Judith von Halle's Stigmata

  • tmasthenes13
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 2, 2007
      Yesterday, I discovered that an anthroposophist in Berlin was gifted
      with the Stigmata during Eastertide 2004. Her name is Judith von Halle
      and she has published two books, now translated into English and
      available so far only in the UK.

      Does anyone know more about her? As well as the effects of her gift
      within and upon the world of anthroposophy?

      I copy below the synopses from the Amazon-UK pages. I'm very intrigued
      by this statement of hers that she is neither visionary nor
      clairvoyant, simply experiencing the events of Christ's life as
      normally as we would experience anything in the sense world:

      "After she received the stigmata in 2004, Judith von Halle began to
      experience, very vividly, the events that occurred at the time of
      Christ. These continuing experiences are not visionary or clairvoyant
      in nature, but an actual participation, involving all human senses, in
      the events themselves."

      You can click on the book covers and read the table of Contents as
      well as a few pages from each book.

      Fr. Thomasius

      ===================================

      And If He Has Not Been Raised...: The Stations of Christ's Path to
      Spirit Man

      By Judith von Halle

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/If-Has-Not-Been-Raised/dp/1902636880

      At Passiontide 2004, Judith von Halle received the stigmata — the
      duplication on her body of the wounds of Christ. Following a period of
      careful consideration, she eventually decided to share this intimate
      occurrence with a small group in Berlin at Michaelmas of that year.

      The phenomenon of the stigmata is usually either seen as a sheer
      miracle or is simply denied. In contrast, in her first lectures here,
      she attempts to arrive at a clear understanding of it — based on the
      spiritual scientific knowledge of Rudolf Steiner — and its
      significance for one's personal destiny.

      As a consequence of receiving the stigmata, von Halle began to
      experience the events of the life of Christ in full, sensory detail.
      In addition, she has explored these events by means of
      spiritual-scientific research methods — sometimes referred to as
      'continuity of consciousness'.
      In the further five lectures of this volume, she offers a commentary
      to the "Mystery of Golgotha", the turning-point in world history. Her
      intention is to stimulate the reader to reflect patiently and
      repeatedly upon this great Mystery, and to enter into an ever closer
      relationship to Christ.

      =====================================

      The Lord's Prayer: The Living Word of God
      By Judith von Halle

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lords-Prayer-Living-Word-God/dp/1902636856/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_b/203-2951648-3317529

      'The contents of this volume have arisen from my own spiritual
      experience, and do not represent any kind of hypothesis or
      speculation, except where I expressly say that I am unable to make any
      definitive statement about a particular event or set of circumstances...'

      After she received the stigmata in 2004, Judith von Halle began to
      experience, very vividly, the events that occurred at the time of
      Christ. These continuing experiences are not visionary or clairvoyant
      in nature, but an actual participation, involving all human senses, in
      the events themselves.

      To complement this method of witnessing Christ's life, von Halle
      brings to bear a spiritual-scientific mode of observation - a form of
      research based on a fully conscious crossing of the spiritual
      threshold by the human 'I' (or self). Combining the results, she
      describes in this concise study Christ's presentation of the Lord's
      Prayer — the archetypal prayer of humanity — to those closest to Him,
      and the context in which He gave it.

      Von Halle considers the historical circumstances at the time of
      Christ, the preparations He made for passing the Prayer on to others,
      the Prayer's meaning to the disciples, and how the Prayer itself acts
      as a mediator between worlds. In addition, she reflects on the
      doxology of the Lord's Prayer, and its relation to the Sephiroth Tree.

      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 2, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13"
        <TomBuoyed@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > the events themselves.
        >
        > To complement this method of witnessing Christ's life, von Halle
        > brings to bear a spiritual-scientific mode of observation - a form of
        > research based on a fully conscious crossing of the spiritual
        > threshold by the human 'I' (or self). Combining the results, she
        > describes in this concise study Christ's presentation of the Lord's
        > Prayer — the archetypal prayer of humanity — to those closest to Him,
        > and the context in which He gave it.
        >
        > Von Halle considers the historical circumstances at the time of
        > Christ, the preparations He made for passing the Prayer on to others,
        > the Prayer's meaning to the disciples, and how the Prayer itself acts
        > as a mediator between worlds. In addition, she reflects on the
        > doxology of the Lord's Prayer, and its relation to the Sephiroth Tree.

      • Mike helsher
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 2, 2007
          Thanks for this Fr. Tom!

          Mike

          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 2, 2007
            Dear holy (with a small h) father,
            All I know is what I've read in Das Goetheanum (I think), that all
            this has caused a storm in anthropop circles in Berlin with some
            saying yea, others nay, people and/or groups expelled, etc.
            His Holiness Pancho I
            P.S:(In our church no one is expelled, they just wither away.)

            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 3, 2007
              Frank, is she part of the group that was expelled for
              the shenanigans they had going on in the meetings and
              calling the police etc.?

              that gives answers, not web links.
              Message 6 of 18 , Sep 3, 2007
                I am not sure if anyone here knows who Frank Chester
                is but I will tell you that those who saw his workshop
                in Sacramento were blown away by his research on the
                Holy Grail and the Heart.

                Here is a little link that shows how he found what he
                has.

                http://www.goetheanstudies.org/whatiscs/frank/forms2.html

                All good things,

                Dottie

                p.s. He is going to be one of the keynote speakers at
                the Anthroposophia Knocking at the Portal of Our
                Hearts conference in London this year. The dates are,
                for those that are contemplating attending are
                November 1st through the 4th at Emerson College.

                Got a little couch potato?
              • tmasthenes13
                Message 7 of 18 , Sep 4, 2007
                  <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

                  > Dear holy (with a small h) father,

                  > All I know is what I've read in Das Goetheanum (I think), that all
                  > this has caused a storm in anthropop circles in Berlin with some
                  > saying yea, others nay, people and/or groups expelled, etc.
                  > His Holiness Pancho I

                  > P.S:(In our church no one is expelled, they just wither away.)
                  >
                  >===============================

                  Your esteemed Holiness,

                  Might you issue an official Papal Bull on this subject? Especially
                  since the Stigmata is explicitly discussed by the "Not-so-Anonymous"
                  author of the Meditations on the Tarot, and specifically in Meditation
                  #5, which is the card of The Pope Himself!!!! (Especially read pp.
                  115-120 in the Tarcher/Putnam edition)

                  Therefore, I find it quite synchronistic that the first reply to my
                  query should come from a Pope, albeit one with questionable election,
                  around whom swirl inter-continental rumors of esoteric collusion with
                  present Bush administration (but more on that another time.)

                  Recall that our esteemed Archeretic Rudolf Steiner spoke of the sense
                  organs as being formed by the process of cosmic irritation and
                  incessant wounding. Our "Not-so-Funny Valentin" takes us further along
                  this process further in Pope card #5 by noting that the 5 wounds of
                  Christ are creating 5 new organs of the will, if you will, so that the
                  appearance of the Stigmata today on the body of a young woman, herself
                  residing, as it were, in the very belly, as it were, of the
                  Anthroposophical Beast, as it were, in Berlin, as it is, indicates
                  just how much the Aforementioned Society is in dire need of conscious
                  wounding, as it should be. Unfortunately, in this case, I do not
                  foresee the creation of a priceless pearl from such irritation of
                  beastly belly lining, but rather an ignominious ulcer.

                  Be that as it may, I'm sure that our own "Boris Badenov on the
                  Vorstand" Sergei Prokofieff, is already looking under Judith von
                  Halle's bed for Jesuits to blame for this phenomenon.

                  Speaking of which might I also humbly advise Your Wholiness to take a
                  lesson from the Ignatz Boys in order to convene something like a
                  Counter-Inquisition to deal with the present Inquisition of Judith von
                  Halle from the "Powers-that Were" (as it is now!) in Dornach.

                  In humble submission to His Holiness
                  Espousing vows of Poverty, Chastity and obedience
                  (but truth to tell almost all Poverty)

                  As it was, in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without
                  end, as it were, Amen.

                  Fr. Thomasius Mellett
                  Vicar of Van Nuys, California
                  Message 8 of 18 , Sep 4, 2007
                    My thoughts are that this has already happened to many
                    people in past incarnations. The significance of it
                    today or in the future seems a little funky for me for
                    it seems something of old. However I have heard from
                    friends who find great understanding and depth in her
                    words/books.

                    To the point of Mr. Prokofieff and Mr. Tomberg it
                    seems to me interesting that you would lump them
                    together in a 'passing by of the Consiousness Soul'
                    issue. Very smartly done and seen here last year by
                    others.

                    One of the running issues remains to be that those
                    claiming that Prokofieff is doing such a thing is that
                    they haven't read his work, and are relying on Ms.
                    Gordienkos' work soley not to mention hurt feelings
                    over Prokofieff's words on Mr. Tomberg. And if they
                    had read Mr. Prokofieff's work versus relying on Ms.
                    Gordienkos, they would have found some serious errors
                    in her work regarding not only Rudolf Steiner's words
                    on the Sixth Epoch but also insinuations that prove to
                    be nothing but, on Prokofieff.

                    And on the other hand it seems to me that those who
                    make that remark on Mr. Tomberg do so out of having
                    read his work and find it a bit too old Catholic like
                    for their liking.

                    Saint Catherine has soured me on mystics of the type I
                    am now hearing of Ms. von Halle and a few other
                    Anthroposophists making broad statements that others
                    have to take at face value. This doesn't mean she
                    doesn't have great thoughts to share, however it seems
                    to me that this type of relating is so of the past
                    times yet at the same time it is also just a process
                    that she may be moving through. I guess time will
                    tell.

                    All good things,
                    Dottie

                    Message 9 of 18 , Sep 5, 2007
                      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070905/ap_on_sc/ancient_honey

                      Got a little couch potato?
                      Message 10 of 18 , Sep 7, 2007
                        <TomBuoyed@...> wrote:

                        > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
                        > >

                        > > Dear holy (with a small h) father,
                        >
                        > > All I know is what I've read in Das Goetheanum (I think), that all
                        > > this has caused a storm in anthropop circles in Berlin with some
                        > > saying yea, others nay, people and/or groups expelled, etc.
                        > > His Holiness Pancho I
                        >
                        > > P.S:(In our church no one is expelled, they just wither
                        away.)

                        > >===============================
                        >
                        > Your esteemed Holiness,
                        >
                        > Might you issue an official Papal Bull on this subject?

                        No bull from THIS Pope, dearie.

                        Especially
                        > since the Stigmata is explicitly discussed by the "Not-so-Anonymous"
                        > author of the Meditations on the Tarot, and specifically in
                        Meditation
                        > #5, which is the card of The Pope Himself!!!! (Especially read pp.
                        > 115-120 in the Tarcher/Putnam edition)

                        I´ll check it out when I get home, but remember that Pope card and
                        can well understand why the author wish to be anonymous.

                        > Therefore, I find it quite synchronistic that the first reply to my
                        > query should come from a Pope, albeit one with questionable
                        election,
                        > around whom swirl inter-continental rumors of esoteric collusion
                        with
                        > present Bush administration (but more on that another time.)

                        WOT?

                        > Recall that our esteemed Archeretic Rudolf Steiner spoke of the
                        sense
                        > organs as being formed by the process of cosmic irritation and
                        > incessant wounding. Our "Not-so-Funny Valentin" takes us further
                        along
                        > this process further in Pope card #5 by noting that the 5 wounds of
                        > Christ are creating 5 new organs of the will, if you will, so that
                        the
                        > appearance of the Stigmata today on the body of a young woman,
                        herself
                        > residing, as it were, in the very belly, as it were, of the
                        > Anthroposophical Beast, as it were, in Berlin, as it is, indicates
                        > just how much the Aforementioned Society is in dire need of
                        conscious
                        > wounding, as it should be. Unfortunately, in this case, I do not
                        > foresee the creation of a priceless pearl from such irritation of
                        > beastly belly lining, but rather an ignominious ulcer.

                        Well, at the moment here (Berlin) "Die Schöne und der Biest" is a big
                        hit. No wonder. Actually I´m too busy searching for St. Peter
                        Staudenmaier in the smelly bowels of the Reichstag to worry about
                        anthropop stigmata. A groups of Waldorf skinheads will accomplish the
                        final solution, as it were, once I intuitively locate him.

                        > Be that as it may, I'm sure that our own "Boris Badenov on the
                        > Vorstand" Sergei Prokofieff, is already looking under Judith von
                        > Halle's bed for Jesuits to blame for this phenomenon.

                        Aha! So Sergy is sleeping with Judy? Thanks. I´ll pass it along to
                        Info 3.

                        > Speaking of which might I also humbly advise Your Wholiness to take
                        > lesson from the Ignatz Boys in order to convene something like a
                        > Counter-Inquisition to deal with the present Inquisition of Judith
                        von
                        > Halle from the "Powers-that Were" (as it is now!) in Dornach.

                        Good idea, Father. You´re on your way to a red hat. But whom should
                        we inquisit?

                        > In humble submission to His Holiness
                        > Espousing vows of Poverty, Chastity and obedience
                        > (but truth to tell almost all Poverty)

                        Wealth, raunchiness and anarchy are our vows. Get with it, man.

                        > As it was, in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world
                        without
                        > end, as it were, Amen.

                        No. Shudbe: Amen, as it were.
                      • Jo Ann Schwartz
                        Message 11 of 18 , Sep 7, 2007
                          --- HH Pancho I wrote:
                          > Wealth, raunchiness and anarchy are our vows. Get with
                          > it, man.

                          Whoo-Hoo! Does your Holiness have a kidney-shaped pool,
                          perchance?

                          Merrily,
                          Sor. Mary JoAnna
                          Order of Our Lady of Perpetual Indulgence

                          ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
                          "Life's short and we never have enough time for the hearts of those who travel the way with us. O, be swift to love! Make haste to be kind." --Henri-Frederic Amiel
                          Message 12 of 18 , Sep 8, 2007
                            http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070907/tv_nm/tv_dc;_ylt=Agg8dj.gO7HONqkhvIvAjbFxFb8C

                            Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
                            Message 13 of 18 , Sep 8, 2007
                              Dear Friends,

                              ...Well, it seems our children across the board are
                              suffering, and in many many different ways. It's
                              almost a collective assault ~ that's what it feels
                              like to me. And so this is what I am thinking on today
                              among the many things living in my soul that have been
                              pondered on for years, so many that they must reach
                              back further than I am able to remember. Wherefor does
                              this need to be of service come from really. It must
                              be an ongoing part of my biography is all that can be
                              said for the most part: it reaches way past my
                              childhood.

                              So, I am putting forth that I am looking to create an
                              initiative that looks to meet our children in the
                              times they find themselves living in. And it is a
                              curative one that will include Eurythmy, Speech, Nose
                              to Nose clowning techniques, Drama and Myth, and
                              Consciousness studies for starters. I imagine as the
                              team builds and those who wish to participate hear the
                              call, there will be a variety of possibilities.

                              I am fortunate enough to be working in the inner
                              cities with at risk youth who have a thought that they
                              are absolutely screwed if they do not find a way out
                              of the mess of their lives they find themselves in.
                              Many have chosen to get off the meds that have allowed
                              parents to focus on providing a roof over their heads
                              without going insane due to unruly children who have
                              nothing better to do than have sex with one another
                              and party like there is no tomorrow.

                              No tomorrow is actually what many of them are living
                              like. They seem to have nothing in front of them that
                              inspires them or appeals to their need to be their
                              ownb heroes. I have ten year olds loving Beyonce and
                              singing about unfaithfulness. I mean it is
                              excruciating to see this young adulthood being forced
                              upon them with no way out.

                              A story I will share is that I had been following
                              these four stars that I noted a few months back, one
                              which I called a big fat star:), happened to be
                              Jupiter from what I am told now.

                              I had been following this group of four and I didn't
                              really know why although I noted it was interested how
                              I would find them each night in the same place etc. I
                              guess a few years back I had been noticing that these
                              stars were wanting to convey something to me but I
                              just didn't feel to concerned with that but noted it.

                              On August 7th, I noted the evening because what
                              happened therein was just so beautiful that I thought
                              there must be a reason for it, I was on my walk when I
                              came down a street named Sierra Bonita. I happened to
                              look up as I usually do on that street and I not only
                              saw the four stars I had been tracking but those that
                              went along with them.

                              Now I had no idea that there were other stars that
                              filled out that area. I thought it was just those
                              four. I suddenly could see the little star to the
                              inside of the bottom and then saw a third star
                              following the other two on the other side when I
                              suddenly had to put my eyes down in reverence of
                              feeling. Something felt so holy that I began to weep a
                              bit. I didn't mean to but it just welled up in me that
                              I was looking at something holy. I couldn't look up
                              again although I tried a few more times.

                              I was thinking maybe it was something that occurred on
                              that date that I was unaware of in the course of
                              history. That's what stayed with me. I felt like I was
                              to understand something but I couldn't understand it,
                              I could only feel it. They were trying to speak to me
                              through their form it felt but it was of no use to
                              cognitively understand.

                              I attended the Munich conference up in Sacramento
                              where Dennis Klocek, Frank Chester and others were
                              giving forth lectures. I thought to myself 'oh Brian
                              Grey is here, he will help me! So after the lectures I
                              went up to Brian and asked him about these four stars.
                              He began to ask me if they were in the North or the
                              South etc. and I said I have no idea but I will show
                              you in the sky.

                              Well, we go out to see the stars and there is a whole
                              cadrey of stars and I am bereft to show him when
                              suddenly he points them out! And yes! it was them and
                              they were now in their full form, beauty and glory. I
                              spoke quickly that I felt they were speaking to me
                              through their form and I had no idea why or what they
                              were signifying to me.

                              So Brian says they are Scorpio with Jupiter at the
                              helm. I told him that I was told that I am a Scorpio n
                              Astrosophy but a Sag in regular understandings. He
                              asked me my birthday and confirmed that I was indeed
                              of the Scorpio persuasion. He also said that Jupiter
                              travels and meets this sign once every twelve years.
                              Well! every twelve years I thought, that's amazing. He
                              showed me the way they move and then I saw Ciron, my
                              friend right before Scorpio, I could see the bow and
                              the form and then even foward to Capricorn. All of
                              this was a first for me. I apologized for my ignorance
                              and thanked him for helping me.

                              He brought up for me the twelve year mark and I
                              wondered aloud what had been twelve years earlier. Lo
                              and behold it was my entry way into Anthroposophy
                              through Archangel Michael! I remember seeing a very
                              bright star on the horizon out of my beach house that
                              many years ago and I remember telling people that
                              represented my Michael, my angel, and this was before
                              I even knew that angels had names. I can remember
                              finding that Archangel Michael His Mission and Ours in
                              the coffee store window and just not believing my
                              eyes. I remember paying $18.95 or something which was
                              astronomical for me at the time.

                              So, now looking back I can see that something new had
                              begun in my life during that period of time. Looking
                              to where I stand today, going through an intense month
                              long cleanse, bringing forth what I was terming a
                              depression or suppresion of my self, and a cleanse of
                              my own household where things I have had for over 15
                              years were given away and even my office going through
                              a very thorough cleansing as well, I can see I was
                              ending a phase and beginning a new one.

                              I wasn't sure what the new one would bring and just
                              kept it kinda before me as I moved through this
                              suppression/depression that left me at a critical
                              point in the conference planning, not wanting to speak
                              to anybody or even see anybody. Not a good place to be
                              two months before going to England that is for sure.
                              Somehow nothing outside me was inspiring nor did I
                              want to do anything. But I kept finding myself doing
                              things even though I seemed to have no outer want to
                              do them. Somehow a magical will of sorts, I guess
                              that's how I can say it although it does not feel like
                              something happy to say as I rebelled all the way
                              inwardly, took over. Somehow, somehow I found myself
                              doing these things that had to be done even though I
                              did not want to make a move.

                              And then something happened this week it seems,
                              somehow my clarity has come back a bit, my being
                              willing to speak to others has come back. And with
                              this all that I have longed for since childhood is
                              upon me with clear ideas of what needs to be done
                              during my time here. And its inwardly and it feels in
                              tune with the challenges that our children face at
                              this time. And through the children the parents shall
                              be healed as well. I have always thought somehow I was
                              to help heal my parents wounds. And I have been
                              fortunate enough to see that healing take place
                              through my love, devotion, and no shame and blame
                              mentality that has allowed them to breathe long enough
                              to ponder their lives and their learnings.

                              And in this place I realize the biggest difference in
                              twelve years ago and that whole journey, is that I now
                              can see before me versus getting to a place and
                              looking back at what had been created: it seems I am
                              working with a will from the future... or something
                              like that.

                              I share this as I feel confidant in where I am hoping
                              to move Anthroposophy and what Rudolf Steiner's
                              teachings have to offer the world. It is very
                              mainstream and very needed for the children of our
                              world right now. This drug induced mentality that has
                              taken over will only get worse. These children can
                              speak to what that has been like for htem and then
                              they too can help those that will come after them.

                              If you would like to join me in this effort or if you
                              have some ideas of others please pass my information
                              onwards. It is really something that will move across
                              the states in the areas afflicted with this
                              hopelessness that is striking our children down at the
                              knees: its as if they have no legs.

                              All good things,

                              Message 14 of 18 , Sep 8, 2007
                                Well, I was wondering if anyone ever considered a
                                further biography of Raphael? And then I was wondering
                                if anyone considered the two women who were by his
                                side at the time of his greatest paintings?

                                I have been looking at two pictures that stare at me
                                from my bookshelf. I notice these two constantly, as
                                if, like the stars, they are speaking to me about what
                                they want from me or hope that I might accomplish as a
                                person who studies this work of spiritual science. I
                                keep thinking 'sorry fellows but I just am not like
                                y'all no matter how I try. I am failing all over the
                                place.

                                And today I noticed for the first time that they have
                                the exact same stare: eyes looking to the left with a
                                pouty lip, a stoic look, full of 'you just do not
                                know'. And suddenly a connection appeared before me.
                                And out of this I ask the question if we ever hear of
                                a further incarnation of Raphael? I mean I know
                                Novalis but ...well, who is spoken of after this?

                                All good things,
                                Dottie

                                === message truncated ===

                                Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
                                Message 15 of 18 , Sep 9, 2007
                                  Jupiter! God! I mean of course Jupiter! Is that not
                                  where we are headed to next. Jeesh I am such a muffin
                                  head sometimes. Still.

                                • write3chairs
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Sep 13, 2007
                                    --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

                                    > Dear Friends,
                                    >
                                    > ...Well, it seems our children across the board are
                                    > suffering, and in many many different ways. It's
                                    > almost a collective assault ~ that's what it feels
                                    > like to me. And so this is what I am thinking on today
                                    > among the many things living in my soul that have been
                                    > pondered on for years, so many that they must reach
                                    > back further than I am able to remember. Wherefor does
                                    > this need to be of service come from really. It must
                                    > be an ongoing part of my biography is all that can be
                                    > said for the most part: it reaches way past my
                                    > childhood.

                                    Hello, Dottie! I have been away from the group for
                                    awhile and just now came back and saw this encouraging
                                    note from you. Wishing you more joy on your journey. :)
                                    It's important work of which you speak. Thank you for
                                    the reminder to look for meaning, especially in dark
                                    moments. Where would we be without those? Thanks again.

                                    Love,
                                    Jennifer

                                    > So, I am putting forth that I am looking to create an
                                    > initiative that looks to meet our children in the
                                    > times they find themselves living in....
                                  • holderlin66
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Sep 20, 2007
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Sep 20, 2007
                                        And then what Holderlin66? Do the Michaelites, fight
                                        for words of this or that, or do they fight for
                                        change?

                                        If we study this Karma Vol. 3 series we really become
                                        to understand the task of righting our karma. We
                                        really begin to understand more intimately the need to
                                        rise to brotherhood and to stop calling Ahriman this
                                        and Lucifer that. We begin to work for change versus
                                        saying the words.

                                        The task is a worthy task to stop shaming and blaming
                                        others and to work to be the example of the Christ in
                                        His Entirety. To be of the Michaelites who not only
                                        know how to pick up the sword, but know unto what it
                                        is for: Love.

                                        To consider what is the Cosmic Intelligence, to
                                        understand what Michael offers the world as the leader
                                        of this earthly and heavenly movement is the key: it
                                        is relationships between one another. That is what the
                                        Cosmic Intelligence is in its fullness.

                                        So what if someone runs around saying this and saying
                                        that, so what? What have you done for Christ lately
                                        might be a good place to start making change versus
                                        making air bubbles that sound far off into the future
                                        chaos we will all face.

                                        Time to make a move.

                                        All good things,
                                        Dottie