to do than have sex with one another
                            and party like there is no tomorrow.

                            No tomorrow is actually what many of them are living
                            like. They seem to have nothing in front of them that
                            inspires them or appeals to their need to be their
                            ownb heroes. I have ten year olds loving Beyonce and
                            singing about unfaithfulness. I mean it is
                            excruciating to see this young adulthood being forced
                            upon them with no way out.

                            A story I will share is that I had been following
                            these four stars that I noted a few months back, one
                            which I called a big fat star:), happened to be
                            Jupiter from what I am told now.

                            I had been following this group of four and I didn't
                            really know why although I noted it was interested how
                            I would find them each night in the same place etc. I
                            guess a few years back I had been noticing that these
                            stars were wanting to convey something to me but I
                            just didn't feel to concerned with that but noted it.

                            On August 7th, I noted the evening because what
                            happened therein was just so beautiful that I thought
                            there must be a reason for it, I was on my walk when I
                            came down a street named Sierra Bonita. I happened to
                            look up as I usually do on that street and I not only
                            saw the four stars I had been tracking but those that
                            went along with them.

                            Now I had no idea that there were other stars that
                            filled out that area. I thought it was just those
                            four. I suddenly could see the little star to the
                            inside of the bottom and then saw a third star
                            following the other two on the other side when I
                            suddenly had to put my eyes down in reverence of
                            feeling. Something felt so holy that I began to weep a
                            bit. I didn't mean to but it just welled up in me that
                            I was looking at something holy. I couldn't look up
                            again although I tried a few more times.

                            I was thinking maybe it was something that occurred on
                            that date that I was unaware of in the course of
                            history. That's what stayed with me. I felt like I was
                            to understand something but I couldn't understand it,
                            I could only feel it. They were trying to speak to me
                            through their form it felt but it was of no use to
                            cognitively understand.

                            I attended the Munich conference up in Sacramento
                            where Dennis Klocek, Frank Chester and others were
                            giving forth lectures. I thought to myself 'oh Brian
                            Grey is here, he will help me! So after the lectures I
                            went up to Brian and asked him about these four stars.
                            He began to ask me if they were in the North or the
                            South etc. and I said I have no idea but I will show
                            you in the sky.

                            Well, we go out to see the stars and there is a whole
                            cadrey of stars and I am bereft to show him when
                            suddenly he points them out! And yes! it was them and
                            they were now in their full form, beauty and glory. I
                            spoke quickly that I felt they were speaking to me
                            through their form and I had no idea why or what they
                            were signifying to me.

                            So Brian says they are Scorpio with Jupiter at the
                            helm. I told him that I was told that I am a Scorpio n
                            Astrosophy but a Sag in regular understandings. He
                            asked me my birthday and confirmed that I was indeed
                            of the Scorpio persuasion. He also said that Jupiter
                            travels and meets this sign once every twelve years.
                            Well! every twelve years I thought, that's amazing. He
                            showed me the way they move and then I saw Ciron, my
                            friend right before Scorpio, I could see the bow and
                            the form and then even foward to Capricorn. All of
                            this was a first for me. I apologized for my ignorance
                            and thanked him for helping me.

                            He brought up for me the twelve year mark and I
                            wondered aloud what had been twelve years earlier. Lo
                            and behold it was my entry way into Anthroposophy
                            through Archangel Michael! I remember seeing a very
                            bright star on the horizon out of my beach house that
                            many years ago and I remember telling people that
                            represented my Michael, my angel, and this was before
                            I even knew that angels had names. I can remember
                            finding that Archangel Michael His Mission and Ours in
                            the coffee store window and just not believing my
                            eyes. I remember paying $18.95 or something which was
                            astronomical for me at the time.

                            So, now looking back I can see that something new had
                            begun in my life during that period of time. Looking
                            to where I stand today, going through an intense month
                            long cleanse, bringing forth what I was terming a
                            depression or suppresion of my self, and a cleanse of
                            my own household where things I have had for over 15
                            years were given away and even my office going through
                            a very thorough cleansing as well, I can see I was
                            ending a phase and beginning a new one.

                            I wasn't sure what the new one would bring and just
                            kept it kinda before me as I moved through this
                            suppression/depression that left me at a critical
                            point in the conference planning, not wanting to speak
                            to anybody or even see anybody. Not a good place to be
                            two months before going to England that is for sure.
                            Somehow nothing outside me was inspiring nor did I
                            want to do anything. But I kept finding myself doing
                            things even though I seemed to have no outer want to
                            do them. Somehow a magical will of sorts, I guess
                            that's how I can say it although it does not feel like
                            something happy to say as I rebelled all the way
                            inwardly, took over. Somehow, somehow I found myself
                            doing these things that had to be done even though I
                            did not want to make a move.

                            And then something happened this week it seems,
                            somehow my clarity has come back a bit, my being
                            willing to speak to others has come back. And with
                            this all that I have longed for since childhood is
                            upon me with clear ideas of what needs to be done
                            during my time here. And its inwardly and it feels in
                            tune with the challenges that our children face at
                            this time. And through the children the parents shall
                            be healed as well. I have always thought somehow I was
                            to help heal my parents wounds. And I have been
                            fortunate enough to see that healing take place
                            through my love, devotion, and no shame and blame
                            mentality that has allowed them to breathe long enough
                            to ponder their lives and their learnings.

                            And in this place I realize the biggest difference in
                            twelve years ago and that whole journey, is that I now
                            can see before me versus getting to a place and
                            looking back at what had been created: it seems I am
                            working with a will from the future... or something
                            like that.

                            I share this as I feel confidant in where I am hoping
                            to move Anthroposophy and what Rudolf Steiner's
                            teachings have to offer the world. It is very
                            mainstream and very needed for the children of our
                            world right now. This drug induced mentality that has
                            taken over will only get worse. These children can
                            speak to what that has been like for htem and then
                            they too can help those that will come after them.

                            If you would like to join me in this effort or if you
                            have some ideas of others please pass my information
                            onwards. It is really something that will move across
                            the states in the areas afflicted with this
                            hopelessness that is striking our children down at the
                            knees: its as if they have no legs.

                            All good things,

                            Message 13 of 18 , Sep 8, 2007
                              Well, I was wondering if anyone ever considered a
                              further biography of Raphael? And then I was wondering
                              if anyone considered the two women who were by his
                              side at the time of his greatest paintings?

                              I have been looking at two pictures that stare at me
                              from my bookshelf. I notice these two constantly, as
                              if, like the stars, they are speaking to me about what
                              they want from me or hope that I might accomplish as a
                              person who studies this work of spiritual science. I
                              keep thinking 'sorry fellows but I just am not like
                              y'all no matter how I try. I am failing all over the
                              place.

                              And today I noticed for the first time that they have
                              the exact same stare: eyes looking to the left with a
                              pouty lip, a stoic look, full of 'you just do not
                              know'. And suddenly a connection appeared before me.
                              And out of this I ask the question if we ever hear of
                              a further incarnation of Raphael? I mean I know
                              Novalis but ...well, who is spoken of after this?

                              All good things,
                              Dottie

                              === message truncated ===

                              Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
                              Message 14 of 18 , Sep 9, 2007
                                Jupiter! God! I mean of course Jupiter! Is that not
                                where we are headed to next. Jeesh I am such a muffin
                                head sometimes. Still.

                              • write3chairs
                                Message 15 of 18 , Sep 13, 2007
                                  --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

                                  > Dear Friends,
                                  >
                                  > ...Well, it seems our children across the board are
                                  > suffering, and in many many different ways. It's
                                  > almost a collective assault ~ that's what it feels
                                  > like to me. And so this is what I am thinking on today
                                  > among the many things living in my soul that have been
                                  > pondered on for years, so many that they must reach
                                  > back further than I am able to remember. Wherefor does
                                  > this need to be of service come from really. It must
                                  > be an ongoing part of my biography is all that can be
                                  > said for the most part: it reaches way past my
                                  > childhood.

                                  Hello, Dottie! I have been away from the group for
                                  awhile and just now came back and saw this encouraging
                                  note from you. Wishing you more joy on your journey. :)
                                  It's important work of which you speak. Thank you for
                                  the reminder to look for meaning, especially in dark
                                  moments. Where would we be without those? Thanks again.

                                  Love,
                                  Jennifer

                                  > So, I am putting forth that I am looking to create an
                                  > initiative that looks to meet our children in the
                                  > times they find themselves living in....
                                • holderlin66
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Sep 20, 2007
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Sep 20, 2007
                                      And then what Holderlin66? Do the Michaelites, fight
                                      for words of this or that, or do they fight for
                                      change?

                                      If we study this Karma Vol. 3 series we really become
                                      to understand the task of righting our karma. We
                                      really begin to understand more intimately the need to
                                      rise to brotherhood and to stop calling Ahriman this
                                      and Lucifer that. We begin to work for change versus
                                      saying the words.

                                      The task is a worthy task to stop shaming and blaming
                                      others and to work to be the example of the Christ in
                                      His Entirety. To be of the Michaelites who not only
                                      know how to pick up the sword, but know unto what it
                                      is for: Love.

                                      To consider what is the Cosmic Intelligence, to
                                      understand what Michael offers the world as the leader
                                      of this earthly and heavenly movement is the key: it
                                      is relationships between one another. That is what the
                                      Cosmic Intelligence is in its fullness.

                                      So what if someone runs around saying this and saying
                                      that, so what? What have you done for Christ lately
                                      might be a good place to start making change versus
                                      making air bubbles that sound far off into the future
                                      chaos we will all face.

                                      Time to make a move.

                                      All good things,
                                      Dottie